Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (41288 Views)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Listen until this is proven conclusively, it is better to ignore these stories.

I have said it elsewhere on this forum and I will repeat it here. Most people that hold guns are not trained to do so. If you are not trained to fire a gun, then it is easy to miss even as big a target as a human being standing a few feet away from you.

Anyone who has ever visited a firing range or even fired a gun can tell you so. Therefore when an inexperienced marksman points and shoots, he is more likely to miss than not. Add to this the fact that very few people will stand and watch a person take aim at them and fire, then you have the makings of a legend.

It is well known that a moving target is harder to hit (taking into account that even a stationary target is difficult to hit for an amateur) and then you will realise the makings of the legend of "odechi".

In a situation where both the target and the marksman are both running, you think it is miraculous that the target is not hit?
Firing a gun entails more than holding the gun sideways. There is a proper stance to ensure the kickback does not throw off the aim. The trigger is squeezed, not pressed etc.

You only need to ask yourself how the white men overpowered our forefathers to realise that the so called bullet proof story is a myth.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
There was about to be a Nairaland experiment on this. but all xtians and atheists backed out. We must wait for Ghostofsparta's opinion.

P.S.

VOTE FOR BABAN ALAKYO 2014! cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by kennyonthrone(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
R
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by owolabifunke14(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
It works.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by vizboy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight
begins

follow us on www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom

OR bookmark us @ www.jokeslip..com for more

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
slinkman: i bliv am LIVE...

if no be for odeshi one of my neigbhor wey dey sell cars for don die since...

them shoot am live for our eyes, nigga stand gidigbam, nothin happn..

gboss4sure: Yes there is odeshi, I lived in Aba during the early days of bakassi boys and i saw it koro koro with my own eyes, not hearsay. But the thing is that odeshi no de work for knife and axe, it only works on bullets. But during those days, urine laced bullet can deactivate the odeshi.

But the deadvantage is.............

All those young boys that involved themselves into the odeshi in the name of bakkassi that time are all dead, Devil no get free gift.
slinkman: i bliv am LIVE...

if no be for odeshi one of my neigbhor wey dey sell cars for don die since...

them shoot am live for our eyes, nigga stand gidigbam, nothin happn..

LIARS. As soon as Nigerians mention "i saw it live", "i was there", just pick race. All na lie. Bulletproof odeichi is a FARCE.
In this same nigeria that adults will tell you if it rains while the sun is out, it means a lioness gave birth.
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that if your car hits a duck and it dies, you will have an accident
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that people can touch your deeck and it will disappear yet we have never seen a case of anyone who had one disappear
In this same nigeria that they said it happened to one white man in eko and when they returned his deeek, it was a black one.

All this shyte na FOLKLORE and MYTHS. No wonder the white man conquered us. PRIMITIVENESS

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Doesn't work with.kalashnikov

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
kekakuz: anini ologbodo and many other criminals even opc have this. "i once tested a mallam the knife refuse to enter. :he toldme the requirments if i want but i dont.

why do u tinkl its hard to kill a fulani man. go to jos whydo you think jtf cannot kill those jos guys. all this new generation guys doubting the potency of tradition.

LIES
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by mickyarams: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
If black magic works, how come Africans especially the zulus could not stop the white people during the slave trade?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by funtanherb(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
I was travelling with my Father one day...He was shot by robbers and the Guy that shot the Gun died immediately this is call badijo in african vodoo and we were detained by the police for 3 days over this...How about that ?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by KaiserLeno(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
These things happen. Whether we believe it or not,they're part of Africa. Black magic and mysticism are real

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by baffylander(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Here's one
When ilorin was 'hot' around 2001,2002 i saw a guy being shot at and stabbed in front of faculty of arts n o boy, nurrin happened oooo...the boys who came for the kill were wearing boots and after a while, they stamped on him while another held him down. It was gruesome.
Moral of the story: a person held down n fired on and stabbed by at least 2 persons pointblank wey no bleed,e fit be odeshi
P.S dont ask if he died, OF COURSE HE DID!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Vansnickers: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why won't Africa be the dark continent? ! People are still holding on to these Archaic/ old fashioned beliefs .

