Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week (2474 Views)

2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Ballotti: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Do or die ambition. . . THIRD TERM AGENDA!
Good luck JONATHAN SIR!
You did not make any difference with 6 years. . . you want another 4 years!

Goodluck sir! kiss
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Ballotti: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2014
*the insults have started*

APC is really a satanic agent on NL too!

TWA!!!! cry
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by latitidejavu: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2014
I am not necessarily a GEJ fan but one reason he should run and win is is so that NEVER AGAIN WILL A SITTING PRESIDENT BE CAJOLED AND INTIMIDATED BY PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Ballotti: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
A sitting president indeed!
MORE LIKE A SITTING DUCK! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2014
We want him to contest....because we want the people to decide who they want as front man.

I as a person have my tool against him which is my vote.
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
I think Nigeria should just divide joooooor!

We are too much! Just too much for GEJ to handle!

No stable power since he entered pls let another person try jare, na him papa house?

Even if he doesn't want to contest I know madam patience is enjoying the power, she no go gree lai lai! Money miss road them!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by ignis: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2014
We are waiting. ..
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by stevoski059(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Chylo: If Jonathan decides to contest, Nigeria may not survive 2015. Why? If he wins, the APC alliance will heat the polity to boiling point in the North/West block; and if he looses, the SS/SE block will cry blue murder. Whatever happens, Nigeria looses.

His most patriotic decision will be to step down in 2015, present a credible candidate for PDP and determine to ensure a free and fair election. If he does this, then his retardeeness may be forgiven and he will become an elder statesman too. Anything else, and he will be known forever as the man that destroyed Nigeria!
no sir he is going back ,if he doest he should never come back to south, if we see him he is gone at first sight.
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by sats: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
he has seen money, power and influence, he doesnt want to let go, when he agreed to only one term what was he thinkin? dis is d beginning of his undoing ... power intoxicates
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
richjah: I think Nigeria should just divide joooooor!

We are too much! Just too much for GEJ to handle!

No stable power since he entered pls let another person try jare, na him papa house?

Even if he doesn't want to contest I know madam patience is enjoying the power, she no go gree lai lai! Money miss road them!

Nigeria dividing will not even favour u, u will just languish in hunger and poverty.
As for stable electricity supply, it is no longer the sole responsibility of the FG, GEJ has done his bit as promised by deregulating it, some states have long been generating reasonable sufficient power for her citizens, while others like Lagos are destroying the efforts the FG is doing for them. So if you are not enjoying stable power in your state, don't blame GEJ, hold your state governor responsible.
And yes, GEJ must indicate, contest and win the 2015 P.elections, else, the consequences would be high.
No one has monopoly for destruction and violence.
#No vacancy in Aso Rock - GEJ till 2019#
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by lorddannie: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Princess2be: Jonathan still remains the best President ever produced by Nigeria. Sir, Ride on till 2019. No Shaking!
I wish Mr President Goodluck, go ahead and consolidate on your transformation agenda.

Nigerians say NO to marginalisation, dominance, inequality, terrorism and gang up to islamalize this nation
Re: 2015: Jonathan To Declare Re-Election Ambition Next Week by Spray(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
JECBOSS: Good one. Let Jonathan make his stand known to the masses. He has really performed well, but like Oliver Twist, let him do more! GEJ till 2019.
fresh beer till 2019, didnt i get u well clown?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! / What Type Of Economic System Is Best Suitable For Nigeria? / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.