Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Do You Think? Is There God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think? Is There God? (457 Views)

Is There God / IS THERE GOD? / Six reasons for you to believe that there's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2014
In reference to a topic that hits the front page yesterday, (His Atheism And It ' s Effect On His Mum {https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum}), i personally think it is very foolish for someone to think there is no GOD when everything points and bears manifestation to the very existense of a supreme being and with some undisputable facts recorded in the bible.
I just want us to share some of the things in the bible and in the world generally to bear evidence of the existence of a supreme being maybe this might help someone come to the realisation of the foolishness of a man saying there is no GOD.
As for me, the genesis account is a good enough explanation of the creation of the earth as well as the proof that there is GOD. Please, feel free to add yours
Re: What Do You Think? Is There God? by unmask: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2014
you have not stated an argument.....just a belief.....give us reasons for your beliefs
Re: What Do You Think? Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2014
unmask: you have not stated an argument.....just a belief.....give us reasons for your beliefs
Scientifically speaking, am object placed on a spot remains on that spot except a force is excerted on it. And the theory of evolution is simply wack coz It is illogical to suggest that something had no cause. This is where the theory of evolution becomes inadequate. It can not explain howanythingbegan, let alonelife. When we consider the evidence (that there are things which exist) it logically demands that either something or someone caused it. We can then rule out "something" as the solution since we would be returning to the original problem (what made the something?). This demands that there must be someone who has always existed (eternal) and is in themselves therefore uncreated. We don't have to understand this in order for it to be so and d fact that one dont understand doesnt change the fact
Re: What Do You Think? Is There God? by oluakadinma: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze: In reference to a topic that hits the front page yesterday, (His Atheism And It ' s Effect On His Mum {https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum}), i personally think it is very foolish for someone to think there is no GOD when everything points and bears manifestation to the very existense of a supreme being and with some undisputable facts recorded in the bible.
I just want us to share some of the things in the bible and in the world generally to bear evidence of the existence of a supreme being maybe this might help someone come to the realisation of the foolishness of a man saying there is no GOD.
As for me, the genesis account is a good enough explanation of the creation of the earth as well as the proof that there is GOD. Please, feel free to add yours

Boy its too early for your Question! Hurry up for church,mum is waiting for you down stairs.
Till you come back
Re: What Do You Think? Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2014
oluakadinma:

Boy its too early for your Question! Hurry up for church,mum is waiting for you down stairs.
Till you come back
Lol.... Bros, it is too early for church abeg. Man must look cute dnt u tink?

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech Made By Jehovah's Witnesses Against Jews ~WITH REFERENCES~ / Light Being Shed / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.