Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories? (917 Views)

Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories? by SeanT21(f): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
I love the story of Joe. It teaches me that no matter the situation, God will always listen to your prayers. That God should also not be question.

I love The story of Joseph. It teaches You to always forgive your enemies no matter how many trials they put your through.

What is Yours
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories? by TRUSERVE: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2008
I like the story of Paul and Silas it shows me that no matter how bad the situation is hold on to the lord never deny him, trust him always.
i like the story of jesus saying peace be still to the sea, it teaches me that if christ is in you and with you, you musn't fear anything,trials and tribulations may come but thay musn't shake you coz the one who is in you is greater, for every situation be still and know your god is in control of everything

(1) (Reply)

Christian Threads / I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. / What Happened At The Council Of Nicea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.