Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east (2675 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Garrithe1st: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
kubi240: na u be mumu

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2014
geeez:

Please reel them out

I'm waiting

If you can't list them then you're hopeless
your region I don't know,but a thread will soon be opened for that.
just don't die of hate when the thread surfaces
APC e-goat
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Garri the 1st][/quote]
dry joke
garri mentality is toxic .....shioor
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by geeez: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2014
fabulous4u:
your region I don't know,but a thread will soon be opened for that.
just don't die of hate when the thread surfaces
APC e-goat

Sorry to burst your bubbles but I'm close to politicians across all parties and I don't belong to any party

I'm proudly Yoruba and I thank God for that

I love my people, the language, the culture, the spirt and what we were able to do for ourselves before we were all lumped under one system

Oya open the thread and let me see what this government has done in Yorubaland and I will be the first to commend it

After all they are projects that will benefit me and my people
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2014
geeez:

Sorry to burst your bubbles but I'm close to politicians across all parties and I don't belong to any party

I'm proudly Yoruba and I thank God for that

I love my people, the language, the culture, the spirt and what we were able to do for ourselves before we were all lumped under one system

Oya open the thread and let me see what this government has done in Yorubaland and I will be the first to commend it

After all they are projects that will benefit me and my people
keep your fingers crossed
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by sheryf01(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
fabulous4u:
keep your fingers crossed

U'r a hopeless and jobless fool. U even smeared the reputation of ur tribalistic president by ur post. U mean nobody in the SW voted for him to warrant almost a total neglect? Go get a life dude. Don't worry,u'l soon get to appreciate change and get a taste of wat a governance is all about. Ode!
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
sheryf01:

U'r a hopeless and jobless fool. U even smeared the reputation of ur tribalistic president by ur post. U mean nobody in the SW voted for him to warrant almost a total neglect? Go get a life dude. Don't worry,u'l soon get to appreciate change and get a taste of wat a governance is all about. Ode!
You seem like someone under emotional and physical torture from IGNORANCE.

Cant you see that the TOPIC is focused on the southeast? How can you be looking for projects done in the southwest on this thread? A beg, you need to upgrade.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
sheryf01:

you are a personification of concentrated idiocy.your hate fie the president is why u will never appreciate his good works even if he does it in front of your eyes(if at all you have one).
when the thread for projects in the routhwest is opened you will be made to accept of mentally unstable state of mind.
big Buffon with a devilish appearance
APC e-goat
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You seem like someone under emotional and physical torture from IGNORANCE.

Cant you see that the TOPIC is focused on the southeast? How can you be looking for projects done in the southwest on this thread? A beg, you need to upgrade.
please help.me tell the fool that free education us not a guaranty for literacy esp when the beneficiary is mentally repulsive
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP, I am angry that you did not include Enugu-Abakaliki highway.
It is nearing completion.
Started by GEJ!!
Fresh air don carry me up, e no wan drop me for ground again.
Also, a federal high court in Abakaliki was commissioned by Sambo last year.
Thanks to GEJ once more.
You see why we must vote for Jonathan in 2015?
If he refuses to contest, we will push him back there, he is legible to contest and we want him there!
Tuale GEJ! cool

1 Like

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Rad1cal: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
kel4soft: How did GEJ construct Onitsha-Owerri road? That road was completed since 2007.

Please note that any project name PH-wherever does not exist in PH or Rivers State.

You are a very wicked liar angry
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by bloggernaija: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Alaoji was contracted ,paid for and completed by OBJ
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
bloggernaija: Alaoji was contracted ,paid for and completed by OBJ
prove it you filthy fool
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Sec5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
When are we going to stop deceiving ourselves? These things are over bloated,it is business as usual!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons I Will Vote Jonathan IN 2015. PDP Thugs Come And Read. / Pls Compare. No Insults Pls / Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.