Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning (6047 Views)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / What Will U Do If U Wake Up In D Morning N See This / Joor O!,,,, That Awkward Thing U Want To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Well, for me it's my fone, really bad right? I didn't even kneel down to say baba God thgank u, for waking me up, after browsing thru my fone, I do push ups, dash to the bathroom afterwards,then on my way to work, make a detour to uzo's place by the canal to burn up some ............
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
my phone, to reply mentions on NL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Dharniel:
my phone...
to check NL and to check sports update
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by CINDY74(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Dharniel:
my phone...
same here embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Tapout(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2015
my phone
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by sexylogan(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2015
My glasses
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2015
I'll be sincere this time around , it's my Quran.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by carzola(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
the first thing i reach for is my erect d!ck
i try to put it in the right position so i can
stand up..
if am sleeping with a lady i reach for her
buddy first wanna feel the buddy to be
sure it wasnt a fake!!!!!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
CINDY74:
same here embarassed
and u check NL first
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
prayer first.
qym
my phone!!!
#YOLO
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by donholy28(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
My phone...whatapp first
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Tapout:
my phone
hehehe,phones all the way
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2015
sexylogan:
My glasses
eeyah so sight is perfected in jesus name
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by lordtosan(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2015
My hard d.ick
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2015
angry

My fvcking phone and I'm hating it...

I'm try'na get rid of this shiitty attitude, but I can't... Dafuq❗❗

Any remedy?
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by sexylogan(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
eeyah so sight is perfected in jesus name

Amen oh
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I'll be sincere this time around , it's my Quran.
man of God
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
man of God
I'm flattered smiley
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
richommie:
prayer first.
qym
my phone!!!
#YOLO
hope u pray pple like me sha?
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
carzola:
the first thing i reach for is my erect d!ck
i try to put it in the right position so i can
stand up..
if am sleeping with a lady i reach for her
buddy first wanna feel the buddy to be
sure it wasnt a fake!!!!!
grin grin grin

Naija babes can also afford selenium bo.oooty ? Evident u fukc high class grin
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
hope u pray pple like me sha?
maybe
#YOLO
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
My hard d.ick
wow! Buh it amazes me why penis always stand erect every morning, mine is always very rock hard every morning as if I'm sex starved in the actual sense I'm not

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by rawpadgin(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2015
A bottle of water

so use to it
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2015
rawpadgin:
A bottle of water

so use to it
not bad, water is great for the body, I heard it cleanses the body, I don't know how true dat is
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by xcesswag(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
My d.ic.k of course
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Ariani: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
4 me d first tin i reach @ for is my mirror to check my face and den my phone
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by rawpadgin(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
not bad, water is great for the body, I heard it cleanses the body, I don't know how true dat is
my brother try tomorrow morning & see how pure ur urine will be

I barely fall sick, why?

cuz I drink alotta water & exercise regularly

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by rawpadgin(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Ariani:
4 me d first tin i reach @ for is my mirror to check my face and den my phone
women palava
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by rawpadgin(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2015
xcesswag:
My d.ic.k of course
to check if its missing
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Eniqurl(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2015
My phone.
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by Ariani: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2015
rawpadgin:
women palava
guy i no be woman lol
Re: What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning by jonaifame22(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
xcesswag:
My d.ic.k of course
wow! God bless Dic.k it gives niggers so much to hold on to every morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Staphylococcus / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.