Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Share Your Experience During Hiv/aids Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Experience During Hiv/aids Test? (487 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Nigerians Who Returned From Niger Queue For HIV/AIDS Test (photo) / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience During Hiv/aids Test? by chris4gold(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
I tagged my experience during the Hiv test as "a memorable day" I went to configure one of my client system that happen to be Doctor in a prison yards, it was a coincident when I met him diagnosing one of their staff for Hiv, from where i was sitting the conversation was clear to me that the man is infected with the disease, the doctor advice the patient and recommended some drugs for him. Immediately the man came out of the office, you can tell from his look that he is a confused man. I walked inn to see my client in other for me to configure his system, he asked Engr: do you know your status? For my mind God wetin dis man wan start now? hmmm yes/no but am an holy guy you know? He said then let be sure of your status today, Haaaaa yawa don gas i begging dey shiva con c where man dey hot inside cold AC. He asked me to stretch out my tomb and I did, he brought out a needle and syringe from his drawer and took some blood from me, during this period my hearth started reminded me of my past, haaa I said to myself so monkey no go return from market today? After about 5 minutes this man voiced out, and started cancelling and consoling that Hiv/Aids is not end of someone life, he begging to share some testimony of some people living with the disease and some drugs that will sustain infected person, though i was on that chair in his office but for my mind ...see gobe... you can tell from my eye that am out of myself, i never listen to him again because my mind is off, suddenly i felt a hand shaking me, yes sir! i said, what are you thinking, what is going on your mind? Do you even hear all the drugs i have mentioned so far? Then i broke out in tears, he started petting me with some coded words and asked me to come down, then begging to asked about my past and i told him how i used to nack girls without leather. He stated preaching and ask me to stay away from those wayward life that am free from "HIV/AIDs" Haaaaa and you make me to believe am infected with this your attitude. Finally the man told me that at least it’s necessary i do it once in every 6month. It’s over 5years now i have not since that time call his phone let alone move close to his office. Now what I really want to drag out from the entire story is that, maybe i would have commit suicide that night if the man asks me to come back for the result. Please stay safe and stay protective. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Red Wine & Heart / Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola / The Scientifically Best Way To Get Through A Day On No Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.