Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria (3274 Views)

IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) / Scholarship Test Dates!!! / Pass Your Ielts Test Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria by congruous12: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Given the state of the Nigerian Educational System and looking around at the number of people asking for information about the IELTS in Nigeria and how to go about siting for the test, I would like to just give regular updates on the best possible ways to register for the IELTS in Nigeria.

I will be posting useful links here majorly on Registration, Lectures, Classes and Resources for the test.

The first link I will post is www.ieltsnigeria.org/ieltsexamdatesinnigeria . With these guys, you will get ALL the Preparatory Materials FREE and also get the IELTS Lectures in Nigeria, free on Registration. Their home page is www.ieltsnigeria.org . So far, they've got the best package available.

The next available dates for the IELTS in Nigeria are:

JANUARY 18 2014
JANUARY 25 2014
FEBRUARY 01 2014
FEBRUARY 15 2014
FEBRUARY 22 2014

I will post other useful information with time and should you have any questions, you can ask here.
Re: IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria by MANGAM(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
I wil be following
Re: IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria by Toluth(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
If I register for the ielts now, will I be able to take the test on the 1st of feb?
Re: IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria by chapatti: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS IN NIGERIA.

1. First and foremost you must check out for the center at which you will be writing the English Test.

2. You are also expected to fill a form that will be given to you by the board. On that form, you have to identify the version of test you are viaing for. If it is the academic or the general training.
Now payment for the registration could be done manually or online. If you wish to make use of the latter option, you should have a mastercard or you should have a visa debitcredit card for the transaction procedures.
But if you think this process is cumbersome, then you can register at the venue which is usually called offline payment.
3. You must posses an international passport which will required as a means of identifying you.
4. Make sure you have an address that is functional. Because your results will be sent to you from the office to your house. But you can decide to go get your result from the office.

5. You must also indicate which school (s) you are intending to get admission into.
You can click [url]here[/url=http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/how-to-register-for-ielts-in-nigeria/] to fill the form

(1) (Reply)

/ Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning / Pg In Abu Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.