Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (49386 Views)

Pspcl Result 2016 | Ldc Udc Cra 285/ 15 & Cra 286/15 Exam @ Www.pspcl.in / Check Al-hikmah University GNS 2014/15 Exam Time-table – 2nd Semester / Praise The Lord!!! Repentant WAEC Cheats Return Their Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Finland: I thought it's " Old things have passed, all things becomes NEW!" What they did has been erased. They don't need to give their certificate up.

Restitution is making things right with fellow human beings you've offended. Repentance is God-ward.

Now, imagine one of them was working for you. He's got this fine (fake) certificate. He claims he's now born again...

What will you say/do if you later discover he's been a fraud all this while?

Once you've known the Lord, you no longer feel comfortable with stolen items, ill-gotten wealth, lies told in the past etc. Your conscience (which was dead before) just won't let you rest.

Restitution also makes it clear beyond any shadow of doubt that you're truly of God.

Nothing declares the transforming power of God more than restitution. And nothing, nothing hinders people from being saved more than restitution.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by sennyaca(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
and what happens to the first degree's(Bsc., Hnd.)certificate they've use the result to acquire??... Hope they'll return that too?....

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ojayfrancis(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Jsplash(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
:DLol funny people!
May be they should have also cut off dia hands and eyes dat aided them in cheatin cheesy
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Greatken007(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
hw i wish everyone wil comply...atleast asking ur neighbour is also cheating...therefore i urge Federal govertment to cease every WAEC result nw and vindicate only those of Command:::Airforce and fedral goverment colleges....

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Oguieke(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
shame to poverty. if not for u old men won't be thinking like kids. ok who can tell me how many of our leaders get genuine certificate. who can tell me the major work of oluwole in lagos then. well, for heavens sake one can do it but they should try and return all that they stole both form their parents and etc.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by delishpot: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ok, what happens to the uni or higher institution addmision na? Shebi its the cheating credit they used to process the thing. So do they cancel that too? abi restitution no extend reach am?

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
sennyaca: and what happens to the first degree's(Bsc., Hnd.)certificate they've use the result to acquire??... Hope they'll return that too?....

abi now. What of all the so called cooperation (group work), dubbing, girrafing, microchips they did before Waec. What of all what they did before their SS3? I personally, I'm now born again; but before that oh boy a lot of water has passed under the bridge. I even invented a new way of cheating, it was only known then by my friends and I. I be confirm good bad guy then.

This restitution sef, God go help us sha
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Oguieke(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote
author=Greatken007]hw i wish everyone wil comply...atleast asking ur
neighbour is also cheating...therefore i urge Federal govertment to
cease every WAEC result nw and vindicate only those of
Command:::Airforce and fedral goverment colleges.... [/quote] why
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by victor4truth(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Naija Guy Exposed Nudes Pics Of His Sugar Mummy Cos They Breakup. Read & See Pics, PLS ONLY 18+ @ http://basegurus.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=332/
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by emmahoney(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
They should go and return all the properties they have acquired through the usage of the certificate. Maybe they should as well return their children and relatives u have benefited from it too. It sounds silly, restitution indeed.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ehinafe: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have just one question for those people that have just completed restitution, this is really scriptural. Their academics did not just stop at WAEC level, what happened to other certificates that have been acquired, through the fraudulent presentation of fraudulent WAEC result?
Acquisition of good WAEC result is a prerequisite condition to securing admission to higher institution of learning such as Polytechnic, University, etc.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ehinafe: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ehinafe: I have just one question for those people that have just completed restitution, this is really scriptural. Their academics did not just stop at WAEC level, what happened to other certificates that have been acquired, through the fraudulent presentation of fraudulent WAEC result?
Acquisition of good WAEC result is a prerequisite condition to securing admission to higher institution of learning such as Polytechnic, University, etc.

I would implore them to return other certificates and even letter of employment and all the salary that have been earned by the utilization of this chain of fraudulent certificates as a result of the initial WAEC result, it is then we can say, they have completely restituted
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ehinafe:

I would implore them to return other certificates and even letter of employment and all the salary that have been earned by the utilization of this chain of fraudulent certificates as a result of the initial WAEC result, it is then we can say, they have completely restituted
you go fear complication. Lol
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by biopat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Restitution!!!
Before I consider this as a genuine move towards God, they should also return whatever they v acquired tru d certs.

They will need to format their brains cos the certs must have exposed them to higher corridors of learning.....how r they going to restitute the extra knowledge gained tru this certs?
Abi d knowledge nor dey with them again

****I see victims of deception *****
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ehinafe: I have just one question for those people that have just completed restitution, this is really scriptural. Their academics did not just stop at WAEC level, what happened to other certificates that have been acquired, through the fraudulent presentation of fraudulent WAEC result?

Sweet talk, friend, sweet talk. Are you questioning that scriptural teaching called restitution?

