Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Stain In The Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stain In The Eyes (780 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stain In The Eyes by paranorman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its started during my Service year. I just noticed this stain when i look at things.... Moves with my eyes as i change direction.. Its not a thick stain(kinda insignificant sha) neither is it visible when i look at my eyes in the miror, just that it seems it on my retina/pupil or so (that black part of the eyes). I hardly noticed it when i am just lookin at things casually but when i concentrate on objects, i notice it. It noticed it stated when i started takin very long trips on bike (from Idiroko to Tubé, Ipokia LGA, ogun state.. For those that know the distance) to my PPA.. I told my girlfriend about it and she said it could be worms, that she's had similar experiences.. So docs, what is could be wrong and its cure?
Re: Stain In The Eyes by 4tunebest(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
See an Opthalmologist ASAP
Re: Stain In The Eyes by paranorman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
4tunebest: See an Opthalmologist ASAP
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Odor / Cure For Waistpain,back Ache, Athritis And Rheumatism / Serum That Could Potentially Cure Ebola Victims Will Take Months To Manufacture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.