Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau (643 Views)

Nigeria Peace Corps Bill Scaled Through Second Reading. / To All My Beautiful Fans That Sent Me Messages! / Peace Corps Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by Gbaskybabe(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Whenever i remember the sound of gun shots,dead bodies along the street,children crying, parents wailling,dust to duske curfew,fear of being attached etc.my heart skips and tears roll down my feeble eyes.Since the year 2011,Plateau state has experienced blood shed of so many innocent people,old and young,men and women.People used to be scared of sleeping at night because of fear of the unknown. But im happy to say that peace is gradually coming back on the Plateau.Expecially in Jos city.Different religion we have on the Plateau can now worship their God in a peaceful enviroment.People can sleep with their two eyes close.Im so happy that i can see plateau coming back to claim her lost glory and pride,the home of peace and tourism.market people can now trade in peace.BEAUTIFUL PLATEAU STATE!!

1 Like

Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by ezeonline2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
That's a good news,plateau used to b my home. God bless the state
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by ezeonline2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Space booked,incase it made fp
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by lirusehn(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
aiit
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by Adeoba10(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alhamdulillah + Aleluyah
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Thank God
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Are you romancing the car? grin grin grin

Gbaskybabe:
Whenever i remember the sound of gun shots,dead bodies along the street,children crying, parents wailling,dust to duske curfew,fear of being attached etc.my heart skips and tears roll down my feeble eyes.Since the year 2011,Plateau state has experienced blood shed of so many innocent people,old and young,men and women.People used to be scared of sleeping at night because of fear of the unknown. But im happy to say that peace is gradually coming back on the Plateau.Expecially in Jos city.Different religion we have on the Plateau can now worship their God in a peaceful enviroment.People can sleep with their two eyes close.Im so happy that i can see plateau coming back to claim her lost glory and pride,the home of peace and tourism.market people can now trade in peace.BEAUTIFUL PLATEAU STATE!!
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by lalo128: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
thank God...plateau state use to be one of the beautiful state we have in Nigeria.
Re: Finally! Peace At Last On My Beautiful Plateau by freemanbubble: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
isoright

(1) (Reply)

Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! / Nairaland Has Shutdown And Lost Lots Of Data Before, Please Stop Panicking / Judiciary Commences Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.