Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Girls night out discussions - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86882 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by lawrence79: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2014
naijathings:

ha ha ha..
you are a very funny man.
you have feelings that i am a virgin and you are even feeling my age but you couldn't feel your woman's puwssy correctly to know the difference between a puwssy and a ahnus. SHAME ON YOU.
my comment should have let you know that I have furcked ahnal more than you have furcked puwssy. I mean, how can a I know such things about your fabricated story if I am a virgin?
and by the way, it is called MOANING and not MOURNING .. abi somebody die?

oh i am sorry, Pls pardon me for refering to u as a 30somthing yrs old virgin, it was your comments that sold that impression to me, I didn't realise you are a pro on shooking the shit side, and that shit side is your area of concerntration, As I said earlier, my own case was a mistake, I.e. missing the road in between changing positions. And I am sure I am not the only one that ve ever missed that particular road b4.
bye.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by silvermist(f): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2014
silvermist: Another funny kpekus incidence:

The WWF was so intense they moved from bedroom to the sitting room with all the skills of "pinfalling, lockdowns, somersaulting" etc cheesy. After the session, Mr JohnBull wanted to take off the condomm from his already satisfied but tired n limpy yekini..the condomm was no where to be found..choi shocked. They searched n searched but no see am oh! Just then the bulbs in dr heads suddenly lit up and both knew where it could be lipsrsealed

Mr JohnBull - oya Mrs JohnBull lie down and spread out meh I check inside "there" for my missing raincoat
Mrs JohnBull - lailai, u wan molestation me ni?

To cut the long story short, after like 30mins, the missing raincoat slipped out effortlessly while Mrs JohnBull was taking her bath. wink
hahhahahahaaahaha
walahi dz 2014 na better yr for me.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by angiemartinez(f): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2014
It hapend to me wen hubby n i were courtn, he did nt even tell me, until it came out d nxt day. I almst killed him.
silvermist: Another funny kpekus incidence:

The WWF was so intense they moved from bedroom to the sitting room with all the skills of "pinfalling, lockdowns, somersaulting" etc cheesy. After the session, Mr JohnBull wanted to take off the condomm from his already satisfied but tired n limpy yekini..the condomm was no where to be found..choi shocked. They searched n searched but no see am oh! Just then the bulbs in dr heads suddenly lit up and both knew where it could be lipsrsealed

Mr JohnBull - oya Mrs JohnBull lie down and spread out meh I check inside "there" for my missing raincoat
Mrs JohnBull - lailai, u wan molestation me ni?

To cut the long story short, after like 30mins, the missing raincoat slipped out effortlessly while Mrs JohnBull was taking her bath. wink
Re: Girls night out discussions by silvermist(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Ah! Girlfriends, it was scary o, I errmm sorry, Mrs JohnBull almost went into a shock.

angiemartinez: It hapend to me wen hubby n i were courtn, he did nt even tell me, until it came out d nxt day. I almst killed him.

cocospice:
hahhahahahaaahaha
walahi dz 2014 na better yr for me.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Onims1(f): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Baby mama: Unfortunately my bobo is doing prayer and fasting and is abstaining completely to subdue his flesh and build his spirit man
Kongi don kill person
I don't know how long

I joined him o,but I break mine early and ready for action,he is off SE.x completely till God knows when

Hahahahahaha

Hmmm... I envy u o!we r into fasting n prayer too,but HE doesn't see that as an excuse for not being clean or whatsoever,wen eva konji hol am like dis,na prayer I dey pray make my excuse gel..
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2014
silvermist: Ok o..been enjoying this thread as a guest but just had to create a username to contribute.

Any of you girls ever had embarassing sounds during sexxx before? So hubby n I were doing the dogg..ie and it went on for quite a while, and very enjoyable too, then we changed styles and the next thing kitty kat start to dey fart oh!! Lolz.. cheesy cheesy

I have 2kids already but I do my kegels and I'm very ok down there..at least Oga testifies wink , so wetin happen?

