Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Applying For Usa Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (17289 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by donofdons: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2008
Applying for US greencard lottery Through a paid website is it worth it.
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by uspry1(f): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2008
Warning * Warning * Warning * Warning *
The DV Lottery is true one and operated by the American Goverment.

2008 USA Diversity Visa (DV) lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2006 WAS OVER.

2009 USA DV lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2007 WAS OVER.

You have TO WAIT FOR 2010 USA DV lottery registeration period will start on October 3 to December 2, 2008.

The DV-2009 lottery that was played in 2007 will release result between March-May 2008. DV-2009 winners were selected by computer random draw and were notified by postal mail between May and July 2008. DV-2009 winners will not be informed by email or by any other means other than postal mail. The postal mail will contain winning notification and further instructions.

Real official US DV lottery link: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Please Note: There have been instances of fraudulent websites posing as official U.S. Government sites. Some companies posing as the U.S. Government have sought money in order to "complete" lottery entry forms. There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. The Department of State notifies successful Diversity Visa applicants by letter, and NOT by email. To learn more see the Department of State Warning and the Federal Trade Commission Warning.
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by donmaselo: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2008
The site is real.i tried it out myself and they dont engage in overt advert like others.i dont kno how but we also won it through them and told others who won too.
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Yink99(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
A friend of mine won also and is looking for a sponsor. What are the requirements for sponsoring a lottery visa winner? They have looked almost everywhere on the internet and have found nothing.

Thanks
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by benlay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2008
don't follow any other site except www.dvlottery.state.gov ,i played last year and i won all on my own,don't be deceived,ok
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by qhunlay: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
benlay:

don't follow any other site except www.dvlottery.state.gov ,i played last year and i won all on my own,don't be deceived,ok

Thanks a lot benlay, i'll give it a shot at www.dvlottery.state.gov. If I get it, I'll give all d glory to God. Are u presently in d US?
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by uspry1(f): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2008
The USA DV-2010 Lottery online entry begins at Noon EDT on October 2, 2008, and ends at Noon EST on December 1, 2008. Information and instructions for the DV-2010 lottery will appear here, as soon as available. Please check this web page at a later time for Diversity Visa information updates. Thank you for your interest in the Diversity Visa Program.

Check out REAL OFFICIAL US. Department of State at follow link below:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html

Good luck! cool
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by question(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2008
Department Web site for the 2010 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2010) is now open.
The entry submission period for DV-2010 is from 12:00PM EDT (GMT -4) on October 2, 2008 to 12:00PM EST (GMT -5) on December 1, 2008.
The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only.

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Obinoscopy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
Are you having problems applying for this years DV Lottery 2011?
Is the site difficult to access or are u having problems uploading the right pix?
Let us know so we can discuss on how to rectify it.
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by sinat4242: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
pls I need help, I apply for the American visa lottery but when ever am done with the first page of the form and I click next instead of it to go on to the next page it will only text back that 'select proper date of birth' which I have done properly.
pls anyone to help
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by kedunaija(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
The www-dvlottery-state-gov/">VISA Lottery Application Form 2016/2017 is one of many ways where citizens of other countries can get the chance to live and work in the
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Ctemi(f): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Is Ds link genuine? Is Nigeria eligible to apply for USA visa lottery now?
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Flexherbal(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2016
After winning, what is next?
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
donofdons:
please bro,i will like to talk to you privately.. It's very important.. I don't know if I can reach you via email..
Re: Applying For Usa Visa Lottery by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
donofdons:
I don't think Nigerians are eligible as the amount of Nigerians that had travelled within the last few years excl. asylum seekers are over the limit. If you do possess a dual citizenship status and the other is eligible go and apply it's supposed to be free though. Beware of scam

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny/odd Names For Countries & Locations / Relics And Scrap As Trains! / Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.