Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya (2412 Views)

What An Agbero Can Do, A WOMAN Can Do Better!.... LMAO!.... / Agbero In Atm Machine / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
i dey lie abi?

see pics  grin

Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by tytylayor: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
lwkmd ICS
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
    smiley

Teissys must be drmin of me  grin
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by sylve11: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
nawa cool
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by mykali(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
femi
Y did you hijack her pishure from facebook na? Make i go find ya own
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
Thats what she do for a living cry cry cry
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2009
What the heck? shocked
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2009
Dnt shock grin
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by donsponky(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
femi na wa for you ohh, wen you know say na both of ona dey do the same bizz. you come go hide snap her come dey show nairalanders. abi you think say i no dey see you for apapa every dey/ shocked shocked shocked asiri ree te tuu grin grin
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
which language be this u wan commit murder??

@phemour
na so love be?
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
donsponky:

femi na wa for you ohh, wen you know say na both of ona dey do the same bizz. you come go hide snap her come dey show nairalanders. abi you think say i no dey see you for apapa every dey/ shocked shocked shocked asiri ree te tuu grin grin
You Mrs Take

Teissys in sin Kikuyu - Kenya

Phemi in sin Nigeria
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by donsponky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
femi is an agbero in Nigeria, whaile Teissy is in kenya
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
good analysis of the situation
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
But of you are wack
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by donsponky(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
see agbero dey talk grin grin grin grin grin abii you won cry for that small yabing i give you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
omo give am more, see tears don full the eyes

lol
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by donsponky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
i wonder waiting you find go kenya b4 you come sjavascript:void(0);
Cheesyee agbero
may be you self won be go apply for agbero for kenya grin grin cheesy cheesy

opon all the jobs wey dey for 9ja na agbero you see to do for another man land,
wink
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by sylve11: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
angry cool
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by tytylayor: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
donsponky:

i wonder waiting you find go kenya b4 you come sjavascript:void(0);
Cheesyee agbero

may be you self won be go apply for agbero for kenya grin grin cheesy cheesy

opon all the jobs wey dey for 9ja na agbero you see to do for another man land,
wink

which kain error be dat
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by donsponky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2009
na waiting you go see quik be that shocked
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by sylve11: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
cool
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Ben13: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
I tot this was against the rules
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Jeovy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2009
@pics,

am not surprise, I always know that girl is capable of anything cheesy
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
Reserved Agbero
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
but on a more serious note, phemour its very wrong to post a persons picture without his/her consent.
this is a public forum, and as such privacy of individuals should be a priority. whatever private discussions or interlude u have with a person outside Nld should remain with u both. maybe she consented i dont know, but kindly refrain from posting peoples picture as a joke.
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Jeovy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
the pics is real? embarassed
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
yep
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
clemcykul:

but on a more serious note, phemour its very wrong to post a persons picture without his/her consent.
this is a public forum, and as such privacy of individuals should be a priority. whatever private discussions or interlude u have with a person outside Nld should remain with u both. maybe she consented i dont know, but kindly refrain from posting peoples picture as a joke.
I dont need consent, angry she's my wyf
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
Just keep shut, and stop it
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
He wan chop koboko angry
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by clemcykul(f): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
who you? no wahala i u go hear am for qrt final today
Re: Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya by Phemour: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
You go soon learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

why GEJ wore no shoes: revealed!!!! / Test Your Visual Acuity *photo / Revealed: How Whites Stole These Yoruba Names And Made Them Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.