As regards returning this and returning that, please know that God'll tell you through the Holy Spirit what to return.

See my previous post in order to understand the PURPOSE OF RESTITUTION.

Whatever you've done is forgiven at salvation. But God won't have you holding on to a second wife, ill-gotten wealth, etc.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by sparkboy4122: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kx: This is d real meaning of true repentance.
repentance or fake repentance..... Only God know who go enter heaven...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Greatken007: hw i wish everyone wil comply...atleast asking ur neighbour is also cheating...therefore i urge Federal govertment to cease every WAEC result nw and vindicate only those of Command:::Airforce and fedral goverment colleges....
I attended one of the military schools you mentioned; if my memory serves me right, I only know about two people who don't cheat in exams, only two they always dressed as S.Us. I might be wrong about the number, but believe me it ain't much.
Don't judge a school by its gate.
Before I wrote Jamb, I was already born again. When i saw the cheating going on in my exam room. I was sad for Nigeria.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
religous fanatics
what about giving all ur properties to charity
God will judge all these lagos pastors
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by maxdozie(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dem 1 show say dem be born again.. Y dem no repent wen dem dey write d exam?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Mrsshady(f): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
shey it's in the Bible that when one becomes a born again, old things are past away... as a new creature?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ehinafe: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
smurfy:

Sweet talk, friend, sweet talk. Are you questioning that scriptural teaching called restitution?

As regards returning this and returning that, please know that God'll tell you through the Holy Spirit what to return.

If it's the Holy Spirit that selectively-directed them to return only the WAEC result, all other result is deemed to be void, since you cannot gain admission to the UNI or POLY without having acquired 5 O'Level credits or equivalent. IF it is fraudulently acquired, any higher certificates emanating from this is a nullity, too.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by maysimsimple(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can't stop laughing.... I dey laugh ooo. So many thinz in this country make me wanna jump from an 100 floor skyscraper see if my head will break...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mrs shady: shey it's in the Bible that when one becomes a born again, old things are past away... as a new creature?

That verse is referring to your way of life! The old way of talking, taking alcohol, smoking, etc. are changed at salvation.

Let's say you slapped me on Saturday and got saved on Sunday. Believe me, I still expect you to apologise for what you did to me before your 'spiritual experience'.

Your preachings, greetings won't mean a thing until you do. This is restitution. God wants us to have a clear conscience towards all men.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kazyhm(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
dr dams: Stupidity! Scammers!
The WASSC must have elevated them to a level in life. The best way out , if they were really 'born again' is to forfeit all their assets, certificates and other benefits they have been entitled as a result of badging the WASSC.

They might have gained admission, gotten jobs, professional certificates which had WASSC qualification as a pre-requisite.

Without doing this, they pose to be bunch of hypocrites and attention seekers.

NO more NO less
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by oluwatobi01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
They should also submit other certificates they got after using the cheat result and start afresh...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ehinafe: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
biopat: Restitution!!!
Before I consider this as a genuine move towards God, they should also return whatever they v acquired tru d certs.

They will need to format their brains cos the certs must have exposed them to higher corridors of learning.....how r they going to restitute the extra knowledge gained tru this certs?
Abi d knowledge nor dey with them again

****I see victims of deception *****

Good talk. The chain is too long. The bottom line is to pray for MERCY of God, as it is not an easy task to completely restitute

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by BAAD(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Let them return all the money they've ever made through the certificate back to their individual employer .
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kazyhm(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
smurfy:

That verse is referring to your way of life! The old way of talking, taking alcohol, smoking, etc. are changed at salvation.

Let's say you slapped me on Saturday and got saved on Sunday. Believe me, I still expect you to apologise for what you did to me before your 'spiritual experience'. Your preachings, greetings won't mean a thing until you do. This is restitution. God wants us to have a clear conscience towards all men.

Mr. Pastor (alagba ijo) r u serious at all ?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by biopat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
smurfy:

<b>As regards returning this and returning that, please know that God'll tell you through the Holy Spirit what to return.</b>

See my previous post in order to understand the PURPOSE OF RESTITUTION.

Whatever you've done is forgiven at salvation. But God won't have you holding on to a second wife, ill-gotten wealth, etc.
Bros God don already talk am finish na....return everything ill-gotten stuff!!!
hehehe....Ur last statement is contradicting ur second paragragh oooo!
***I sense confusion ***
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by judedwriter(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Smh sad I think waec should start usiing closed circuit tv's in each exam centre to avoid things like these.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ehinafe: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have seen a woman, after having genuinely born-again, decided to be separated from her husband because she is the second wife, even though the union is blessed with 4 children together, because she had to restitute, but this WASCE result issue is hypocrisy.
I implore WAEC to send letters indicating certificate cancellation to the various higher institution of learning where the fraudulent WASCE certificate may have been utilized, to enable them carry out further cancellations from their end, too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.