Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? (16981 Views)

Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown / Why The City Of Chefchaouen In Morocco Is Entirely Blue? / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2023
I heard people always saying don't tell anyone about your travel movement but is it actually possible?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by MatrixReloaded: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2023
flyinnizam:
I heard people always saying don't tell anyone about your travel movement but is it actually possible?
Success is louder than your voice. Which do you prefer?

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Success is louder than your voice. Which do you prefer?
actually I said tell anyone or everyone ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by mascot87(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Some people will definitely know about it.

36 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by MatrixReloaded: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
flyinnizam:
actually I said tell anyone or everyone ooo
The only people that will know is someone who is closer to you like your married partner. If your parents are your sponsor then they will need to keep mute. If not you have no reason telling anyone about your travel plans. No one gives a dime to support your vision.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

The only people that will know is someone who is closer to you like your married partner. If your parents are your sponsor then they will need to keep mute. If not you have no reason telling anyone about your travel plans. No one gives a dime to support your vision.
facts. perhaps u don't have a close friend who is like a brother to you.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2023
I told few peeps like 3.My family knew definitely.when I go Abuja ,I stayed in my friend house.he knew that I was going to the embassy next day.even when I got the visa after 2 days .when he asked me.i told him they said they will let me know in 2 weeks grin.but my visa dey my bag.because of happiness,I told him let's go and drink beer and eat fish.we go flex that night.i did not disclose to him that I already got the visa.Na till I land the country.i write am say I don port .You just gatz dey smart for visa and travel matters.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Kennyg290: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2023
It's difficult to me because of the financial aid and destination experience I need. African mentality is the problem we don't want to tell some family members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I told few peeps like 3.My family knew definitely.when I go Abuja ,I stayed in my friend house.he knew that I was going to the embassy next day.even when I got the visa after 2 days .when he asked me.i told him they said they will let me know in 2 weeks grin.but my visa dey my bag.because of happiness,I told him let's go and drink beer and eat fish.we go flex that night.i did not disclose to him that I already got the visa.Na till I land the country.i write am say I don port .You just gatz dey smart for visa and travel matters.
Lol. nice. abeg which country issue visa 2days time?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Kennyg290:
It's difficult to me because of the financial aid and destination experience I need. African mentality is the problem we don't want to tell some family members.
yeah I totally get it

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Pidginwhisper: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Why not
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by inoki247: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lol wey people dey even keep mute forever some people dere Family even think say dem don lost like this buh na Japa dem Japa....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
yes
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by id4sho(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Depends shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by davillian(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
It's not someone must know especially for the first time.
Two of my friends told me and I assisted them in some ways.
Though I didn't tell anyone when he left he called others and told them himself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Kionrae: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by pol23: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
The last time I traveled to Ekitiā€¦ nobody knows.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
What was your fear?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
No difference bro, it better u keep, no one go raise u fund or help financially, even if na borrow u wan borrow,once dem hear wetin u wan do, seize fund .. like Isreal wan seize fire with hamas.
U fit take Loan or do Thrift.. (like Hamas pack 50 Israelites, Isreal take pack 300)

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by fastseo: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool

It's best to keep it to self

So if things go south u return back... No one knows about it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
In some cases, yes
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by babylawyr(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
To each their own

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Godada(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
yeah I totally get it
I don't get it.

I just like to move swiftly without much people knowing my next move, I am a private person. Has nothing to do with Africa fear of attack or whatever the reason might be.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

So where are you now? Canada?
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you are a novice, Its very good to tell people and learn!

I know someone who got deported for a mistake he could have learnt free of charge from an average traveler!

Hommie only made it to the airport and he was returned to Nigeria!

The funny thing about it hall is that, no one knew when he travelled, but all knew when he got deported.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Vlibray: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you don't have the capacity to give me insights or guide me through the process then I won't tell you about my travel plans.
Oh, I have done it 2 times (many of my so called friends were mad at me).
I will do it again !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Antoeni(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
In Benin , it's Highly Risky to Let People Know That You Are Traveling Out of The Country,
I Don't Know of Other State

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by EEIA: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool
It is possible especially when you don learn lesson from village people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos / Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / What Happen At US Port Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.