Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Can Make A Car To Drag? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Can Make A Car To Drag? (702 Views)

Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Car To Drag? by Tytylook: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi all, my car drags whenever it gets to 30 km/s. Actually, it's a new car and was packed for 4 months. Days before been shipped, it was serviced. It gave a lot of headache today while driving from the shipping company. It's a troopper(Isuzu 2000).It has covered 270, 000 km. I shall appreciate your assitance.
Re: What Can Make A Car To Drag? by santakris(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
How do I know if I have a bad
crank position sensor?
You will know that you have a bad
crank position sensor by how your
engine idles, how your pistons fire, or
how you accelerate. It will usually be
more noticeable as you raise the
RPM's. With a bad or faulty sensor,
you engine may misfire causing motor
vibration or backfires. You may also
experience hesitation while
accelerating or shaking during engine
idle. In the worst case scenario, you
won't be able to start your car.
Re: What Can Make A Car To Drag? by Tytylook: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sir, I am most appreciative of your advise .How do I locate the sensor?
Re: What Can Make A Car To Drag? by Tytylook: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sir, I am most appreciative of your contribution but how do I locate the sensor? Thanks for your response.
Re: What Can Make A Car To Drag? by santakris(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tytylook: Sir, I am most appreciative of your contribution but how do I locate the sensor? Thanks for your response.
my advice is based on my recent experience on my mazda protege. Scan ur car first to ascertain what d actual problem is. CPS is located somewhere inside timing chain compactment in my own car. Don't know urs.

(1) (Reply)

What’s Rumbling Inside Of Your Car... / See How A Nigerian Uses The Available Oil During Scarcity / Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.