Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. (917 Views)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by banom(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
I am not talking as an atheist, i am talking in the sense that if i am to become a believer, i will not dare practice the type of christinaty Davidylan and noetic practice, they quote the scriptures when ever it will suite their claims, discard it when ever it will turn against them,

If they try all their dribbling tactics in a religious debate, such as trying to prove the existence of God, if it fails, they will make the worst demand that i have ever heard, ( Can you prove That My God does not Exist), Instead of accepting the fact that they don't have any evidence to prove that God exist, they will tactically shift the dead end task to you, If u reply by reminding them that the burden of prove lies with them, they will go into name calling, i have seeing davidylan telling Ogaga4luv that he is demon possessed, the both of them have called almost all the atheist in the house fools, they have told Abuzola [/b]that Islam is a cult, not a religion, they have even gone as far as saying that christianty is not a religion,

I am just scared, both of them are better called hypocrites ,[b]Christians beware
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
banom:

I am not talking as an atheist, i am talking in the sense that if i am to become a believer, i will not dare practice the type of christinaty Davidylan and noetic practice, they quote the scriptures when ever it will suite their claims, discard it when ever it will turn against them,

If they try all their dribbling tactics in a religious  debate, such as trying to prove the existence of God, if it fails, they will make the worst demand that i have ever heard, ( Can you prove That My God does not Exist), Instead of accepting the fact that they don't have any evidence to prove that God exist, they will tactically shift the dead end task to you, If u reply by reminding them that the burden of prove lies with them, they will go into name calling, i have seeing davidylan telling Ogaga4luv that he is demon possessed, the both of them have called almost all the atheist in the house fools, they have told Abuzola [/b]that Islam is a cult, not a religion, they have even gone as far as saying  that christianty is not a religion,

I am just scared, both of them are better called hypocrites ,[b]Christians beware

Davidylan is a deluded FOOL. . he believes that he alone knows the bible and all the myth it teaches. . . He fights and insults EVERY body that disagrees with his delusions. . .Even when I was a christian on nairaland when I first registered I found his personality very very toxic because of the way he debates other christians. . .  back then there were very few atheists here on the board and the discusions were mainly based on the bible but davidylan was ALWAYS against most people that disagreed with him . . .He was always the one to throw the first insult or call people names, he hides his agression as wise kicks and loves to call people fools for just disagreeing with him. .  .He thinks his own interpretation and personal opinion supercedes every body's. . . He fights withs Moslems, fellow christians, atheist everybody. . .Its no wonder everybody insults ONLY him on these boards. . . I have learned to speak to him in the ONLY language that he understands. . . The guys is a shameless charlatan. . . . 

He believes his delusion alone is the right type of delusion and every body that does not subscribe to his type of crazy delusion is the enemy. . .The guys is just a confused and retarded FOOL. . .

Noetic is my man. . . .  kiss kiss I like him even though he gets crazy atimes. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by DeepSight(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
To the extent that both individuals insist that only christians can be "saved". . . they still have a long way to go in perceptive development. If this is not their position, then i retract this statement.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
Deep Sight:

To the extent that both individuals insist that only christians can be "saved". . . they still have a long way to go in perceptive development. If this is not their position, then i retract this statement.

Believing that christians alone can be saved is not a problem at all. . .That is what christianity teaches. . . but when all you do is fight even your own fellow christians that subscribe to that belief system all the time like davidylan does then something is definately wrong with you. . . .

My man neotic is sometimes guilty of this. . he shouts at his fellow christians too. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by DeepSight(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
Really? Is that what Christianity teaches?

Read Acts 10:34 - ". . . of a truth, God is no respecter of persons, but in every nation, he that feareth him and worketh righteousness is accepted by God. . ."

So you see. . . the Bible is more liberal than some will have you believe. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by ttalks(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
mazaje:

Believing that christians alone can be saved is not a problem at all. . .That is what christianity teaches. . . but when all you do is fight even your own fellow christians that subscribe to that belief system all the time like davidylan does then something is definately wrong with you. . . .

My man neotic is sometimes guilty of this. . he shouts at his fellow christians too. . .

I don't believe the right word to use here is that he(david)/they "fight" with their fellow Christians.

The issue is: majority of people who claim to be Christians or "subscribe to that belief system" have the facts about it all messed up or twisted/upside down.
So, they need people to get them to see where they are faulty so as to get on the right track.

That is what David and noetic do as regards other "christians". I too do that; but maybe not as glaringly/pointedly/graphically as they do.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Deep Sight:

Read Acts 10:34 - ". . . of a truth, God is no respecter of persons, but in every nation, he that feareth him and worketh righteousness is accepted by God. . ."

