Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pls I Need Financial Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Financial Assistance (2275 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Financial Assistance by blessingiyeke: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
My name is blessing iyeke,am in my 20s,I was offered admission to university of benin,but I don't have anyone to assist me financially,my parents are broke,as a prove that I was offered admission ,you can check jamb admission status,my jamb registration number is 39127388DB,am an nce graduate ,I teach but my salary is not enough,I earn 8000 per month which is not enough,my clearance is nextmonth and I was only able to save 30k,my school fees is 49,500,acceptance fees is 45000,I would need like 140k,and I was only able to save 30k,I believe to be great in life you have to be educated ,I want to go for a degree,I don't want to remain a teacher earning 8k per month,pls I beg for your financial assistance any amount will be appreciated,for those of you that would love to assist me ,my account name is IYEKE BLESSING EWERE,bank is FIRST BANK,account no is 3071897113,pls my clearance is middle of next month,GOD bless u guys,to contact me my phone number is 08180761853,you can call,flash,sms or whatsapp me,God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Man4LordJesus: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
blessing iyeke: My name is blessing iyeke,am in my 20s,I was offered admission to university of benin,but I don't have anyone to assist me financially,my parents are broke,as a prove that I was offered admission ,you can check jamb admission status,my jamb registration number is 39127388DB,am an nce graduate ,I teach but my salary is not enough,I earn 8000 per month which is not enough,my clearance is nextmonth and I was only able to save 30k,my school fees is 49,500,acceptance fees is 45000,I would need like 140k,and I was only able to save 30k,I believe to be great in life you have to be educated ,I want to go for a degree,I don't want to remain a teacher earning 8k per month,pls I beg for your financial assistance any amount will be appreciated,for those of you that would love to assist me ,my account name is IYEKE BLESSING EWERE,bank is FIRST BANK,account no is 3071897113,pls my clearance is middle of next month,GOD bless u guys,to contact me my phone number is 08180761853,you can call,flash,sms or whatsapp me,God bless u

May the Lord grant you the favour you need and may his mercy see you through Amen! This I say, believing you have given your life to Christ! I feel your pain but Jesus loves you more! May he make a way for you as it seems there is no way now. Amen!
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by blessingiyeke: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Amen,thank u
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by blessingiyeke: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
There is a mistake in my jamb reg number,the reg number is 39137388DB,am sorry for the mistake
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Mcoldsoja(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
blessing iyeke: My name is blessing iyeke,am in my 20s,I was offered admission to university of benin,but I don't have anyone to assist me financially,my parents are broke,as a prove that I was offered admission ,you can check jamb admission status,my jamb registration number is 39127388DB,am an nce graduate ,I teach but my salary is not enough,I earn 8000 per month which is not enough,my clearance is nextmonth and I was only able to save 30k,my school fees is 49,500,acceptance fees is 45000,I would need like 140k,and I was only able to save 30k,I believe to be great in life you have to be educated ,I want to go for a degree,I don't want to remain a teacher earning 8k per month,pls I beg for your financial assistance any amount will be appreciated,for those of you that would love to assist me ,my account name is IYEKE BLESSING EWERE,bank is FIRST BANK,account no is 3071897113,pls my clearance is middle of next month,GOD bless u guys,to contact me my phone number is 08180761853,you can call,flash,sms or whatsapp me,God bless u

(0) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

[b]Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
[/b]

I am one of the students who was offered admission at university of benin ,I'm in my early 20s,my reason for writing this message is that I need your. Help financially ,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no(39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission,let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission ,my postume score was 51 and I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remembered that there was no money for me to go to the university ,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page ,you can contact me with this my personal no (08180761853) please I really need help ,thou have posted this message before but I can't find the post,that was why I had to re_post the message,may God almighty bless u.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by blessingiyeke: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don't you want people to assist me,will I lie that have been offered admission,am not a scam you can confirm through my jamb reg number or call me
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by blessingiyeke: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
The people I referred to as my parents are my relation,I call them my parents because am an orphan,I refer to them as my parents or guardian,I don't want to remember the past ,pls don't make me sad,am not a scam,I need financial assistance,I beg the moderator to help me,I posted this type of message last year but no body assisted me.pls am begging in the name of God. .
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by chichi2626: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
I'm here with hope to seek help. I'm a young lady in my twenties,trying to make my future better by going to school to become a graduate and get a job , but paying my school fees,hostel accommodation, feeding and buying my books which is about 500,000 naira. from now till I'm through with school is a problem and getting a job as a student schooling is very difficult. Any amount is very fine by me I truly need help I suffered so much to get into school I don't want to defile my studies because of lack of funds. I hope someone will reach out to assist me. Thank you my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by chichi2626: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2016
chichi2626:
I'm here with hope to seek help. I'm a young lady in my twenties,trying to make my future better by going to school to become a graduate and get a job , but paying my school fees,hostel accommodation, feeding and buying my books which is about 500,000 naira. from now till I'm through with school is a problem and getting a job as a student schooling is very difficult. Any amount is very fine by me I truly need help I suffered so much to get into school I don't want to defile my studies because of lack of funds. I hope someone will reach out to assist me. Thank you my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Doyin400l(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
chichi2626:
goan have a working class bf to help u atleast offset some financial responsibility. Abi are u a learner
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Marius50: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (unilorin) Diploma/direct-entry/pre-degree Form For 2015/16 / Happy New Year Mathematical Equation. / Who Can Solve??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.