Girls, any of you ever experienced such?

It happens when there is too much pulling out during action, it traps some air that goes out as the vagina fart you noticed.
Re: Girls night out discussions by silvermist(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2014
^^^ Yes, I now know. Thanks smiley
Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Queefing things grin grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by FoxyFlow(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
**Walks in, meets silence**

I am here no matter what....
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
I Understand the shyness after a few days of being intimate but married for months or years and still shy about sexual things? Naaaa don't understand that one.

Cowgirl for one hour? Na kamasutra the person dey practise?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
naijasextoy: We sell all kinds of adult toys, to be delivered discreetly to u, ranging from all types of flexible, elastic, big artificial penis to vibrators.

Our customer privacy is important to us.

Call/text/whatsapp dis no. 08054790500, 08079830756 bb pin 769AC898, twitter handle @NaijaSexxToy
Oh Lord!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
naijasextoy: We sell all kinds of adult toys, to be delivered discreetly to u, ranging from all types of flexible, elastic, big artificial penis to vibrators.

Our customer privacy is important to us.

Call/text/whatsapp dis no. 08054790500, 08079830756 bb pin 769AC898, twitter handle @NaijaSexxToy

Okay I see,your name is the same with your business name eh
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
byvan: Why seduce when you really can't keep up to 7 times a week?

In that case no need to look for oga' s trouble wink
Re: Girls night out discussions by purpose100(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2014
[/b]quote author=lorretta u]Time to create an alternate account. angry

Now everybody knows my face. E go hard make I delve into those juicy details without feeling shy. smiley

P.S who knows much about role-playing. I've got a naughty idea. But I need a pro to help me.
I love those sexxy sluttty nurse outfits with thongs to match. How do I go about it?[/quote]

I knew a day is coming that u will regret that singular action of yours.
Can u walk into a room full of strangers and start showing them your wedding album? That is exactly what u did here oh. Furthermore,u still come here again to tell 'room full of faceless' people that u will be home alone for a long time. My sis,caution and I repeat,caution is needed.
I apologize in advance if my post offend you,no vex.
About the sexy outfit u talk about,read earlier posts,one lady have advertised something like that.

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for the repetition.

I don't regret sharing my wedding picture on NL.I hope that's clear.
What is wrong with people for pete's sake?
Enough of this already.
If I want to hide,I can create three different accounts. If I so wish.

Every can pls keep their opinions to themselves. It's getting annoying.

P.S I've got my face on a billboard in Warri. I don't think nairaland can get more public than a billboard.
purpose100: [/b]quote author=lorretta u]Time to create an alternate account. angry

Now everybody knows my face. E go hard make I delve into those juicy details without feeling shy. smiley

P.S who knows much about role-playing. I've got a naughty idea. But I need a pro to help me.
I love those sexxy sluttty nurse outfits with thongs to match. How do I go about it?

I knew a day is coming that u will regret that singular action of yours.
Can u walk into a room full of strangers and start showing them your wedding album? That is exactly what u did here oh. Furthermore,u still come here again to tell 'room full of faceless' people that u will be home alone for a long time. My sis,caution and I repeat,caution is needed.
I apologize in advance if my post offend you,no vex.
About the sexy outfit u talk about,read earlier posts,one lady have advertised something like that.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Can y'all just free the babe already? Some people are comfy posting their pictures online, others are not. To each, his own. We've had some Nairalanders post their pictures including that of their loved ones (e.g Siena) and that didn't get them killed. I remember when they interviewed some Nairalanders, most posted their pics too. So why is hers so out if place? Cos they are wedding pictures? Pppfffftttt undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by troy20(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Thanks for the repetition.

I don't regret sharing my wedding picture on NL.I hope that's clear.
What is wrong with people for pete's sake?
Enough of this already.
If I want to hide,I can create three different accounts. If I so wish.

Every can pls keep their opinions to themselves. It's getting annoying.

