Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps (2960 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage / FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by BrAkingNews: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_TTkrm6XjE8/Usf0ziTHrWI/AAAAAAAAmbA/DzXp5EWu_2w/s1600/Capture.JPG[/img]
There's this hot gist about an Abuja top banker, Onome, who is in her late thirties, early forties. Who, a few days back, sent her husband of 4 years packing after it became obvious that the guy was just too randy for her liking.

According to CityPeople, it all started shortly after their marriage in the city’s registry in AREA 10 Garki, Abuja.
Less than two weeks in the marriage, Dickson, her husband was always seen cruising her car about town with young ladies while she was busy at work.

Reports of his activities came to her hearing but she turned a deaf ear thinking it was out of jealousy
as the guy is quite handsome and a suave speaker.
When it became too much, Onome reportedly confronted hubby Dickson who claimed the girls were models he was trying to groom.

After much pressure, Dickson quit his job as a scout for models and events manager to face contracts which he got through his wife.
However, he went back to his ways and from then on, the couple had been in and out of crisis.

It came to a head about two weeks back when she decided that he had done enough damage.
Once, when she went abroad to deliver the couple’s only child, before she came back Dickson had impregnated the house help who happens to be a distant cousin of hers.

Onome had to find a way to take care of the girl so that the story would not become a major scandal. In the process, people from her church were involved as much as Dickson’s own parents.
The guy was said to have promised to turn a new leaf and indeed showed elements of remorse which made the wife to believe that he had indeed changed.

Based on this, she reportedly secured a loan for him to start a small business while she restored his use of her cars which he had been forbidden from touching.
About two months back, she had to travel out of Abuja for some meetings and a course in Lagos.

Given the nature of her husband’s business she allegedly asked her mother to come and help assist in taking care of her only child as the child was just recovering from a major operation.
The old lady was said to have been taken aback by her son-in law’s closeness to the house help and she mentioned it to her daughter who with benefit of hindsight sent the girl packing immediately.

Two weeks after the girl was sent packing, the house help's relations came to the house to meet Dickson’s mother in law and inform her that their daughter was pregnant for Dickson.

Onome, according to sources, flew back to Abuja from Lagos and went home to throw her husband’s things out of the house swearing to get him arrested and rot in jail if he ever comes near the house again.
Yvonne Nelson's New Look At Rukky Sanda's Movie Premiere (Photos)
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Silly woman. After the first one got pregnant, she should have learnt her lesson and thrown the dog out

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Silly woman. After the first one got pregnant, she should have learnt her lesson and thrown the dog out
Seriously?
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
Seriously?

seriously. This goes beyond cheating to total disregard for the woman's health. If he got the maid pregnant then he was obviously not using protection, which means he could have gotten HIV and sent it to his wife. Such men are dangerous and dont deserve second chances

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
seriously. This goes beyond cheating to total disregard for the woman's health. If he got the maid pregnant then he was obviously not using protection, which means he could have gotten HIV and sent it to his wife. Such men are dangerous and dont deserve second chances
The woman is silly because she gave him second chance?

How do you know the woman didn't stop intimacy with the man after the first ish?

Besides, they could have been living together whilst being separated emotionally since the first ish

Anyhoo, marriage isn't necessarily something you can just pack up and go after any transgression whatsoever
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by homesteady(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
The man is foolissh! Hasn't he heard of something called Condom!
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
The woman is silly because she gave him second chance?

How do you know the woman didn't stop intimacy with the man after the first ish?

Besides, they could have been living together whilst being separated emotionally since the first ish

Anyhoo, marriage isn't necessarily something you can just pack up and go after any transgression whatsoever

You might be right with the last sentence but consider this. If someone poisons your food or shoots you even though you did not die from it are you likely to give the person a chance to do it again?

I am not blaming her for forgiving him of a transgression but the transgression is too huge to forgive and walk away from. He willingly put her at risk health wise and she forgave him and gave him a chance to do it again.

Now you mentioned they might have stopped intimacy and stuff while living together but do you really believe that's true considering the nature of Nigerian marriages where the family and church has "settled their ish"? Cases like this abound where she keeps forgiving and he comes back to infect her with HIV

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady: The man is foolissh! Hasn't he heard of something called Condom!
He is just showing his characteristics as a dog grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
You might be right with the last sentence but consider this. If someone poisons your food or shoots you even though you did not die from it are you likely to give the person a chance to do it again?

Key question is the intent bro?
Can i prove beyond reasonable doubt that her intention is to kill me?
Food poisoning could have been as a result of her sub cautiously using used by products

Being shot could be as a result of accidental discharge

You don't act on impulse when love/family is involved. Decisions that has negative outcome on a marriage should only be taking after every available measure has been explored

Mynd_44:
I am not blaming her for forgiving him of a transgression but the transgression is too huge to forgive and walk away from. He willingly put her at risk health wise and she forgave him and gave him a chance to do it again.
How do you know it was a wilful act?
Besides, each family is unique and thus forgiveness threshold shouldn't be benchmarked

Mynd_44:
Now you mentioned they might have stopped intimacy and stuff while living together but do you really believe that's true considering the nature of Nigerian marriages where the family and church has "settled their ish"? Cases like this abound where she keeps forgiving and he comes back to infect her with HIV
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
I love that you mentioned intent. What intent could come from cheating on his wife? A mistake? I think not. You do not cheat by mistake except of course you want to argue that you are drunk or drugged out and the fact that she has had news about his going around with girls already shows he is not new to this.

