Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down (605 Views)

Whenever You Hear "Sai-buhari"; Run For Your Dear Life #stay_safe / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down / Corruption Is Not What's Pulling Nigeria Down,it's Lack Of Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2014
For everybody that knows me this is real as it get! When i speak i spit fire; Under my watch i see African running around and starving for food etc; i watched them burn down and kill in the name of their stupidity etc! As we speak they are running from one party to the next one like they care for the masses! still the masses oduduwa aboki keep quite destructive mentality

What does it take to wake up some monkey head black people; i guess five shots in the head ? pathetic. Now for how long shall we fold our hands to watch our future get sold out to devil

My point is the oduduwa and the hausa mentality is dragging the land so backward that we dnt even know how backward we are and we may never know

Every now and then whenever something good comes up in politics section some devil in the name of moderator comes out to move thread; this is a typical episode of a destructive mentality
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2014
@@@

now take a look at this classic oduduwa destructive mentality

u have a scenario the oduduwa are bent to proof the ikwerre arent igbo; now for a man that goes on with some nonesentical barrages in the name of defending Fashola to fall for this destructive mentality should really be of surprise

Re: ''We Are Not Biafrans'' :-Gov. Amaechi's Insults South East by Noneroone(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03

agbameta
:

They were not Yoruba, but they spoke and still speak the same Yoruba language...

ibo logic is always upside down logic..
You just caught yourself with your own trap. End of discussion.
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2014
@@

one for the master and one for the slave
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2014
@@@

i can only hope onlytruth is paying attention

thing is so bad that u dnt even know how bad it is

time running out lipsrsealed
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 2:35am On Jan 05, 2014
@@

we will keep the report

we promise shocked
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Barman,pls can I have another?
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by DesChyko1(m): 3:07am On Jan 05, 2014
You won't believe I read that till the end..and even posted a comment.. Choi
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2014
@@@@

♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥(m): 3:07am

You won't believe I read that till the end..and even posted a comment.. Choi

my bruda haha how can we move forward with all these

for how long shall we allowed to be rode by these devils

u had some man telling u that its right to poke a 5 yrs old whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

and these are the people governing u

NOooooooooooooooooooooooo things has to change
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
@@'

and
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by T8ksy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^^Get a day job or........

GO AND DIE!!!!
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by mgbeketoto: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Almost 8 years on NL. . . you still have not learned TO SPEAK AND WRITE correct ENGLISH.

Pity!
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^ u mean ogbomoso english#

go ahead ME waiting

extract from ur profile

I wonder what made you do a thing like that?
Next time, get to know the individual before jumping in HEAD FIRST!

all these people with monkey brain that keep banging on grammar will never cease to amaze me indeed!

hahha

can we say this is episode of destructive mentality

yeye
Re: Destructive Mentality Running Your Dear Nigeria Down by ikeyman00(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
@@@

and for how long will ikeyman aka superman fold his arms to let this deadly virus DESTRUCTIVE MENTALITY running my people down

(1) (Reply)

The Real Face Of Boko Haram / Angry Reactions Trail Clark's Letter To OBJ / St Paul’s College Confirms Stella Oduah Earned Bachelors Degree, But Not MBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.