Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! (643 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / The Feeling You Have When Your Topic Makes Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by TIDDOLL(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
am sure some of my fellow NL members feel this way....it hurts a lot..tasking yur brain to write a topic,..weakening yur fingers in typing..expecting tonnes of replies..nd all u get is yur post staring back at you..lol.)u feel ma pain??pour out yur heart jor..
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by freda506(f): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Don't worry, I will help your ministry and comment grin grin
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by borntobegr8t(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin dude Nairalanders like pictures...inshort nàkéd pictures

So even if u write somethn senseless as long as there's a picture to it..u wud get loads of comments

The more senseless the topic, the more the comments.trust me grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by TIDDOLL(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
freda506: Don't worry, I will help your ministry and comment grin grin
Lol..thankz,u already helping.
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by sweettease(f): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: grin dude Nairalanders like pictures...inshort nàkéd pictures

So even if u write somethn senseless as long as there's a picture to it..u wud get loads of comments

grin grin grin so what are you insinuating?le That we(you inclusive) only like senseless threads?

Op don't worry, dis ministry will move cheesy
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by lirusehn(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
anoda comment frm Lirusehn
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by TIDDOLL(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: grin dude Nairalanders like pictures...inshort nàkéd pictures

duuuudeee....u ar so wrong!
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
It has something to do with the topic and a lot to with the person posting too...NLers have fans etc So if a popular person starts even a seemingly redundant thread loads of peeps would comment. Clique, peer group whatever you wanna call it. What's funny is how sometimes they ignore a thread thinking it's redundant...immediately someone they admire comments they rush in sensing it might start trending or on day 2 it has new comments, then everyone wants to comment lol. Some also won't comment if they think it doesn't have a decent FP chance

1 Like

Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by borntobegr8t(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin so what are you insinuating?le That we(you inclusive) only like senseless threads?

Op don't worry, dis ministry will move cheesy
Sister u knw say na mumu thread dey get comment pass...that's apart from the ones that make FP

1 Like

Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by borntobegr8t(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
lirusehn: anoda comment frm Lirusehn
Dude happy new year, na where u shook head since grin
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by borntobegr8t(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
TIDDOLL: duuuudeee....u ar so wrong!

Guy correct me na ? undecided
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Even some wey make FP dey mumu grin No offense Seun. Freedom of speech tinswink
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sweet-tease....I see youwink
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by TIDDOLL(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
rhowly: It has something to do with the topic and a lot to with the person posting too...NLers have fans etc So if a popular person starts even a seemingly redundant thread loads of peeps would comment. Clique, peer group whatever you wanna call it. What's funny is how sometimes they ignore a thread thinking it's redundant...immediately someone they admire comments they rush in sensing it might start trending or on day 2 it has new comments, then everyone wants to comment lol. Some also won't comment if they think it doesn't have a decent FP chance
abi na...pple lyk....yuzedo,sexkillz,afam4eva,,idowuogbo...nd so on..kai..e no fair o.
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by sweettease(f): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
rhowly: Sweet-tease....I see youwink
Rhowly sweetie kiss kiss kiss i see you too wink

born_to_be_gr8t:
Sister u knw say na mumu thread dey get comment pass...that's apart from the ones that make FP
So where will you place this thread? grin
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bros that's life o. they've been here longer than you have and paid a high price for their "fame." One I must admit I am unwilling to pay...cos d reward small o. NL popularity? Erm...no sir. But if u really want it im sure peeps in the house can give you a few tips. But here's one I know. Commenting on just about every thread in d most buzzing forums undecided
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by borntobegr8t(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
sweet-tease:

So where will you place this thread? grin

This na sympathy thread AKA mumu thread , we pity the guy grin so that this redundant market go sell grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=sweet-tease]
Rhowly sweetie kiss kiss kiss i see you too wink

Hello darling ke kwanu?kiss
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by rhowly(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hehehe....this market muss sell o ;DBut since them no dey pay me..I would say I have done enough pro bono work for one day lol. Omo Caesar has left d building
Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by TIDDOLL(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
rhowly: Hehehe....this market muss sell o ;DBut since them no dey pay me..I would say I have done enough pro bono work for one day lol. Omo Caesar has left d building
no worry,we go soon get sponsors....

1 Like

Re: Whats The Feeling??,when U Get No Reply!! by lirusehn(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:
Dude happy new year, na where u shook head since grin
wishn ya same bruv. ave bin hiding bahand fingerz all day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Shutdown And Lost Lots Of Data Before, Please Stop Panicking / Judiciary Commences Strike / 10 Ridiculously Fabulous Displays Of Wealth In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.