Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? (1270 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin. This afternoon I watched my old man kissed my mum grin. Something I have not seen for years. My parents still act like they are newly married. I have vowed to copy their style of marriage and its working for me. My dad bought a gold watch for my mum yesterday. He always do something new every first week of January for my mum and I have adopted that style.

What about your parents? If dead, I am sorry to bring back past memories, but you can as well say the last time they had fun together.
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
I wish I could comment on this thread but I can't. Polygamy tinz sad

@ OP, I wish your parents more awesome years together. 4 decades from now, may your kids witness such with you and skydeep. Amen
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
4tunebest: I wish I could comment on this thre
I understand dear
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by sonikstargirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
i think dat my mum is in a better position 2 answer dat question... So
*mouth sealed* lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by borntobegr8t(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
My dad is dead cry
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by aventura: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
He told her happy new year. The man na serious akpor.
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Dannylux: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
If there's not gift just be glad he hasn't divorced her.

His friendship!
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
4tunebest: I wish I could comment on this thread but I can't. Polygamy tinz sad

@ OP, I wish your parents more awesome years together. 4 decades from now, may your kids witness such with you and skydeep. Amen
Amen. Thanks dear
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why am I getting negative stories? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Ellidude(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
I knew my Dad for only the first three years of my life..But she speaks of his kindness always@Mum
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Vickyhotkiss: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
I dont knw because i left dem wen i was very little!
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is there no one with a positive story? undecided Does it mean majority of Nigerians don't have a happy/peaceful family? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Ellidude(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: Is there no one with a positive story? undecided Does it mean majority of Nigerians don't have a happy/peaceful family? undecided
Far from it..We're happy..

But miss him dearly..
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Far from it..We're happy..

But miss him dearly..
Ok bro, let the happiness continues cool
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Ellidude(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
Ok bro, let the happiness continues cool
I must say thanks to that..
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Dannylux: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Xynerise, this your thread na bad market grin
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dannylux: Xynerise, this your thread na bad market grin
Nna eh! undecided
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
I must say thanks to that..
You are welcome
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by bluuu: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
he bought her jewelry last year
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by mgbeketoto: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
MY VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY,HAPPILY-MARRIED-WITH-KIDS, HANDSOME BABY BROTHER. . . .VERY WELL BEHAVED AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FULL OF LIFE! kiss

Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by Wallotti: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2014
mgbeketoto: MY VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY,HAPPILY-MARRIED-WITH-KIDS, HANDSOME BABY BROTHER. . . .VERY WELL BEHAVED AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FULL OF LIFE! kiss

He is tooooooooooooooo coool!
The last gift to my darling momma! cool

A REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL GIFT!!!

NOT GONORRHEA OR SYPHILIS!!! LIKE AWON MODERN DAY COUPLES ON AND OFF NL!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mu che che che che che che che
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by enohorglo(f): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2014
BOUGHT HER WRAPPERS DIS XMAS,,,,AFTER A LONG TYM
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise: Is there no one with a positive story? undecided Does it mean majority of Nigerians don't have a happy/peaceful family? undecided

He is a great dad to his kids but not that gr8 to his wives. The family is happy in the Lord. Lol
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
4tunebest:

He is a great dad to his kids but not that gr8 to his wives. The family is happy in the Lord. Lol
Muslim?
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Muslim?

Christian.Infact he used to be a ¤¤lips sealed¤. But then I still love him.
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2014
4tunebest:

Christian.Infact he used to be a ¤¤lips sealed¤. But then I still love him.
hmmm. Polygamous christian? Are you Yoruba?
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Yes. I guess your next reply would be 'no wonder' grin
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2014
4tunebest: Yes. I guess your next reply would be 'no wonder' grin
No wonder tongue
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
No wonder tongue

You and I know that there are lots and lots of monogamous yoruba families. Polygamy isnt tribe related.
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by xynerise: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2014
4tunebest:

You and I know that there are lots and lots of monogamous yoruba families. Polygamy isnt tribe related.
Ya I know. But its common to the Yorubas
Re: What Was The Last Nice Thing Your Dad Did For Your Mum? by 4tunebest(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise:
Ya I know. But its common to the Yorubas

You are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Should’nt Do Once You’re Married… / When You Share Your Problems On Social Media / Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.