Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Girls night out discussions - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86873 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

Hmm
Let us ask Jenny

Okay thanks! Hmmmm jenny,please help the learners here o cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Someone in the past had asked me my opinion about an.al
My honest opinion is whatever rocks the boat of the couple
Personally it is not my style or his but I won't knock those who do it if they enjoy it
Hard for me to figure out how a woman will enjoy it though but hey
As long as both parties are OK with it
That is my answer

What do you ladies think?

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
As for overcoming shyness, why not start by putting off the lights, or reducing the brightness.

You can also guide hubby, by moving his hand to where you want it to be without talking.

After everything,hubby calls me madam, smiley I will answer him " yes na, I must perform what you paid my bride price for".

Although he has to renew that money o,it has expired ,I need another one from him cool

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
It isn't about the light,i sprout around in my birthday suit when the kids aren't home,the talking about it part is the koko.......

@Babymama, that anal package no seem tantalizing at all undecided.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan: It isn't about the light,i sprout around in my birthday suit when the kids aren't home,the talking about it part is the koko.......

@Babymama, that anal package no seem tantalizing at all] undecided.

But why
Why won't you talk about it?
There must be a reason
Re: Girls night out discussions by Psychedelia(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: My dear,it remains for me to say mooooo.
I have cowgurld front and back.I think I just enjoy the act and watching his face..lol
Longer doesn't do it for me,cos I could get bored.I love intense and passionate and just timed right.
Don't want to chaff my pokom.
I have accepted my fate cheesy

Smoo ch,rubinson,lickinson,cowgurl front,reverse,missionary,side,finish dog gy..
That's the typical routine(when I have energy o!).cowgurl a must cos he loves it for some reason..
God forgive my bluntness

I think the time has come for me to subscribe to this thread.

Please, don't worry about me. I won't make any noise.
Like seriously.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
All these men
Hahahaha
Re: Girls night out discussions by Ngokafor(f): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
..Okay now am shy..*covers face*..
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

But why
Why won't you talk about it?
There must be a reason

I talk without holding his gaze,how do one position the face why trying to describe what you felt while climaxing lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by israelboy1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its always good to hear their experienCe..........so as to knw the next pla la la

8-)
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm not sure any woman likes anal,most times the men demand for it first.Any women that is encountering such problems from hubby should tell the hubby that ; they should begin from his own first,by inserting something inside if he will like it.

Have they finish with the front,and the health problem that goes with it is alarming .I don't think people that does it knows the disadvantage. lipsrsealed

And in future when the woman is having problems, such men will be the one that will runaway.

My own opinion though.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Psychedelia(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
israel boy: Its always good to hear their experienCe..........so as to knw the next pla la la

8-)

Shhhhhh! wink
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan:

I talk without holding his gaze,how do one position the face why trying to describe what you felt while climaxing lipsrsealed?

Just look at him,it is a very romantic setting and talk about whatever he wants to talk about
It will be easier to say the next time and the time after that
This is just my feeling o
I don't have the same issues

Na me go say nna I di too much o
Muahhh!!
That was perfect,an A plus
I need a repeat of the same exact thing later tonight grin grin
Deal?
And I will hold him to it
And score the next one using the excellent one as the standard

Bwahahahahahaha

Oya try it and see if that will work
Believe me the man will come roaring at night time

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan: It isn't about the light,i sprout around in my birthday suit when the kids aren't home,the talking about it part is the koko.......

@Babymama, that anal package no seem tantalizing at all undecided.

If u can't talk use directions, like controlling his hands. Beside, it is your nature,no need to worry, he will be use to it by now,everyone must not know how to talk. cool
Re: Girls night out discussions by Alikaxon(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama: All these men
Hahahaha
hmmm Baby Mama am seriously liking you. You may not be miss nairalander; its too small 4 u. I'll consider mama nairalander. Today, I crown u(Baby mama) MAMA NAIRALANDER. Hmmm. Am not married, he is a bachelor. Hehehe
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
benedicta0:

If u can't talk use directions, like controlling his hands. Beside, it is your nature,no need to worry, he will be use to it by now,everyone must not know how to talk. cool

You are right too
We are all different
I am a vocal person obviously
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Alikaxon: hmmm Baby Mama am seriously liking you. You may not be miss nairalander; its too small 4 u. I'll consider mama nairalander. Today, I crown u(Baby mama) MAMA NAIRALANDER. Hmmm. Am not married, he is a bachelor. Hehehe

Someone once described me as kokomama rofl

Well
As Coogar will always say,any marriage without an excellent SE.x life is doomed and I agree

I know without a doubt that if anything were to separate oga and I by way of divorec( God forbid o)
It would be practically impossible not to cheat on the new spouses
We have our ups and downs like every couple but the se.xual chemistry is superb!
Re: Girls night out discussions by israelboy1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Psychedelia:

Shhhhhh! wink

lol......abi nw.............most women self will always want to kill their hubby.........na so so more.....more.....more u go dey hear........i dey jealous sometime oooh....cos most time, na we men they do d job pass smiley

i forsee ...........disagrement
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama: Someone in the past had asked me my opinion about an.al
My honest opinion is whatever rocks the boat of the couple
Personally it is not my style or his but I won't knock those who do it if they enjoy it
Hard for me to figure out how a woman will enjoy it though but hey
As long as both parties are OK with it
That is my answer

What do you ladies think?

You aren't going to get honest responses here...or better still, you won't get the full picture / answer to this question.

