Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? (1472 Views)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana / China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post (2) (3) (4)

Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
[b]1. ....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?

2. ...2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

3. ....OIL AND LFR
THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b]
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by donholy28(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2016
oya clap for yourself.. you have just wasted my time

Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
donholy28:
oya clap for yourself.. you have just wasted my time
...thanks. but your view to LFR?
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by vikacydevato(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Let start using made in Nigeria product. Things will change.
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Yes. You are in the same class with Adam Smith Karl Marx NOI Kalu Idika Kalu and Soludo.

Chai Musiwaaaa ti take over

Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
You just made use of your common thanks to BMB....

That trash you posted up there can never make you a genius.....

#My opinion#

Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by osesology(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Is it only me that thinks that this dude is delusional? I mean, what the fvck is he talking about?
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by Elosky20: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2016
j
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2016
vikacydevato:
Let start using made in Nigeria product. Things will change.

...Exelent idea, expecially with LFR injected into economy to revamp it!
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
You just made use of your common thanks to BMB....

That trash you posted up there can never make you a genius.....

#My opinion#
but do you have a counter views?
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by ellapius(f): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
its pathetic sha, see what a nigeria lad is thinking
i hope u leave ur house rent unpaid till den.i hipe u leave ur hair uncut too anf ur wadrope
same...it has added nothing cos the same looters
will hop the extra gain off the market too..

Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2016
osesology:
Is it only me that thinks that this dude is delusional? I mean, what the fvck is he talking about?
....it's not you only, it's a breakthrough!
your counter views!
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2016
ellapius:
its pathetic sha, see what a nigeria lad is thinking
i hope u leave ur house rent unpaid till den.i hipe u leave ur hair uncut too anf ur wadrope
same...it has added nothing cos the same looters
will hop the extra gain off the market too..
.....good point of view, but the looters are our brothers, fathers, leaders, friends, relatives, let us all rejected them and challenged them to return the money looted back to government! no LFR in developped nation, if their money was looted, how can they fix their country and help us?
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Yes. You are in the same class with Adam Smith Karl Marx NOI Kalu Idika Kalu and Soludo.

...I may never up to them, but I've come-out with what others run away for!
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Typical Nigerians, attacking the OP's personality without engaging him intellectually! I'm NO student of economics, but the OP might be right...EVERY great theory today was a BIG RISK @ the initial stage...
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by fitzmayowa: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
[b]1. ....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?

2. ...2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

3. ....OIL AND LFR
THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b]

Well said, what you posted above is a very brilliant idea and it is what will call sound "economics", i wonder why PMB skipped very intelligent lad like you to appoint that clueless kemi adeosun as finance minister...

I hereby use this medium to nominate you as nigeria's next finance minister...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oladele239(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
The govt sud do everything possible to scrap the parallel market....how can 2 markets be dictating exchange rates
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by fitzmayowa: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
osesology:

Wetin you get for economics Why will you attack this brilliant professor of economics Person wey be first class harvard product na him you dey call delusional...cheesy grin cheesy

Ecoterrorism:

How dare you call harvard first class economics professor musiwa How dare you... angry
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by chiefobdk(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Typical Nigerians, attacking the OP's personality without engaging him intellectually! I'm NO student of economics, but the OP might be right...EVERY great theory today was a BIG RISK @ the initial stage...

you don't need to be an economist to know dis dude is not making sense. if according to him the looted fund reserve is changed from dollar to naira in d black market...it will only mop up d money in circulation. besides thr is no way government will use the black market...

you don't expect us to engage a delusional theory. people don't just engage for engaging sake. this guy 've opened about 7 thread spewing dis same thrash. he refused to learn and take correction.

me I personally think he escaped from yaba left.

some think he is related to emperor musiwwa

Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by fitzmayowa: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

you don't need to be an economist to know dis dude is not making sense. if according to him the looted fund reserve is changed from dollar to naira in d black market...it will only mop up d money in circulation. besides thr is no way government will use the black market...

you don't expect us to engage a delusional theory. people don't just engage for engaging sake. this guy 've opened about 7 thread spewing dis same thrash. he refused to learn and take correction.

me I personally think he escaped from yaba left.

some think he is related to emperor musiwwa

LMAO...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:

Wetin you get for economics Why will you attack this brilliant professor of economics Person wey be first class harvard product na him you dey call delusional...cheesy grin cheesy

How dare you call harvard first class economics professor musiwa How dare you... angry
anti spam bot has banned you for mentioning musiii. Send msg to d super mods to unban u
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:

Well said, what you posted above is a very brilliant idea and it is what will call sound "economics", i wonder why PMB skipped very intelligent lad like you to appoint that clueless kemi adeosun as finance minister...

I hereby use this medium to nominate you as nigeria's next finance minister...cheesy grin cheesy
I appreciate you, but am not to that level but all of us have a great role to play for the prosperity of our nation!
God bess Nigeria
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by fitzmayowa: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

I appreciate you, but am not to that level but all of us have a great role to play for the prosperity of our nation!
God bess Nigeria

You are playing a great role educating those that know nothing about your sound "economics" here...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by chiefobdk(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:

LMAO...cheesy grin cheesy

Wat do u think
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
oladele239:
The govt sud do everything possible to scrap the parallel market....how can 2 markets be dictating exchange rates
...(the parallel market is here to stay with us untill we well developped) the economists only can say much about it, but for us as nigerian, revamp our economy is compulsory for us and the only option at our hand now is LFR! if we can managed it $1trillion LFR can finance 6 good years annual budget of nigeria!
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

[s]me I personally think he escaped from yaba left.
[s]some think he is related to emperor musiwwa

...I don't know what you mean by [b]mop up d money in circulation.
, but what is certain is that if $1 trillion LFR recovered and changed it can finance 6 good years nigeria budget!
take note all the money looted during jonathan was in $, and many were changed in parallel market before distributed! why the looters never taken naira and why not changed it in official market?[/b]
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by oyinkinola: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:

You are playing a great role educating those that know nothing about your sound "economics" here...cheesy grin cheesy
any contrary idea pls
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by chiefobdk(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

...I don't know what you mean by [b]mop up d money in circulation.
, but what is certain is that if $1 trillion LFR recovered and changed it can finance 6 good years nigeria budget!
take note all the money looted during jonathan was in $, and many were changed in parallel market before distributed! why the looters never taken naira and why not changed it in official market?[/b]

How will you understand when you 're you..
Re: Have This Post Make Me Genius On Nairaland? by ellapius(f): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....good point of view, but the looters are our brothers, fathers, leaders, friends, relatives, let us all rejected them and challenged them to return the money looted back to government! no LFR in developped nation, if their money was looted, how can they fix their country and help us?
well said

Ekiti PDP Apologizes To Workers Over Fayose’s Alleged Misconduct / Nigeria's Minimum Wage The Poorest Among Opec Members.see List Here(in Pics) / Buhari Divorced His First Wife! Why ?