Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .... (3212 Views)

How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / 100 Million Naira To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by kayo80(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: .... by yomskin(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
U knw very well that pple will take you for a scam....likewise I

3 Likes

Re: .... by kayo80(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Well, I know everything in life is a risk, and there is that one out of a hundred that will take the risk with me, so I am counting on that. I don't know what more to put up to convince anyone that I am not a scam...I said i will provide stamped bank statements from my banks. And my name is kayode olumide odusanya, you can check me out on facebook, go through my posts, maybe that will give anyone some assurance. As I said, I am an author, and I don't think it would be wise to spoil my name over money.
Re: .... by kayo80(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
For better credibility, below are some of my book covers.

1 Like

Re: .... by Angelstartups(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi Kayo80.You seem to be credible.
Sign up on angelstartups.com.ng to meet an investor.Its a professional platform.
Re: .... by kayo80(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay. Thank you. I'll check it out.
Re: .... by hothead(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2014
kayo80: Good day. If you have two hundred thousand naira to invest for a short period, I have a business proposal for you. I am an author, and there is a book i wrote that I have been selling since 2011 (I have bank statements to back this up), and it always does well on the world wide web. I got a job last year, and couldn't tend to it properly, as the business needs one to be constantly online, so i stopped it for a while. I am off the job now, and want to continue the business.

Basically, the book is an ebook, and I need money for advertisement on facebook and google. All the book needs is to be put up in these places, and it will start selling again. I usually spend one hundred dollars on ad money a month, and earn an average of forty thousand naira. I have my bank statements from all my banks to back this up. I need the two hundred thousand naira for six months, to double my advertisement money, and sell more books. Every month during the six months, you will receive 10% on your investment (ROI), which will amount to 20k monthly return on your investment. On the sixth month, I will return your two hundred thousand, plus the 10% for that month. And if you feel you want to continue the business, we will enter into fresh agreements.

Please note that I am not starting a new business, I just need money to continue what I have been into for three years now, off and on. If you are interested, and want to know more, you can reach me on 08027794635, or 07061004125. Or send me a mail- odus29@yahoo.com

Kayode.

let me refer you to Brimwell Innovations, a business development company in Magodo, Lagos the e-marketing team can help you manage your online sales efforts. visit the website for details www.brimwell.com
Re: .... by kayo80(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks, but I don't like dealing with third parties. I like dealing with individuals with money to invest.
Re: .... by Angelstartups(f): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Kayo.letme know if you have trouble navigating the site.
Re: .... by OMOKUYE1989(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Guy. That your new job no good for you?

(1) (Reply)

Earn A One Time 0.5 Bitcoin / MBA Forest Admits Crash Promise Investors Audio Refund / Forex Algorithmic Trading Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.