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by searay(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
SAFO: Haha that bullshit doesn't work. Anyone who believes this crap, I dare you to go invest in your best ritual voodoo magic vest and let me get off 3 or 4 rounds with my .45 Ruger.

We'll see if you're still standing after I'm done with you lmao.
you are seek. However I'll prescribe this drugs for you.
Take two tablets of DOUBTinine 3X daily.
3 doses of IGNORANCine.

If symptom persist consult your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
mickyarams: If black magic works, how come Africans especially the zulus could not stop the white people during the slave trade?
the Zulus sangoma aint powerful to that extent lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by princeonx: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: It works.
What works? Hope u're not thinking of it.

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013

Yes. I also believe that Nigeria will become a world superpower by next week.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by baslone: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
A-town:

LIES

What you don't know, you simply don't know.

Why don't you leave it as that!!!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Go to India, theirs work with RPG
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by MrAboki: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Visit Okija Juju and your minds will change forever..
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by newacca: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
YES!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by funtanherb(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lets clear this doubt .....Any Yoruba Man out there should get OWO EYO(COWARIES)AJOKU ISU AND ALLEGATOR PEPPER(ATARE) THOSE 2 THINGS SHOULD BE BURN,POUR IT INTO A BOWL OF WATER AND ADD PUT PISTLE INSIDE THE WATER AND POUR THE COWRIES INSIDE THE WATER AND THE PISTLE WILL MAGNET THE COWARIES TO THE TOP....Why does cowries magnet to the top of the pistle...AFRICA SCIENCE I GUESS

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by nicetboy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
kia me i belive am wela wela if u nid one contact me..
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
mickyarams: If black magic works, how come Africans especially the zulus could not stop the white people during the slave trade?

Id.iot the Zulus were not involved in the slave trade, neither do they have knowledge of this bullet proof stuff. THey follow a different religion.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by searay(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
The one my Grandfather use to do was the one that the person next to you will be affected. That is, if you are shot, the bullet will deflect to the person next to you. The only condition was that you will not sleep with a woman for like 24hrs before the incidence. Again if a woman urine touches you it will not work. However you are not imune to AXE
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre: First @OP, a bullet doesn't travel at 100mph, that's too small, a bullet travel way faster than that, up to 700mph and above.

Secondly, if there was anything like spiritual bullet proof, African soldiers would be the most powerful and countries like america would cough up billions of dollars just to get it.

Stop bringing your white supremacy mentality here.

When an African president said he can cure HIV with herbs, was he allowed by the World Health Organisation to test his work? Why? Because he is a black man.

The first CS operation was carried out it Africa. In the days modern tools were not know in Africa and it was successful.

Before the white men came with medicines in pill, Africans have herb and the rate of diseases is minimal compare to today where the european came to Africa to test-run their different viruses. Those herbs worked then, now and till tomorrow but do your ancestors know anything about chemistry? nope.

If you have not experienced something, you either shut up or look out for it.

African bullet proof works and lot of other voodoo work too. It is a thing I have experienced. Magun, Anawo and others work clean and fine. It is your like that think been educated makes African thing valueless and irrelevant.

Go out there, consult anybody that you think knows how to make this and confirm things for yourself. Nobody is forcing you to belief it.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Rhino5dm: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013

Oya, com test your bulletproof here!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Van snickers: Why won't Africa be the dark continent? ! People are still holding on to these Archaic/ old fashioned beliefs .

can you dare it? Pick up a challenge.....proof it out for yourself
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Afroconnect: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guy all those things na rubbish-if it was real no big man for dey die or fear armed robber for Nigeria.
babalawo and jazz men dey use am as office cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by donem: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
funtanherb: I was travelling with my Father one day...He was shot by robbers and the Guy that shot the Gun died immediately this is call badijo in african vodoo and we were detained by the police for 3 days over this...How about that ?
Hmm! If true dat would have been a terrible sight for the fellow robbers to behold.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Ogojohn(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
huxley: I would like to see someone who has been bullet-proofed submit to test at a firing range. Don't you think that this would be more objective.

Or similar still, bullet-proof a goat, pig, or cow and test if the animal is resistant to bullet. That is what I would do before paying for such services.
You will rather ask God to come down and recreate Adam before you will believe God created man. I know one notorious criminal at ONITSHA
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by MrAboki: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.