Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC (1107 Views)

Again, APC Chief Ask For Suspension Of The Nigerian Constitution For Buhari. / Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by hubreality(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
"The Assistant State Publicity Secretary of APC, Funsho Ologunde, on Saturday responded to allegations that the party is no different from the Peoples Democratic Party it criticisms based on its open arm policy to former members of the ruling party.

In reaction to this, PDP Chieftain, Segun Ogundimu, said the position of the PDP is that the “mass defection (will lead to) mass confusion in the APC.” He also denied that those who decamped were being oppressed by the leadership and accused them of being over ambitious."

One may tend to wonder what purifier made the PDP decampees born again in APC? Indeed, an abuse of the words "Born Again"

Source

Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don't you just love thus country? Everything is just comically insane
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by jmaine: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Funsho Ologunde is a clown . . .,
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by newsgeek: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
hubreality: "The Assistant State Publicity Secretary of APC, Funsho Ologunde, on Saturday responded to allegations that the party is no different from the Peoples Democratic Party it criticisms based on its open arm policy to former members of the ruling party.

In reaction to this, PDP Chieftain, Segun Ogundimu, said the position of the PDP is that the “mass defection (will lead to) mass confusion in the APC.” He also denied that those who decamped were being oppressed by the leadership and accused them of being over ambitious."

One may tend to wonder what purifier made the PDP decampees born again in APC? Indeed, an abuse of the words "Born Again"

Source
Truly, the mass defection (will lead to) mass confusion in the APC according to the PDP Chieftain. I watched it on Channels TV Sunrise daily. This confused APC should leave the sacred word 'born again' for the Christian belief.
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by donphilopus: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is there anything like "born again" on what I just read (what the assistant publicity secretary said)? Even if he said/says so, he's not wrong!
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by sheymaziggy: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
If alameisia can b born again, I dnt knw y d u all making noise
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by hubreality(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: Is there anything like "born again" on what I just read (what the assistant publicity secretary said)? Even if he said/says so, he's not wrong!
You need to watch the video as contained in the interview on Channels sunrise daily programme. Does it mean that the unrepentant devil could be a born again in APC...How? LOL.
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by newsgeek: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
sheymaziggy: If alameisia can b born again, I dnt knw y d u all making noise
POLITRICKIANS!
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by Amanwulu1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Apc u can deceive d shallow minded and not me.
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by CircleOfWilis: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
owk!
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by baybiemee: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Old wine in new skin, SMH.
Re: PDP Decampees Are Now Born Again - APC by newsgeek: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Born of Childish false alarms, propagandas on the media against the president and silly distractions to the country's transformation agenda. Are all these strange open letters, snipers list of names APC best strategies and party manifesto... grin

(1) (Reply)

How Progressive Is APC ??? / Pic: Troops Hold Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman / Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.