Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL (927 Views)

Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? / Wow,you Can Now Predict The Winner Of The 2015 Elections And Win Money(pic) / Have Any Of Your Post Make A Front Page ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by guru25(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2014
The way nairalanders rejoice when their posts make front page makes me wonder if their is a reward for it. Please, what are the benefits of making front page aside having more views on ur post.

Note: I'm not sure this is the right category for this post. MOBs please move to the right place.

Thanks
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by eluquenson(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Its really annoying seeing such comments, that really signifies they are teens.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by DesChyko1(m): 2:27am On Jan 05, 2014
Both of you must be newbies on Nairaland.. You're not aware there's an award sponsored by Punch Nigeria, CNN and MTV Base worth about N1million for 'News of the Year'?? One of the conditions for nominations is that your news must make front page. The winner of the award will be announced on January 13th.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by Gerardcole(m): 2:43am On Jan 05, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Both of you must be newbies on Nairaland.. You're not aware there's an award sponsored by Punch Nigeria, CNN and MTV Base worth about N1million for 'News of the Year'?? One of the conditions for nominations is that your news must make front page. The winner of the award will be announced on January 13th.

Check this guy's post and tell me if he sounds anything close to serious.

To the OP, there isn't any awards or winnings whatsoever.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:03am On Jan 05, 2014
Let the kids have fun. They litter around happily in the physical world let them have their ways in the e-world.

1 Like

Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by Danhumprey: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2014
guru25: The way nairalanders rejoice when their posts make front page makes me wonder if their is a reward for it. Please, what are the benefits of making front page aside having more views on ur post.

Note: I'm not sure this is the right category for this post. MOBs please move to the right place.

Thanks
Indeed! grin
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by manny4life(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Seriously, Seun needs age verification/authentication process in place. A whole lot of kids on NL...

@OP, there's no award o, one thing is for sure...Our oga at the top is stingy with his money to wanna dole out even if it's a $10 electronic gift card.

I also think Seun should reward good behavior, this will reduce the negative view about NL.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by eluquenson(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
[s]Both of you must be newbies on Nairaland.. You're not aware there's an award sponsored by Punch Nigeria, CNN and MTV Base worth about N1million for 'News of the Year'?? One of the conditions for nominations is that your news must make front page. The winner of the award will be announced on January 13th[/s].
what is this one saying? i guess you kept your organ of reasoning in your wallet.
Next time make use of your medulla
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by thonyokun(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
There's no reward whatsoever.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by miteolu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Is just fun.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by Kairoseki77: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
guru25: The way nairalanders rejoice when their posts make front page makes me wonder if their is a reward for it. Please, what are the benefits of making front page aside having more views on ur post.

Thanks

Whenever we get to FP, your mother gives us proper kpekus.

Does that answer your question?

Your mother is the reason some people shoot for FRONT Page and for first comment. Your sister gives mouth action for every like.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by DesChyko1(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2014
eluquenson:
what is this one saying? i guess you kept your organ of reasoning in your wallet.
Next time make use of your medulla

I can see just how you're making use of yours..

Well, just so you know, the cerebrum is the part of the brain of a normal person used for reasoning. The medulla only controls involuntary actions.

Unfortunately, you've been reasoning with the wrong end.
Re: Do People Win Money When Their Post Make Front Page On NL by Alphaoscar: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Whenever we get to FP, your mother gives us proper kpekus.

Does that answer your question?

Your mother is the reason some people shoot for FRONT Page and for first comment. Your sister gives mouth action for every like.

i am really disappointed that this is coming from u. Smh

(1) (Reply)

ID Card: Northern Leaders Exonerate Okorocha / Yoruba Trado – Medics Takeover Imo State. / Paypal Signs "Ten Of Thousands" Customers In Nigerian Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.