Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Help Explain This Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Help Explain This Dream (793 Views)

.. / Is Juju Really Real If We Can Explain How "Touch And Follow" Juju Works? / Can anyone explain what these mean in Edo Language? Thank you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Explain This Dream by blancason: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
I have dreamt of being able to float several times, rising quite easily and just gliding around in my former neighborhood in Festac where I stayed with my parents. But yesternight, a scary dimension entered it.
I dreamt that an unrecognizable female instructed a large group of people including me to run a race, with a severe punishment for the last person. Since I could fly, I just floated upwards and started gliding, and could see the multitude below running.

Alas, I noticed I was moving with snail speed and those on the ground were moving much further away from me. I could hear the faceless instructor calling my first name, saying I will come last at this rate and instructing someone to bring me down.

I panicked and started pushing my movement until I gained good speed. The person she sent tried getting to me but I intensified and moved out of his reach. uA curious thing is that the movement I was using to fly is similar to swimming movement i.e straightening my feet and arms while together and gliding in rhythm, sometimes using the buttefly movement etc

I couldnt see anyone again as I moved with good speed, to what seemed around the world and got back to my parents place where it started. I met the instructor who was not visibly angry, saying she wouldn’t be able to attend to me now but will do so the next day, as she was tired. I got inside and mingled with my parents before I woke up.

Please someone explain this dream to me.

P.S: No insults please
Re: Please Help Explain This Dream by asagal(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Please Help Explain This Dream by bigfrancis21: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
blancason: I have dreamt of being able to float several times, rising quite easily and just gliding around in my former neighborhood in Festac where I stayed with my parents. But yesternight, a scary dimension entered it.
I dreamt that an unrecognizable female instructed a large group of people including me to run a race, with a severe punishment for the last person. Since I could fly, I just floated upwards and started gliding, and could see the multitude below running.

Alas, I noticed I was moving with snail speed and those on the ground were moving much further away from me. I could hear the faceless instructor calling my first name, saying I will come last at this rate and instructing someone to bring me down.

I panicked and started pushing my movement until I gained good speed. The person she sent tried getting to me but I intensified and moved out of his reach. uA curious thing is that the movement I was using to fly is similar to swimming movement i.e straightening my feet and arms while together and gliding in rhythm, sometimes using the buttefly movement etc

I couldnt see anyone again as I moved with good speed, to what seemed around the world and got back to my parents place where it started. I met the instructor who was not visibly angry, saying she wouldn’t be able to attend to me now but will do so the next day, as she was tired. I got inside and mingled with my parents before I woke up.

Please someone explain this dream to me.

P.S: No insults please

Flying in dreams is normal. I experience it myself. It reminds you once again that you're an immortal being on a human journey. It reinstates your immortality. So don't feel bad about that.

Your dream was just a great escapade/time-out you had while out-of-body. It doesn't carry any significant meaning. I experience it often. I dream a lot and I'm very good at interpreting my dreams but not all dreams carry significant meanings. Some are just time-out or vacations you have just to keep your soul happy. A true dreamer will always know when to differentiate 'vacation' dreams from symbolic or message-carrying dreams. I once dreamt of when I was in a flying machine that was round in circle and I flew up in the sky and flew to my primary school where I landed, looked around and took off again. cheesy. Looking at this dream carefully, you'll see it carries no significant meaning. Its only a playful or vacation dream. Just last night, I dreamt of where I and a couple of my university friends were busy rushing into(or sliding in the air rather cos we were not walking) into a building for something which I don't remember. We got in, and went into our respective units. At my unit suddenly I saw my secondary school teachers(they are still alive on earth. Its not as if they are dead and I'm seeing their spirits) who were all happy to see me and we talked. And I slided out of the building. Apparently, this dream carries no meaning at all. Its only a fun time out in the afterlife, some of which the surroundings you find yourself in in the dream are creations of your own imagination. Nothing else.

In conclusion, you'll need to learn how to differentiate serious message-carrying dreams from vacation dreams. Vacation dreams carry no useful message and are only for fun. So you don't take them seriously. When you have a serious dream, you'll know. Your inner self will tell you.

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? / 10 Japanese Cultures That Will Shock You To Your Bones / The Efik Pride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.