P.S I've got my face on a billboard in Warri. I don't think nairaland can get more public than a billboard.
maybe its a quality that distinguishes you from the rest.you earn a certain trust that is rare this days.i see some guys fawn at you alot.mayb cause you dont hide it all.you are married.and this is a thread for the married.express yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2014
The good thing is that I don't get many PMs anymore. smiley nice advantage if you ask me. Lol
troy20:
maybe its a quality that distinguishes you from the rest.you earn a certain trust that is rare this days.i see some guys fawn at you alot.mayb cause you dont hide it all.you are married.and this is a thread for the married.express yourself.
Re: Girls night out discussions by troy20(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: The good thing is that I don't get many PMs anymore. smiley nice advantage if you ask me. Lol
yea.marriage does have its advantages.you broke alota hearts along though.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
cheesy. wasn't intentional

troy20:
Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: cheesy. wasn't intentional

I told you about the politricks of the family seksion
welcome hahaha
Re: Girls night out discussions by Haunted: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

I told you about the politricks of the family seksion
welcome hahaha

Mr, what exactly do you intend to achieve with all these your malicious remarks. They are almost everywhere in this section. This is the second time you are warning her about politics in this section. Let her be and choose who she wants to associate with since this is what you are making it about.

I don't know why you can't allow the babe mingle freely instead of trying to make her walk on eggshells around here.

Loretta, I like you, you are beautiful, vocal and free minded. Enjoy the family section just the way you enjoyed romance section and let no 1 'control' your stay here.

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^ anoda pant sniffer

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Aww. You think so? thanks smiley

Though I don't think pickabeau meant any harm.
Haunted:

Loretta, I like you, you are beautiful, vocal and free minded. Enjoy the family section just the way you enjoyed romance section

Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
You are a cool cat.. loretta..
things are heating up
#bansgalore
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sissie(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Girls night out discussions by bluuu: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
troy20:
hmmm so behind all dose macho post by some NL guys,there r those who r eyeing some NL babes. na wa.dt reminds me of coogar n lizzy lipsrsealed.diff personality online n offline.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Phema: Can y'all just free the babe already? Some people are comfy posting their pictures online, others are not. To each, his own. We've had some Nairalanders post their pictures including that of their loved ones (e.g Siena) and that didn't get them killed. I remember when they interviewed some Nairalanders, most posted their pics too. So why is hers so out if place? Cos they are wedding pictures? Pppfffftttt undecided

I agree 100%
All she did was post pictures of herself and her wedding,don't people advertise their wedding pics on newspapers and Internet wedding sites for the whole world
She is not revealing her address and location
I see nothing wrong in what she did,she is happy and shared her pics
We see pictures of celebs and many other female bloggers like Linda Ikeji so kini big deal?
Knowing the type of personality I have,that's something I would totally do

Thanks about the Siena Example,we have seen pics of his wife and kids too and countless ores have shared same
The one I came down on was the girl that posted her igbankwu invitation here with directions to her father's compound and I reported that it be moderated for safety reasons.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Baby mama:

I agree 100%
All she did was post pictures of herself and her wedding,don't people advertise their wedding pics on newspapers and Internet wedding sites for the whole world
She is not revealing her address and location
I see nothing wrong in what she did,she is happy and shared her pics
We see pictures of celebs and many other female bloggers like Linda Ikeji so kini big deal?
Knowing the type of personality I have,that's something I would totally do

Those are celebs, this person is a non celeb who recently got married.

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:

Those are celebs, this person is a non celeb who recently got married.

Jenny,haven't we seen your full face pic back in the day with your succulent lips I might add grin
Didn't u see mine
Can't u remember the day we posted and took down our pictures including davidylan
Sometime in 07 or so
It is not that big of a deal
A wedding is a happy occasion
The girl says her face is on a bill board in warri

The thread I posted my faceless picture,I remember some people telling me it was inappropriate
But i am comfortable with it
I have used my picture as avatar on village square in the past
Maybe that's why I have no issues with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.