Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why All The Insults? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All The Insults? (590 Views)

A Boiling Southern Cauldron And The Insults Of The Northern Governors - Ffk / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All The Insults? by 2mNaira: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have used a lot of foreign forii( or furums) I noticed that the user are usually civil.

Why is it that Nairalanders cannot do without insulting and abusing others? Is it that we are so uncivilized and barbaric in this part of the world or what?

Why can't we be civil on this site.
Is as if Nairaland is now composed majorly of agberos, tugs, and touts..

What is really wrong.How can we stop this?

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Insults? by Ellidude(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Its FORA and not FORII..

I think a thread about this has already been opened..

No offence#
Re: Why All The Insults? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
^^^^
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why All The Insults? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
You can delete you account.
Re: Why All The Insults? by 2mNaira: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Its FORA and not FORII..

I think a thread about this has already been opened..

No offence#

Can u give me d link to the said thread.
Re: Why All The Insults? by Ellidude(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
mnairaland:

Can u give me d link to the said thread.
I'll find it and surely paste it..Trust me..Its by ZEEKS or so
Re: Why All The Insults? by MRWHINNIG: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
mnairaland: I have used a lot of foreign forii( or furums) I noticed that the user are usually civil.

Why is it that Nairalanders cannot do without insulting and abusing others? Is it that we are so uncivilized and barbaric in this part of the world or what?

Lmao @ forii and furums. grin grin grin
Re: Why All The Insults? by redsun(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
mnairaland: I have used a lot of foreign forii( or furums) I noticed that the user are usually civil.

I don't think you visit oyinbo forums and listen to what say,especially about the minorities.Even everyday forums like yahoo and aol comment forums are full of rednecks and fire spitting dragons pouring out their bitter souls.

It all depends on all you want to hear.People should be allowed to speak their minds,but how you interprete and decipher it is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Insults? by 2mNaira: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
redsun:

I don't think you visit oyinbo forums and listen to what say,especially about the minorities.Even everyday forums like yahoo and aol comment forums are full of rednecks and fire spitting dragons pouring out their bitter souls.

It all depends on all you want to hear.People should be allowed to speak their minds,but how you interprete and decipher it is what matters.

Unfottunately I have never visited any of those sites but dt not withstanding dt two ppple disagree on a point does not give dm reason to insult others.
I argue a lot but I have learnt dt in mature arguing u are free to attack d pdn's point but not his person.Pple shd freely express dr minds but not freely insult others.

By d way can you give me d link to dse for a mentioned.I'Ll like to find out thgs for myself.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Troubles Of My Country / Blatter Was Surprised Seeing Messi Winning Golden Ball / Gani Adams’ Gaffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.