Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (17072 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some people do not even leave the shores of their state. I travel a lot. I stay in Akwa Ibom. I have been to Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Imo, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Ondo, Ogun, and Osun. Those are the ones i can remember, name yours.

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by dejt4u(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
I live in Osun state and i'v bin to Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Kwara and Oyo state
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
benue, abuja n enugu. just 3
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Babamide(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Live in Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Lagos
Kwara
Nasarrawa
Abuja.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by badmeat(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
I ve been in all 36 states!enjoyed plateau the most

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Eskycom: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
just one.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Babamide(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
bad meat: I ve been in all 32 states!enjoyed plateau the most
we have 36 states

16 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Babamide: we have 36 states
His meat was really bad this time around

3 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
I live ¶n lagos aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ hav been Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡
Osun
Ibadan
Benin
Delta
Porthacourt
Ogun
Imo
Bayelsa
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ †ђξ
Farest have gone out of this country is
GHANA
Should I be proud??

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by waleadex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
I live in Lagos and I have visited Oyo,Osun,Kwara,Ogun,Abuja.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Fredosita: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Right now at Anambra, but have been to Rivers, Bauchi, Enugu, Jos, kano, Maiduguri, Imo, Ebonyi, Delta, Ibadan.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2013
bad meat: I ve been in all 32 states!enjoyed plateau the most
seems u're a journalist
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Esky.com:
just one.
which happens to be wer u are staying. Right?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Lolaabokoku: I live ¶n lagos aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ hav been Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡
Osun
Ibadan
Benin
Delta
Porthacourt
Ogun
Imo
Bayelsa
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ †ђξ
Farest have gone out of this country is
GHANA
Should I be proud??
proud of?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Naijalastborn(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Ogun
Lagos
Abuja

shey I try?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Lagos
Imo
Borno
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2013
I stay in IBADAN..but iv bin to,
lagos
ondo
osun
ogun
ekiti,but im not that familiar with the place
edo
Kogi
niger state
Kwara state
abuja
nasarrawa....
Had a chance to go to Kaduna one time like that,but i didnt go sha..
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Shagati(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Shagati(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lolaabokoku: I live ¶n lagos aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ hav been Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡
Osun
Ibadan
Benin
Delta
Porthacourt
Ogun
Imo
Bayelsa
And the Farest have gone out of this country is GHANA. Should I be proud??

Erm, let me see; Ibadan, Benin and Port Harcourt are not States in Nigeria and 'farest' is not a word in the context you have used it.
So I would say NO you have absolutely no reason to be proud.

4 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MsNas(f): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
I used to live in Lagos. But i grew up in Ibadan.
Been to:
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo
Benue
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
FCT
Kaduna

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by imperiouxx(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ms Nas: I used to live in Lagos. But i grew up in Ibadan.
Been to:
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo
Benue
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
FCT
Kaduna

Only you in all these states looking for who or what? angry

3 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by bknight: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mine: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi, Delta, Cross River, Abuja, Nasarawa, and Kaduna.

Pls mention states u hv spent days in, or at least a night, not those u passed thru enroute abuja from lagos undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Karleb(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogun, ondo and ekiti... *clears throat* dazzal angry
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MsNas(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Only you in all these states looking for who or what? angry
Lmaoo. I used to live in the Southwest, so that explains my southwest sojourn.

The Northern journeys were during the 2months I spent in Nasarawa for youth service before I redeployed back to Lagos. grin grin. Most of those states are not far from Nasarawa...Edo, Ekiti and Benue was because of wedding rice cheesy

Is my explanation accepted? Even here, I don waka. I like adventure cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by imperiouxx(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Lmaoo. I used to live in the Southwest, so that explains my southwest sojourn.

The Northern journeys were during the 2months I spent in Nasarawa for youth service before I redeployed back to Lagos. grin grin
Is my explanation accepted? Even here, I don waka. I like adventure cheesy

angry angry
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MsNas(f): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

angry angry
Oya no vex. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no go waka again. I go siddon for AR
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by imperiouxx(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Oya no vex. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no go waka again. I go siddon for AR

kiss kiss
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Lagos
Imo
Borno
Calabar
Hausa
Ijaw
Calabar, Hausa, Ijaw. Na wa oo. I neva knew dat we nw have 39 states in 9ja plus FCT. 9ja don upgrade o

3 Likes

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by femmy2010(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
I reside in Lagos and have been to th.

Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa - Ibom
Imo
Abia
FCT
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nomski0(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
I live in Edo.
I've been to Delta
Lagos
Anambra
Enugu
Oyo
Kwara
Ondo
FCT
I tried. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Vivly(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Lagos
Imo
Borno
Calabar
Hausa
Ijaw
lol. Those aren't states na.

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by xp17(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dr. Zuwaira Hassan Dies In Accident In Bauchi / Lagos Traffic Taskforce Begins Clampdown Against Traffic Offender / Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.