Reason: Too much prejudice, viewed as taboo, et al so those who are into it will keep schtum and simply view the skewered responses.

I think for a fairer idea on women's opinion on this, it might be better to throw this question out to the many guys viewing this thread. Ask them, say, out of every 10 girls they've had, how many were open to @n@l sex and, out of that number, what percentage of these females initiated the act with their husbands / partners?

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Efemena_xy:

You aren't going to get honest responses here...or better still, you won't get the full picture / answer to this question.

Reason: Too much prejudice, viewed as taboo, et al so those who are into it will keep schtum and simply view the skewered responses.

I think for a fairer idea on women's opinion on this, it might be better to throw this question out to the many guys viewing this thread. Ask them, say, out of every 10 girls they've had, how many were open to @n@l sex and, out of that number, what percentage of these females initiated the act with their husbands / partners?

Oya all the men viewing make una answer o
No females should pass any judgments please

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Operation unleash the inner kitten for 2014 ! ! ! baby mama mmadu eburukwala 4 gallon this year,nah retirement I deyoo.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Psychedelia(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Efemena_xy:

I've never requested it from any of the girls.
I don't fancy it, cuz it looks like it'll hurt pretty bad.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Onims1(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

You are right too
We are all different
I am a vocal person obviously

Pls let me add a lil exp...mine used to enter d place just like that some time ago,n would miss road,after watching for a while if he'll change n didn't,I tried talking to him about it but he didn't seem interested,n I tink he was kinda shy then,so wat I do is try to download some stuff,show him how its done,then I always joke about it that "na everything I go dey teach u?"(So the kids won't decode)and we'll just laff about it n @9t,he'll want to show me who d real teacher is...lol
I'm really loving this thread!

5 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:
U don't get an Organza by chooking, well, if you cut ur grass and keep the garden clean then u just might get that ORGANZA. LoL

It isn't about cutting the grass o. I don't even keep grasses on my garden. It is so disgusting for me. I think it is the mind thing. Sha me I still get Organza by other means jare. No long thing.
Re: Girls night out discussions by lawrence79: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
I by mistake put it in the wrong place when doing doggy sometime ago, she quickly removed it and put it at the right place,. after d whole act, I ask her how it felt inside there and if it could b enjoyable, she said probably we should give it a try one day.
I have not been able to give it a try since!

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by armyofone(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
lawrence79: I by mistake put it in the wrong place when doing doggy sometime ago, she quickly removed it and put it at the right place,. after d whole act, I ask her how it felt inside there and if it could b enjoyable, she said probably we should give it a try one day.

Now you got me laughing so hard grin
Her hand must be really long
Re: Girls night out discussions by Alikaxon(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
usman7032: THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FORMS ARE OUT CONTACT US TODAY...... Join the Nigerian Army... For the next [71 RRI - NA] IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME. NB- ONLY THROUGH RECRUITMENT.... For any information and enquiry contact - Alli

Email:NIGERIANARMY@MAIL.COM

NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB.... THANK YOU.
oooh, this is the best place suitable 4 ur advert? U probably want these women to join Army.
Re: Girls night out discussions by troy20(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

Byvan and coco spice,how can you be shy in the bedroom with your own husbands?
I know most of our upbringing kept us inhibited from discussions about SE.x and SE.xuality and our culture of submissiveness dictates that a man takes absolute charge
Not anymore
Believe me,men love excitement and love women who are adventurous and free in the bedroom
Ask him what and how he wants it and serve it exactly that way

It may be awkward at first but it gets better with practice
He may be waiting patiently for you to get out of your shell and blow his mind
make 2014 that year
Go buy some sexy,lacy ,see through lingerie grin
That is a good start
Red is a good color
Just wear it underneath your regular nightgown and then take the upper one off for a reveal
Don't turn the lights off,leave it on and remember to draw the window blinds before you give the neighbors cinema grin grin

Biko tell him you read it from a woman named baby mama online
You can point him to my posts before he begins to imagine that you are seeing other men
tell them tell them!

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by naijathings(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
lawrence79: I by mistake put it in the wrong place when doing doggyy sometime ago, she quickly removed it and put it at the right place,. after d whole act, I ask her how it felt inside there and if it could b enjoyable, she said probably we should give it a try one day.

It is almost unbelievable that you or any man who knows where the puwssy is will mistakenly put his diek in a chic's ahnus especially in a dorggy position even if no light in the whole world or does your girlfriend's ahnus have labia and clit that made u believe it was her puwssy.? .. AhAh

It is hard for your dieck to just slide into the entrance of a woman or girl who hasn't had arnal sekx b4. If it slides in so easily as you have just described it, then it is either she has done it b4 or u have a very tiny dieck like my pinky finger. Imagine, she brought it out without screaming? That means you were not the one that discovered America.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:

It is almost unbelievable that you or any man who knows where the puwssy is will mistakenly put his diek in a chic's ahnus especially in a dorggy position even if no light in the whole world or does your girlfriend's ahnus have labia and clit that made u believe it was her puwssy.? .. AhAh

It is hard for your dieck to just slide into the entrance of a woman or girl who hasn't had arnal sekx b4. If it slides in so easily as you have just described it, then it is either she has done it b4 or u have a very tiny dieck like my pinky finger. Imagine, she brought it out without screaming? That means you were not the one that discovered America.

*** faints!***

This is meant to be a serious discussion you know - but this popst of yours na die! grin grin grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
@naijathings,u own is not good o,u just finished that guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.