Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Voice Of The Poor People By Xlaw90 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Voice Of The Poor People By Xlaw90 (375 Views)

Valentine With The Poor! / Isn't It Rude For A Woman To Say There Are No Poor People In Her Family? / Jos Bomb Blast Government Are Not Helping The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of The Poor People By Xlaw90 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2014
The vioce of poor people (A cry for help) Here is terrible thing that i have seen in Nigeria: people save up their mony for a time when they may need it, and then lose it all in some bad deal end up with nothing left to pass on to their children.
If you love money, you will never be satisfied: if you long to be rich you will never get all you want.
I have a question to ask rich people, what kind of help have render to the motherless baby home, poor people as richman you are, go to hospital and see many people hospitalize there. Have you pay motherless baby home visit, alone spending much time with them. Please my friends let us listen to of the poor people. Look around your side very well you will see people you better and they need srious help from you, remember you can only change the driction of your way but you cannot change where you started. Is your boy Xlaw90, love you all....do good.

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Commits Suicide Over A Woman / In 2014, Encourage Yourself / What's The 1st Thing You Do After Logging Into Your NL Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.