How can you ask if it was a wilful act. Did he sleep and get the maid pregnant by mistake? If she had taken action based on the rumors she heard then she is at fault as she should trust her husband but when he gets the maid pregnant (her cousin at that) he just showed that he does not have any respect for her emotions or her health
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: I love that you mentioned intent. What intent could come from cheating on his wife? A mistake? I think not. You do not cheat by mistake except of course you want to argue that you are drunk or drugged out and the fact that she has had news about his going around with girls already shows he is not new to this.

How can you ask if it was a wilful act. Did he sleep and get the maid pregnant by mistake? If she had taken action based on the rumors she heard then she is at fault as she should trust her husband but when he gets the maid pregnant (her cousin at that) he just showed that he does not have any respect for her emotions or her health
You cannot rule out the possibility that he was intoxicated.

We don't know the details Sir
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
You cannot rule out the possibility that he was intoxicated.

We don't know the details Sir
and the case of the rumors of the other girls she chose to ignore? Does his actions with the first maid not confirm these rumors and yet she chose to forgive him.

In my books, that's silly of her

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
and the case of the rumors of the other girls she chose to ignore? Does his actions with the first maid not confirm these rumors and yet she chose to forgive him.

In my books, that's silly of her
I await the time you get married and start getting accused of cheating just because your eyes wandered about
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
I await the time you get married and start getting accused of cheating just because your eyes wandered about
I did not say the rumors are true, I even praised her for ignoring them but his getting the maid pregnant gives a lot of substance to the rumors and at that moment, she should have stopped looking at it as a rumor
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
I did not say the rumors are true, I even praised her for ignoring them but his getting the maid pregnant gives a lot of substance to the rumors and at that moment, she should have stopped looking at it as a rumor
We are not privy to the dynamics of the order of events.

I'm just frowning at your insistence of blaming the woman rather than the dog parading himself as a husband
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
We are not privy to the dynamics of the order of events.

I'm just frowning at your insistence of blaming the woman rather than the dog parading himself as a husband
Oh the husband is a dog alright and a worthless one at that and he deserves whatever she gets. I am just saying she shouldn't have given him a second chance. She ought to protect herself and not allow him put her at risk like that. Because if something crazy had happen to her, it would be on her.

We can't keep blaming other people especially when she already had a chance to stop it from happening to her a second time
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: In my books, that's silly of her
And so what? Haven't you done anything that seemed silly in hindsight? (You have). Does that mean you're a silly boy? If so, we are all silly.
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Seun: And so what? Haven't you done anything that seemed silly in hindsight? (You have). Does that mean you're a silly boy? If so, we are all silly.
Accepting a man who could have infected her with HIV back is silly. If he lied, took her money etc that was a different case. Hell if he had used protection, it would have been easier.
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Teespice(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Silly woman. After the first one got pregnant, she should have learnt her lesson and thrown the dog out

Hmmm. You did not say that. At some point in our lives we deserve forgiveness.

Is this what you would say if the situation as above were different?
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Teespice:

Hmmm. You did not say that. At some point in our lives we deserve forgiveness.

Is this what you would say if the situation as above were different?
What do you mean different?

And I believe in forgiveness, I also believe in protecting your life so some lowlife won't come and mess it up. So she should forgive him but not accept him back

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
I see.
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Obinoscopy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Mynd, the lady isn't silly. She forgave the man because he claimed he was remorseful and she saw the signs of remorse in him. It's only if she had forgiven him a second time that I'd say she's silly.
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by mysticgal(f): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
when the mans name is dickson what do you expect undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Tamunokepiriye(f): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
I totally support mynd44 on this...

The man is wicked and the woman is silly, cheating without condom is so unforgiveable..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by IAMBREEZY: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Silly man it seems he don't know how to control is libido,he definately deserve what he got randy dog.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by krugar07(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
na lie!!!
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by bibinwaka: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
ar we sure dis guy realy married dis girl out of luv. luks 2me he follwd her because of d money. just tinkin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by dnacrystal: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mynd, its possible that she accepted him back after appropriate medical tests.
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
dnacrystal: @mynd, its possible that she accepted him back after appropriate medical tests.
Forget the tests. The fact that he did not consider her health when he did it is enough grounds.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
dnacrystal: @mynd, its possible that she accepted him back after appropriate medical tests.
Are you the one in the mermaid influence dress?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by skyworld3: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
NaijaOnpoint.com UNBELIEVABLE
Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Naked At Last +Picture

+18 Only. See PIX LINK Below
Re: Abuja Banker Leaves Husband After He Impregnated Their 2 House-Helps by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
Are you the one in the mermaid influence dress?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dont derail grintongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy,dr Sid,reekado Banks And Di’ja At Mavinconcert Conference / Check Out Ini Edo's Outfit To The 2014 GIAMA Awards / OMG! Nicki Minaj Is Naughty And Nice In This Halloween Lingerie Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.