Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Urgent Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Request (752 Views)

know more needed. / Pictures: Urgent Request For Mosaic Tiles / Urgent Request: Looking For A 20ft Or 40ft Flatbed Trailer For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request by sandy4real(f): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
please i need to open up a spa and a saloon but i dont know how to get to it. please can somone advise me and tell me how to start iit up, the things to buy for the spa and how and where to buy them. please needed urgently.
Re: Urgent Request by naijacutee(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2008
I think you will need to visit a few spas and generate a few ideas for yourself. Simply because not very many people are willing to expose the details of how they run their business - not even for goodwill.

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Identify Scammers. / How To Start A Business Online / Data Entry Jobs:are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.