Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Open Letter To Oga Seun - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Open Letter To Oga Seun (805 Views)

Oga Boss Them Help Me Finish My Joomla Bulksms Site? Atleast Make I Join D Race / "My Oga At The Top" In The House Please Help Me / My Oga At The Top Google Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Goodday Administrator, i was just thinking about this thread that was concerned with "new features for NL this year" and i thought about something (yes, something).......Why not try creating an app for NL'ders,i don't know if this making too much sense and it's viability cos i haven't heard of any forum's app and i don't know anything about all this programming stuff ...
But if it's possible, we (i mean me) would love it if i get an app for one of my favorite sites
#Anticipation
Waiting Patiently
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by 3coins(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2014
I want notifications wen yur post is quoted by anoda user....I fink diz is d most important for nw

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Jregz: .
Wetin u won use dis second space do? angry
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2014
3coins: I want notifications wen yur post is quoted by anoda user....I finks diz is d most important for nw
Yea so on point!!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2014
oluswaggz:
Wetin u won use dis second space do? angry
Will reveal iT LErra
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by AbuMikey(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2014

Seun Osewa runs adverts on his website, so an app is a big NO!
atleast, for now.

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Bilabong(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

atleast, for now.

wetin u sabi 4 apps? Facebook no dey run advert? Even eskimi get app. No smell mouth here o.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

atleast, for now.

LIB run ads on her site too... She has mobile app.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by AbuMikey(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Mzsolex: LIB run ads on her site too... She has mobile app.

LIB is not a forum, its just a "gossip" blog.So, its only necessary she creates an app for her blog, just like Vanguard Mobile app so her readers can get her news on the go.
Nairaland isn't no gossip blog sir.

Besides, she makes money from paid update and paid adverts, but in Seun's case, he makes his money from Paid adverts and not paid updates, atleast to the best of my knowledge.

Lemme ask You, do You click on ads on Your Uber Social apps for twitter and facebook?

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by AbuMikey(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Bilabong: wetin u sabi 4 apps? Facebook no dey run advert? Even eskimi get app. No smell mouth here o.

Troll!

Read my post above,before You crucify me.

Happy sunday. smiley

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Dannylux: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2014
For the notification ish, It's very simple!
Just search your username via the local search box.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by 3coins(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2014
Dannylux: For the notification ish, It's very simple!
Just search your username via the local search box.

wow thanks....shuda tot of daht
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

LIB is not a forum, its just a "gossip" blog.So, its only necessary she creates an app for her blog, just like Vanguard Mobile app so her readers can get her news on the go.

Besides, she makes money from paid update and paid adverts, but in Seun's case, he makes his money from Paid adverts and not paid updates, atleast to the best of my knowledge.

Lemme ask You, do You click on ads on Your Uber Social apps for twitter and facebook?

this is a fact...
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by samso4sure(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

*no harm intended*
i humble implore u to talk less about wat u know less about.
Let me make it clear to u dat when it comes to programming, there is no limitation to wat can b done(in d right hands).
Just because u cant do sumtin doesnt mean nobody can. As far as Nairaland has an RSS feed, i tell u, if seun wants 2 build an app 4 it, HE WILL.
And generally speaking, i dont think money was d PRIMARY reason while seun designed nairaland.
*no harm intended*
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by elvis10ten(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

An app can still be created for Nairaland that will still show the paid advert Nairaland runs without disturbing the ui. Atleast i would be able to do that in j2me even without the help of seun. I haven't even clicked on an ad on Nairaland site. The truth is if am not interested in an ad i won't click it forget about the app and site stuff. There are android apps developer making thousands of dollars with an ad network.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by elvis10ten(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
samso4sure:
*no harm intended*
Let me make it clear to u dat when it comes to programming, there is no limitation to wat can b done(in d right hands).
Just because u cant do sumtin doesnt mean nobody can. As far as Nairaland has an RSS feed, i tell u, if seun wants 2 build an app 4 it, HE WILL.
And generally speaking, i dont think money was d PRIMARY reason while seun designed nairaland.
*no harm intendend*
You haven't read any story about Nairaland beginning i guess ? (i mean the money part)
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by AbuMikey(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
elvis10ten: An app can still be created for Nairaland that will still show the paid advert Nairaland runs without disturbing the ui. Atleast i would be able to do that in j2me even without the help of seun. I haven't even clicked on an ad on Nairaland site. The truth is if am not interested in an ad i won't click it forget about the app and site stuff. There are android apps developer making thousands of dollars with an ad network.

K.

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by AbuMikey(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
samso4sure:
*no harm intended*
*no harm intendend*

K.

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
elvis10ten: You haven't read any story about Nairaland beginning i guess ? (i mean the money part)
what's the story?
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
See as them dey finish boyz for this thread o
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by elvis10ten(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by samso4sure(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
elvis10ten: You haven't read any story about Nairaland beginning i guess ? (i mean the money part)
lets face fact, if seun wants 2 build mobile apps for nairaland, he will. He has all d resources at his fingertips, - he can even present it in form of a challenge - but he doesnt.
Despite dat, i strongly believe it has notin to do with money/adverts.
He's d only one who can xplain beta, maybe when he sees dis post, he'd humbly do so.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by elvis10ten(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
samso4sure:
lets face fact, if seun wants 2 build mobile apps for nairaland, he will. He has all d resources at his fingertips, - he can even present it in form of a challenge - but he doesnt.
Despite dat, i strongly believe it has notin to do with money/adverts.
He's d only one who can xplain beta, maybe when he sees dis post, he'd humbly do so.
"And generally speaking, i dont think money was d PRIMARY reason while seun designed nairaland." thats wat that my comment was for. This isn't the first thread created for this, more than 10 has been created.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Trollin'
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by illuminatic: 2:40am On Jan 06, 2014
If you need a world class forum with all the latest features you need visit www..com and come back to this thread and testify. Check it and tell me what you think
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by ponti93(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Jregz: Goodday Administrator, i was just thinking about this thread that was concerned with "new features for NL this year" and i thought about something (yes, something).......Why not try creating an app for NL'ders,i don't know if this making too much sense and it's viability cos i haven't heard of any forum's app and i don't know anything about all this programming stuff ...
But if it's possible, we (i mean me) would love it if i get an app for one of my favorite sites
#Anticipation
Waiting Patiently
xda forum has an app...
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
ponti93: xda forum has an app...
what's delaying oga seun den
he might not even know this thread exists

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Wordpress Blog From Being Hacked / , / How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.