Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? (3078 Views)

Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. / Nairaland Investment? / Nairaland Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by peacemara54(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello nairalanders, saw this advertisement on Facebook about investment set up probably may be by the CEO of nairaland. Nairaland investment platform was the name I saw on Facebook. Chat with the man in-charge and twas confirmed it's from this online platform rolling out this investment scheme .But I think it should be pasted on this platform for all to benefit not on Facebook.

Invest and get double of what you invested within 45min.
Twas somehow scary. I saw lots of testimonies on Facebook but unfortunately am not for any online reward without hardwork schemes. Am not greedy so,

But I brought it up to alert all who may fall victim to this investment platform if it wasnt real though. And to confirm from members of this platform if it's legit or not.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by Shellsploit: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
peacemara54:
Hello nairalanders, saw this advertisement on Facebook about investment set up probably may be by the CEO of nairaland. Nairaland investment platform was the name I saw on Facebook. Chat with the man in-charge and twas confirmed it's from this online platform rolling out this investment scheme .But I think it should be pasted on this platform for all to benefit not on Facebook.

Twas somehow scary. I saw lots of testimonies on Facebook but unfortunately and not for any online reward without hardworking schemes. Am not greedy so,

But I brought it up to alert all who may fall victim to this investment platform if it wasnt real though. And to confirm from members of this platform if it's legit or not.

Thanks
Scam raised to power of 2!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by adamubk(m): 2:30am On Mar 30, 2020
This is a good example front page information, because many might fall a victim

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by peacemara54(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
Scam raised to power of 2!

Hmmm
Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by dedons: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
A religious country as Nigeria with her over religious people never get tired of scamming each other.

SMH...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by MrMcJay(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala, Obinospopy, Mynd44, Semid4lyfe, Mukina2,

Kindly issue a front page disclaimer on this. Scammers have started using the name of this forum to scam people on social media. Very soon, ignorant victims would say they were scammed by the owner of Nairaland.

Pls treat as very urgent.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by SavageResponse(m): 4:56am On Mar 31, 2020
peacemara54:

Twas somehow scary. I saw lots of testimonies on Facebook but unfortunately am not for any online reward without hardwork schemes. Am not greedy so,

Thanks

Pure scam!

It's for people who are greedy
Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by Goodman247: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
An over religious country like Nigeria churches everywhere, mosques everywhere, but they are still the most heartless human beings on Earth, maybe the devil lives in Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by ThePropertyGuy: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? by ThePropertyGuy: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming / How Can I Open A CSCS Acount And What's The Cost. / Top 5 Investments To Consider In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.