Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) (17339 Views)

Aero 6,000 Naira Airfare In 2010,is It Real? / For Those Coming To South Africa In 2010 / The Face Of A New Africa In Tinapa,calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2008
Forget the negatives. Just come and enjoy the world cup and what South Africa have to offer.
Lets start with some of the existing stadiums.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2008
These are the some of the stadius that are under construction.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by lucabrasi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2008
im storming south africa with my brother and 2 of my friends in 2010 by GODS grace and we have started plans already,we know there are beautiful places there but post places to avoid for tourists tho cause im scared of the stories i hear
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by texazzpete(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

im storming south africa with my brother and 2 of my friends in 2010 by GODS grace and we have started plans already,we know there are beautiful places there but post places to avoid for tourists tho cause im scared of the stories i hear

Avoid the Women!!!

let me repeat this again for emphasis

Avoid the Women!!!

SA's HIV rate is one of the highest in the world.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
texazzpete:

Avoid the Women!!!

Avoid the Women!!!

True talk!they are walking HIV viruses! grin
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
Mpele:

Forget the negatives. Just come and enjoy the world cup and what South Africa have to offer.
Lets start with some of the existing stadiums.
and don't forget the prostitutes! cool

South Africa Plans to Legalize Prostitution in time for World Cup
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7509357.stm

Way to go SA, this is the example and image of Africa you want to put forth to the entire world! Go SA!
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by lucabrasi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
texazzpete:

Avoid the Women!!!

Avoid the Women!!!

wowza!!!just a general question now but is that including the nigerian community there too?
@poster
seems like the main problem that has to be contended with is prostitutes and sexually transmitted deseases at the top of which is hiv, legalising prostitution at this time when mandela is trying his best with the 4664 foundation for aids/hiv awareness isnt the best move in my opinion
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2008
That is the spirit brothers.
I have also opened a thread on the latest development of stadiums construction on nairaland sports section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151426.0.html

We will welcome you with open hands,regarding woman, I will say bring your own woman.Because woman here are irresistable.AIDS will be the last thing in your mind when you see them grin
Your under 23 played well this afternoon and wish the all the best.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by folahann(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
Are the first two real photos OR artistic view of the stadiums?
If real photos, what is it with pitches outside the stadium
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by morpheus24: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
RSA:

That is the spirit brothers.
I have also opened a thread on the latest development of stadiums construction on nairaland sports section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151426.0.html

We will welcome you with open hands,regarding woman, I will say bring your own woman.Because woman here are irresistable.AIDS will be the last thing in your mind when you see them grin
Your under 23 played well this afternoon and wish the all the best.

Don't mind these nigerians. You are even taking their comments seriously. When they reach there their body will be shaking ojigbi jibi. However I cannot deny the statistics so to be forewarned is to be forearmed. It is your choice.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Gamine(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
LOL

see wahala oo

Enjoy SA from your TV, its a most not GO!!!
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
folahann:

Are the first two real photos OR artistic view of the stadiums?
If real photos, what is it with pitches outside the stadium

Pictures are real,we are a sporting nation,there is a cricket pitch,rugby,atletic,swiming pool and tennis court at every major stadium in south africa.

Look if you are here to watch soccer,I guaranteed you,you wont catch AIDS.
Wanna bet? grin
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by folahann(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
RSA:

Pictures are real,we are a sporting nation,there is a cricket pitch,rugby,atletic,swiming pool and tennis court at every major stadium in south africa.

Look if you are here to watch soccer,I guaranteed you,you wont catch AIDS.
Wanna bet? grin
tongue
I can see football pitch outside the stadium
I say what is the meaning of that, do they also play soccer outside the stadium?

You are a sporting nation real, to hell with cricket & Rugby. Your football is shyte tongue

morpheus24:

Don't mind these nigerians. You are even taking their comments seriously. When they reach there their body will be shaking ojigbi jibi. However I cannot deny the statistics so to be forewarned is to be forearmed. It is your choice.

Hey! stop faking, that camouflage of yours won't get you anywhere
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by morpheus24: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2008
folahann:

Hey! stop faking, that camouflage of yours won't get you anywhere

My friend what are you yarning. You well so!
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by folahann(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
You posted as if you are a South African, but you are a faker!

Prove you are not tongue
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by toshmann(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
hmmmn, thank God for white man o

how this kind infrastructure for dey africa grin grin

this na one of the few benefits of apartheid grin grin
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by morpheus24: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
folahann:

You posted as if you are a South African, but you are a faker!

Prove you are not tongue

You sef posted as if you are a ghanaian. how can you tell. You want me to prove what to you? Prove to me first you are not a South African or keep quiet and talk about what the thread is about.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by tpia: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2008
to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

For those who have never seen a stadium before, them don talk am say AIDs full that place oh.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2008
Ja well I know that most African people don't like us, we're used to that. Some of the insfrastructure was inherited from the apartheid government. So what about the stadiums that the government is building now. The stadiums that are being build now by the so called black government are going to be even more beatiful than the ones that were build by white. As for the aids thing, I think people are being childish and stupid. If you don't want to be infected then keep your digg in your trouser. Anyway aids is every where, US, India, Brazil etc.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2008
We're a trully sporting nation. I accept that we're not as good as Nigeria when coming to football. The thing is in Nigeria footaball is the most popular sport just like in Brazil. Unlike in South Africa, in Nigeria it seems as if the whole country support football. As for us our popular sports are football, rugby and cricket. We like football but not like Nigerians. At least we have some sports that we can follow.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2008
Now if you wanna be safe, these are the places to avoid. They're like the Brazillian and Colombian favelas. In South Africa we call them the shantytowns or skwatta camps.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2008
If you wanna do some shopping go to these places.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2008
AND this is where should be

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by TCUBE(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2008
Not bad at all
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2008
toshmann:

hmmmn, thank God for white man o

how this kind infrastructure for dey africa grin grin

this na one of the few benefits of apartheid grin grin

If it was not for a white man Nigeria would have never known that it has oil grin
Please stop this childish thinking,and beside what where blacks doing when whites where building all this infrustuctures?South Africa is sending message to the rest of the continent that say Africa can do it,so instead of looking at the negatives look at the positives South Africa is bringing to Africa,Hope.
The main reason Africa is not going anywhere? is jealousy,Africans cannot accept success of their brothas,they view it as their failure instead of encouragement.Any way if we do not have the support of our brothas,we will still make them proud because we are carrying their name,Africans.
Enjoy African world cup from the comfort of your home.
Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2008
And if you decide to come,and you choose to be in Port Elizabeth,Nelson Mandala Bay.This is where you are going to be.

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2008
More PE(Port Elizabeth)

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by Mpele(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2008
This is the capital city of the Repuplic of South Africa. (Pretoria)

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2008
I'v got more

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2008
Johannesburg - pop: 6million/ alt:1750m/ climate: highland temperate

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by RSA(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
Joburg

Re: Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) by folahann(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
Good you are showing us the very good part of south Africa, you are actually raising high our level of expectation.
Hope we get what we expect when we get there tongue

@Mpele
South Africa doesn't get as much hatred has Nigerians get from other African countries; I know what I'm talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Arik Air Became Moribund Under AMCON In 5 Years — Vanguard / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.