Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nairalander, Which Area Of Life Would You Want To Be Helped This Year! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalander, Which Area Of Life Would You Want To Be Helped This Year! (554 Views)

When You Finally Get Married But Your Friend Helped Pay 50% Of The Wedding Cost / Abeg Ma Fellow Nairalander ,which Kind Name Una Fit Give This Guy. / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander, Which Area Of Life Would You Want To Be Helped This Year! by justiade4uu(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
I was reading a book to prepare for the new year few days ago, and I came across a statement made by a man called Dennis Nun (not the author). Here is what he said, “You Don’t Help People Who NEED The Help; You Help People Who WANT The Help". I pondered on the statement trying to figure things out.

I therefore decided to get it out to fellow NL. PLEASE, what view do you hold about this statement?
Besides, If you were to seek HELP (at least from a reliable source), in which area of life would you want to be helped this year. PLEASE, DROP YOUR CANDID AREA OF WANT OF HELP BELOW and be specific as much as possible.
Let us see how NL platform can be used to help other people become better this year.

Thanks for your anticipated participation.

Caring For Others Can Help You To Improve Your Relationship / Beggar Sues Church For Restoring His Sigh / One Good Deed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8