It depends. . the general agreement is that Jesus said that he alone is the way to salvation and only those that believe in him will party with him, his father and their friends in the imaginary heaven. . .There are other parts of the bible where Jesus himself said that He came to save ONLY the lost sheep of israel and warned his disciples not to preach to the gentiles and the samarians about the coming kingdom of god. . . .So the story is not without contradictions. . .If you read the bible you will see that the authors have a very diverse view of the god that they are talking about. . .All the authors do not even agree on the very basic nature of this god they are trying to sell. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
ttalks:

I don't believe the right word to use here is that he(david)/they "fight" with their fellow Christians.

The issue is: majority of people who claim to be Christians or "subscribe to that belief system" have the facts about it all messed up or twisted/upside down.
So, they need people to get them to see where they are faulty so as to get on the right track.

That is what David and noetic do as regards other "christians". I too do that; but maybe not as glaringly/pointedly/graphically as they do.

I have never seen you call anybody you are trying to correct a fool. . . . that is very great difference. . I have seen you had your own disagreements with those you believe are not christian enough. . but I have never seen you call any body a fool, a liar or insult any body's personality. . .davidylan does that all the time even to his fellow christians. . .Neotic is guilty of that as well. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by zmurda(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
mazaje:

Davidylan is a deluded FOOL. . he believes that he alone knows the bible and all the myth it teaches. . . He fights and insults EVERY body that disagrees with his delusions. . .Even when I was a christian on nairaland when I first registered I found his personality very very toxic because of the way he debates other christians. . .  back then there were very few atheists here on the board and the discusions were mainly based on the bible but davidylan was ALWAYS against most people that disagreed with him . . .He was always the one to throw the first insult or call people names, he hides his agression as wise kicks and loves to call people fools for just disagreeing with him. .  .He thinks his own interpretation and personal opinion supercedes every body's. . . He fights withs Moslems, fellow christians, atheist everybody. . .Its no wonder everybody insults ONLY him on these boards. . . I have learned to speak to him in the ONLY language that he understands. . . T[b]he guys is a shameless charlatan. . . . 
[/b]
He believes his delusion alone is the right type of delusion and every body that does not subscribe to his type of crazy delusion is the enemy. . .The guys is just a confused and retarded FOOL. . .

Noetic is my man. . . .  kiss kiss I like him even though he gets crazy atimes. . .

dude common, this is like taking a cannon to a knife fight (apologies Jay Z). you don't have to call pips names before you make your point. i know you probably have had run-ins with him. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
z-murda:

dude common, this is like taking a cannon to a knife fight (apologies Jay Z). you don't have to call pips names before you make your point. i know you probably have had run-ins with him. grin grin grin

That is the ONLY language the guy understands go through his post and see the way he addresses others. . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
The coming tribulation speled out in the book of revelations. No confusion as to the context, semantics or interpretation.

One of the books i dread when i was a kid, as i grew up i started to wonder, how on earth would all religions of different races come up against Christians, God's own little children!? As i grew older i began to realize that it was also spelled out that there would be a falling away from Gods' will by Christians and that the devil will raise the levels of deception so high that he will deceive even the intellect (logical reasoning)

Today when i look at everyday Christians and my own experiences from ordinary office workers to the rich famous and wealthy, i see the same thing.

The matter of Christianity has become grey (not black or white, yes or no) it has become a concept of concessions, a thin fluid veil blending with evil while proclaiming good in appearance. False Righteousness as my friend would put it 'Faith makes you a Christian but Righteousness keeps you that way'

I now see that the path to salvation has very few persons on it and that many christians as in the book of revelations will be massacred by the world and even a tinier amount will make it to heaven.

my point!? Christians are the problems with Christianity, they continually fail to let their light so shine before men that they may see their good works and glorify God in heaven, rather they proudly claim from the treasury of God what they feel they have deserved by merely becoming born again,

very few christians allow the practice of living like Christ get into their relationship with their fellow-man, unless they want a promotion, a job, a child, wealth or forgiveness if things have started turning sour
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by bawomolo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
they are fundamentalists who aren't shy about it.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by skydancer: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Mazaje rampage, quite funny. I think the best way to address someone's issue is not to create a thread about them and write all sorts of nonsense about them. Arguments will continue in religion as long as we fail to create a balance between what we know, what we are thought and what we experience in our daily lives. Many choose to deny what they find hard to accept and accept what they want. Faith is a personal matter that most will do anything to defend. But why don't you provide evidence for your claims?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by mazaje(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
skydancer:

Faith is a personal matter that most will do anything to defend. But why don't you provide evidence for your claims?

