Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? (882 Views)

Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Rare Photographs Of Some Extinct Animals / Lion Going Extinct In Africa (2) (3) (4)

Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by beckyomas(f): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, for about a week or more i would find myself refreshing and refreshing home page but they'll be nothing to see and by the end of that day, you'll find just 3 new topics, are front page topics going extinct?
Could it be as a result of complaints that worthless and senseless topics are making front page randomly?
Has Anybody observed this too?
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Tolexander: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2014
beckyomas: I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, for about a week or more i would find myself refreshing and refreshing home page but they'll be nothing to see and by the end of that day, you'll find just 3 new topics, are front page topics going extinct?
Could it be as a result of complaints that worthless and senseless topics are making front page randomly?
Has Anybody observed this too?
the problem is that Mukina that used to be active on moving threads to the homepage isn't available for now.
The last time she was online was on the 1st of Jan, around 11:30am which is very much unlike her.

I think Seun should come out and tell us watzupwither!
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Danhumprey: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Tolexander: the problem is that Mukina that used to be active on moving threads to the homepage isn't available for now.
The last time she was online was on the 1st of Jan, around 11:30am which is very much unlike her.

I think Seun should come out and tell us watzupwither!
Then,what do you think is wrong with Mukina? Has she quit her job?
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Tolexander: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Then,what do you think is wrong with Mukina? Has she quit her job?
if i knew this question you are asking me, i wouldn't call on Seun to explain to us what is happening!
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by braine(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Mukina has gotten a real life job.
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by alaoeri: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Then,what do you think is wrong with Mukina? Has she quit her job?
She is on maternity leave.
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Danhumprey: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
alaoeri:
She is on maternity leave.
Maternity what? Gaddemit! Didn't know she is married and pregnant with a child. Do you know her and her husband very well?
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Danhumprey: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
braine: Mukina has gotten a real life job.
Which one is real life job again? Isn't this a job? Working on Nairaland like a programmer or something,is not a job? And I heard Seun do pay her.
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by strangest(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oga @the top is not paying his staff... The mod's that left were really good..
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by beckyomas(f): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Well, the last time i heard, moderators don't get paid for the job but then i don't understand this new trend.
Today's a bit different though cos i can see a fair amount of topics of front page.
Refreshing time and again without seeing anything can be really annoying sha.
Re: Are Front Page Topics/threads Going Extinct? by Deiok(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Front page this!!! front page that!!!

Why Isnt It Ok To Hit Females / Ebola Spoils Business For Sex Workers In Ekiti / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond Of CROCODILES