Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help (4974 Views)

**where To Buy NIPRISAN In Nigeria** / When Are They Resuming The Selling Of Nicosan? / Nicosan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello,
I am despirate mother to a sickle cell diseased child. I head and read so much about the magical effectivness of the nigerian drug Nicosan but so sad that it had to stop production because of some greedy stake holders.
Anyways, I read in the nigerian news that the NIRPD has resumed production of the drug Nicosan under the name Niprisan
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/niprd-begins-production-sickle-cell-drug

I would like to know how I can purchase this drug for my son... please help and guide me.since i am not from nigeria..

Also i came to know about this new drug being manufactured in the states called Xickle RBC plus that claims to be the new and improved Nicosan and is based on the same herbal ingredients as nicosan.

www.xickle.com

I was wondering of any of you knows anything about it or knows any one that has tried it?! My child is only 2 so i am really scared of trying anything on him. Atleast with Nicosan there have been some clinical trials and testimonials on thousands of people that have used it.. please help me and guide me.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
cry how come no one replied yet!!!
Nigeria has one of the world highest sickle cell pervalence.. someone must know something for sure..
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by bluerange(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Solamin has also been clinically tried and its efficacy acknowledged. where are you from?
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
bluerange: Solamin has also been clinically tried and its efficacy acknowledged. where are you from?

I am from Oman. Can you give me the link to those clinical trials because i know some people that have used solamin and said its not effective at all.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
@myriam164
This is my 5th year on quest! my boy will be 6years by march 20 and he been the reason for my discoveries.
The State ypu mentioned, Pfizer & pharmaceutical world are the lords over drugs and i tell you the billions they are making on a daily basis will not stop because you & i are novice of their tricks & plots.
Long ago before the invention of western drugs people in Asia & Africa uses mother nature to cure ailments, sickness & diseases but all in the name of world power & colonial right they kept ruling us and all our resources.
Do you search very well even the Nicosan drug in nigeria why did it discontinued?
The HIV/AIDS cure has been discovered here in nigeria yet no support from anyone not even nigerian government simply because their BOSS pay them real good to campaign against it.
Do you know how much they generate on sales of condoms monthly? do your search.
I don't say anyone to should believe me but the truth will known sooner.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
sammyjay76: @myriam164
This is my 5th year on quest! my boy will be 6years by march 20 and he been the reason for my discoveries.
The State ypu mentioned, Pfizer & pharmaceutical world are the lords over drugs and i tell you the billions they are making on a daily basis will not stop because you & i are novice of their tricks & plots.
Long ago before the invention of western drugs people in Asia & Africa uses mother nature to cure ailments, sickness & diseases but all in the name of world power & colonial right they kept ruling us and all our resources.
Do you search very well even the Nicosan drug in nigeria why did it discontinued?
The HIV/AIDS cure has been discovered here in nigeria yet no support from anyone not even nigerian government simply because their BOSS pay them real good to campaign against it.
Do you know how much they generate on sales of condoms monthly? do your search.
I don't say anyone to should believe me but the truth will known sooner.
Ok here is the deal.
If you are sooooo confident about ur drug why dont you get me a sickle cell diseased person willing to try your drug.. and i will pay for your ticket, his ticket and all expenses and we will fly to switzerland to novartis since i know them very well and we will prove to them that ur medicine works... and the money we will get will be 50/50... what do you say
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Time will not permit me to upload some information about SC fact that cells can re-grow! but you can visit my facebook/scdremedyplus page to read those and check the source.
forr those who want to witness, meet the pioneers one on one should make request and we arrange for their coming.... seeing is believing.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
sammyjay76: Time will not permit me to upload some information about SC fact that cells can re-grow! but you can visit my facebook/scdremedyplus page to read those and check the source.
forr those who want to witness, meet the pioneers one on one should make request and we arrange for their coming.... seeing is believing.
You still didnt answer me... are you willing to travel to switzerland to prove ur medicine
If not then please shut up and go scam somewhere else
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oh... well said, you know what? i will discuss with my crew of 3 herbal researcher and give you feed back.
However, give me your email & phone number to communicate you the outcome directly.
My email is sajolive6@gmail.com sajolive6@hotmail.com and my mobile number +22966088270.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by bluerange(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Myriam164, Google: solamin on nigerianewsworld. Click on the third result, lt will help you in your research. By the way am from Nigeria but based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
sammyjay76: Oh... well said, you know what? i will discuss with my crew of 3 herbal researcher and give you feed back.
However, give me your email & phone number to communicate you the outcome directly.
My email is sajolive6@gmail.com sajolive6@hotmail.com and my mobile number +22966088270.

You can contact me here
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ok.... i shall get back to you soon say monday!
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
bluerange: @Myriam164, Google: solamin on nigerianewsworld. Click on the third result, lt will help you in your research. By the way am from Nigeria but based in Nairobi, Kenya.

