Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart (2759 Views)

Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by lorddannie: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Henry praise: Nice article, well written, but can I ask? Wats d purpose of d write up? Dat we shud take up arms against d north? I tink d best tin to do is for us to always vote for n support the best man for d job, irrespective of ethnicity n religion. And I tink GEJ is on course hence my unwavering support for him, just as I once supported d late Yaradua at least for his simplicity, uncorruption n meekness.

If we at d south get agitated and start marginalisin d north, we too ar guilty as dey are. Let's rally support for GEJ and instead of baseless criticism, let's hold him accountable for his actions. Thank u.
but the thinks otherwise. They work hard to hand over power back to the north and remain as timid slaves.

I thought they have learnt their lessons from the death of MKO and Dele Giwa

The deceit with which Buhari wanted to play the west by asking Bakare to sign his resignation ahead of the polls, shows that northerners have not change.

The middle belt have learnt their lessons and are ready to support the south, but some southerners find joy in the marriage with strange bed fellows

The southerners would wake up one day to realise that it all over... the hidden agenda have been actualized

The present seeming predicament of this administration was deliberately orchestrated by the core north to make it look like the government to not performing.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by Mightymanna(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
We are not smart indeed thats why the bristish choose to rule the NORTH indirectly and forcibly ruled the south directly so when the bristish left the NORTH quickly replace the bristish and continue ruling the south infact The NORTH become another batch of colonial masters to the 'born to be ruled south'
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
6. According to the gospel of the North – the Northerners were born to rule. That is, leadership (of Nigeria) is their exclusive preserve. By extension, the Southerners were born to be led! Interestingly, certain actions of some Southerners support this belief.

Your right about this one.
The relocation of the nation’s capital from Lagos Abuja was a deliberate plan of the Northern oligarchy (using the military) to situate the nation’s seat of power at the door-step of the Northerners. They, cleverly, gave Nigerians and the world the impression that everything was irreparably wrong with Lagos as the capital, and that to correct the impression, the capital would need to be situated in the heart of the northern region of Nigeria. To fulfill this arrangement – and give the relocation project an unbiased outlook – reputable Southerners (e.g. Late Justice Akinola Aguda and Tai Solarin) were recruited into the panel set up by the northern oligarchy.

The North will always rule this place called Nigeria or they will spill blood they have already proved it if GEJ goes they are not taking it lightly. Like the OP said when the North finds oils its a done deal. National conference or not the North wants the power back in front or behind as long as they control the ends!
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by juman(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2014
^^^^
Relocation to abuja from lagos was good idea.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by Johnsonpac(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2014
fiizznation: Big foool!!! The topic of ur stewpeed article shd be "why I hate the north"•.

But lad, nobody gives two phuck abt u in the north. U dnt exist to us

Now gud afternoon a$$wipe
U re a Sentimental phooool.
I dnt blame u 4 ur comment.
U jez need 2 grow up.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by TechWalker007: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2014
@op, the article remind me of a Northern friend, a Christian and from a minority tribe. He blamed us (the South) seriously for the continual dominance of the core North.

I lived in the North and understand their total allegiance to their political elites.
They don't bother about performance of the president as compared to where he's from and his religion.
Mind you, they are very peaceful "as long as their religion is not threatened."

These are things that should be addressed in National Confab with no shades or grey areas.

I love Northerners but there must be justice and equity if Nigeria must remain. Else we all peacefully go our ways.

True federalism or separate ways!
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by juman(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2014
^^^^
The people of IBB generation across the country pull the country down and destroyed it.

President Jonathan instead of scaring the core northerner away through giving excellent and highly rated performance, he gives just normal chop make I chop governance.
Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2014
This is the 3rd time I am crying for Nigeria this year alone cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso / Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex / A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.