If faith is a personal matter as you have said then I see no reason why some should address members of their own faith as "you fools". . . .What exactly does faith have to do with facts and truths? Faith is neither a fact nor the truth. . . It is just what it is faith. . . .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by skydancer: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
mazaje:

If faith is a personal matter as you have said then I see no reason why some should address members of their own faith as "you fools". . . .What exactly does faith have to do with facts and truths? Faith is neither a fact nor the truth. . . It is just what it is faith. . . .

Faith is strong belief in what you have established without proof as true. This varies along with different people. Most times, people do not like to see through other people's point of view and to them, their own view is right because they have established their paradigms. Imagine someone wearing a blue glass from birth. THe person knows nothing but a blue world. Also the same for one wearing a green glass. The other claims the world is blue while the other claims the world is green, and they are both right. That's why we have to put aside all we have been made to believe and see the world as it is.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
Deep Sight:

Only christians can be saved, if this is a problem to you then so be it. It is not by force.

Deep Sight:

Read Acts 10:34 - ". . . of a truth, God is no respecter of persons, but in every nation, [size=13pt]he that feareth him and worketh righteousness[/size] is accepted by God. . ."

I'm not sure you understand the portion i highlighted . . . if you did you'd realise the bible isnt liberal any bit.

What do you understand by "feareth Him and worketh righteousness"?

To start with there is NO righteousness outside being born again.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

One of the books i dread when i was a kid,  as i grew up i started to wonder, how on earth would all religions of different races come up against  Christians, God's own little children!?  As i grew older i began to realize that it was also spelled out that there would be a falling away from Gods' will by Christians and that the devil will raise the levels of deception so high that he will deceive even the intellect (logical reasoning)

Today when i look at everyday Christians and my own experiences from ordinary office workers to the rich famous and wealthy, i see the same thing.

The matter of Christianity has become grey (not black or white, yes or no) it has become a concept of concessions, a thin fluid veil blending with evil while proclaiming good in appearance. False Righteousness as my friend would put it 'Faith makes you a Christian but Righteousness keeps you that way'

I now see that the path to salvation has very few persons on it and that many christians as in the book of revelations will be massacred by the world and even a tinier amount will make it to heaven.

my point!? Christians are the problems with Christianity, they continually fail to let their light so shine before men that they may see their good works and glorify God in heaven, rather they proudly claim from the treasury of God what they feel they have deserved by merely becoming born again,

very few christians allow the practice of living like Christ get into their relationship with their fellow-man, unless they want a promotion, a job, a child, wealth or forgiveness if things have started turning sour

God bless you my brother . . . i rest my case. ttalks was also saying the same thing albeit in fewer words.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by chic2pimp(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2009
Hehehehe wot a thread. grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest though,I am actually quite suprised there ain't more of this kinda threads. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 17, 2009
banom:

If they try all their dribbling tactics in a religious debate, such as trying to prove the existence of God, if it fails, they will make the worst demand that i have ever heard, ( Can you prove That My God does not Exist), Instead of accepting the fact that they don't have any evidence to prove that God exist, they will tactically shift the dead end task to you, If u reply by reminding them that the burden of prove lies with them, they will go into name calling, i have seeing davidylan telling Ogaga4luv that he is demon possessed, the both of them have called almost all the atheist in the house fools, they have told Abuzola [/b]that Islam is a cult, not a religion, they have even gone as far as saying that christianty is not a religion,

You are scared ,why,because they are far more Intelligent than You.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Tudor6(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2009
babaearly:

You are scared ,why,because they are far more Intelligent than You.
What the hell is this?
Who died and appointed you psychic-general of nairaland?

@Topic.
Even though we disagree all the time I like those guys. . . At least they're independent albeit hard line. They read their bibles personally. Those you need to be scared of are the goons who go about kissing the arse of theiving jerry curled pastors, they are the potential suicide bombers.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Maykelly(f): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2009
[size=14pt]@Poster grin and topic:Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind 2 Timothy 1:7 Get understanding - Jesus matters All Times! cheesy[/size] Leave Satan and be save cool
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by banom(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2009
May kelly:

[size=14pt]@Poster Leave Satan and be save cool

So I am now living with Satan.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Davidylan & Noetic2 Version Of Christianity. by Maykelly(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2009
No not at all, i have given you the message in bold.

@ all agents of left hand, Leave Satan and be save!.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened At The Council Of Nicea? / Biblical Plagues Really Happened Say Scientists / What Is The Fate Of An Outer Court Born Again Believer Who Fails To Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.