I searched but couldnt find anything. If you can give md the direct link i would be greatfull. Problem is i know ppl that have tried solamin and said that its not as effective as Nicosan. Moreover, I couldnt find clinical trials of solamin in the states as with Nicosan which was tested in the university of verginia.. thats why im more in favour of Nicosan.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
it needs to be combined with Emoron.....and the user needs to stay off foods containing processed sugar...honey is preferable.

Myriam164:

I am from Oman. Can you give me the link to those clinical trials because i know some people that have used solamin and said its not effective at all.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
http://unilag.edu.ng/researchview2.php?sno=56&pub=17087

Myriam164:

I searched but couldnt find anything. If you can give md the direct link i would be greatfull. Problem is i know ppl that have tried solamin and said that its not as effective as Nicosan. Moreover, I couldnt find clinical trials of solamin in the states as with Nicosan which was tested in the university of verginia.. thats why im more in favour of Nicosan.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by bluerange(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
@smartchoice, thank you for the link, was having problems copying and pasting it on my phone.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
you're welcome I intend to go to Unilag and do further question asking......on the claims and any other unpublished matter.

bluerange: @smartchoice, thank you for the link, was having problems copying and pasting it on my phone.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ok... i shall get back to you by monday!
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: http://unilag.edu.ng/researchview2.php?sno=56&pub=17087

Hmmmmm but this is not enough.. this is only one study and done on animals only... Nicosan had many trials in different centers in different countries and was done on human candidates.
I wouldnt mind to try solamin on me if I had the disease.. but on a child I wouldnt.

If anyone can help me by telling me where to get Nicosan or niprisan from then I would be greatfull
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2014
cry i am still waiting to hear from anyonw about nicosan and how to get it.. please help
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by phantom(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Myriam164: cry i am still waiting to hear from anyonw about nicosan and how to get it.. please help
i feel your pain.i will ask around and see if i can get it in the country.i am in nigeria. Have you considered a bone marrow transplant for your kid? Its risky but you can at least ask about it.cheers.
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
phantom: i feel your pain.i will ask around and see if i can get it in the country.i am in nigeria. Have you considered a bone marrow transplant for your kid? Its risky but you can at least ask about it.cheers.
Thank alot for your kind words. Yes we have considered BMT but my son is our only child and doesnt have a matched sibling/donor..
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 2:31am On Jan 06, 2014
@Myriam164:
Hello,
After a thorough deliberation on the issue by the 3 member of the crew these are the questions
generated and needed an answers.
1.Your links in Switzerland are they going to buying the remedy composition's right or be a sponsor?
2.SCD patient volunteer can be gotten but willingness to travel can be a challenge because the level
of civilization here (Benin Republic) is low, the parent/family of the patient's understanding can not be determined
so CAN YOU AND THE CONTACT OF YOURS COME HERE?
3.However we will begin the search for a patient who will agrees with the terms and condition, certainly we are ready to show proof and the efficacy of the knowledge of herbal practitioner.

Hope to hear from you and preparing ahead!!!
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2014
sammyjay76: @Myriam164:
Hello,
After a thorough deliberation on the issue by the 3 member of the crew these are the questions
generated and needed an answers.
1.Your links in Switzerland are they going to buying the remedy composition's right or be a sponsor?
2.SCD patient volunteer can be gotten but willingness to travel can be a challenge because the level
of civilization here (Benin Republic) is low, the parent/family of the patient's understanding can not be determined
so CAN YOU AND THE CONTACT OF YOURS COME HERE?
3.However we will begin the search for a patient who will agrees with the terms and condition, certainly we are ready to show proof and the efficacy of the knowledge of herbal practitioner.

Hope to hear from you and preparing ahead!!!

If we come there we cant sue you for hoax.. but if you willingly come with me to switzerland and its proved that you are a scam then it will be very easy to get you jailed. That is why i would need you and the patient to come with me to switzerland.. so you get ur punishment if ur lieing.. which so far seems to me yhat ur talking rubbish
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by sammyjay76(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
@myriam164
If we come there we cant sue you for hoax.. but if you willingly come with me to switzerland and its proved that you are a scam then it will be very easy to get you jailed. That is why i would need you and the patient to come with me to switzerland.. so you get ur punishment if ur lieing.. which so far seems to me yhat ur talking rubbish

Pleasr answer my first question!!! Forget about been sue or not, we know what we have and it's efficacy so tell me...... WHAT'S THE DEAL LIKE AS REGARDS TO QUESTION ONE
WE ARE SETTLED FOR COMING!!!!
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
sammyjay76: @myriam164

Pleasr answer my first question!!! Forget about been sue or not, we know what we have and it's efficacy so tell me...... WHAT'S THE DEAL LIKE AS REGARDS TO QUESTION ONE
WE ARE SETTLED FOR COMING!!!!

I can not answer on behalf of them. And no one will give you a definit answer before knowing what exactly ur having..
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2014
I have been to Unilag.....
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by bluerange(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
smartchoice: I have been to Unilag.....
and what is the outcome?
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Interesting...very interesting!

bluerange: and what is the outcome?
Re: New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help by Myriam164: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Still waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Heard About The Biodisc? / The Benefits Of Insect Bites / Biocoten Cream ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.