Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Irresistable Food/Meal - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Irresistable Food/Meal (860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irresistable Food/Meal by taidamm(f): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hello Everyone,

Irresistible Food/Meal

This is just an advise for whoever cares.
Please try as must as possible to be good. Your doings of today have alot to do with your future and destiny.If you do bad, bad will always  follow you, if you do good, good will always follow you. So whatever you are going through today, whether good or bad you are the cause. It is not God or devil's fault. There is no way you will engage in good activities and evil will befall you. You can not plant Yam and harvest Onions or plant corn and harvest sugar cane. It will never happen.

Many people because of hardship or poverty or lack of job have engaged themselves in different kind of dubios activities. I want to tell you that you are destroying your future and destiny, you might be happy today, swimming in millions but you will cry tomoro if you don't stop right now.

Before you go to your Pastor for counselling or healing. First check your life.  The early you repent the better for you.  Think about it. taidamm@yahoo.co.uk, 2348027723930

That is my food  for you. I hope you enjoyed your meal.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Stranger In Our Mist:review / Read this, Somebody / I'm Missing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.