Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Best Web Hosting Company In The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Company In The World (837 Views)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Web Hosting Company In The World by Enddystar(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
A Nairalander once compiled list of web hosting companies in Nigeria at
https://www.nairaland.com/849563/web-hosting-companies-nigeria-contact, I wanted to reply the thread but the topic is closed; hence I am starting this fresh topic here. I am very sorry to say this but since I started web business here in Nigeria, the only Nigerian web host I used (9jahoster) disappointed me and I vowed never to try any other, this is not to say there are no good ones but just my honest review. Thank God for my friend that introduced me to Siteground, we are enjoying their services and I honestly advise any serious business person to check them out at http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=e2caa72be3b810f80aa57afbc23450ad
Since we transferred our bulk sms website www.bulksmsplus.com to them, there has never been any downtime. Please share you experiences if you have any... Thanks
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
www.cloudhost.com.ng

Its nigerian based and perfect. I have been using it for some time now, their customer care is perfect. You can check it out.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
arvixeee,siteground,site5,inmotion are prolly the best out there
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by minmini: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
According to me,9CubeHosting.com is one of the best hosting company.Here they provide Linux based web hosting with good uptime and customer support.I'm satisfied with their service.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by chaloner(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
I learnt that http://weyabhosting.com is the best, using them now...... Its cool and I love their cpanel , its of latest cpanel
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
whogohost,web4africa and www.ihostnigeria.com they are all good i host different websites with them
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by chaloner(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2014
caoalvin: whogohost,web4africa and www.ihostnigeria.com they are all good i host different websites with them
have u tried www.weyabhosting.com ? I host with it and I believe that for a site to be fast I depend also on the hosting company, their hosting is superb and the site very fast to load
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by mastere3: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2014
I am not making any review here but i will want you guys to checkout www.vbhostnet.com (Unlimited cpanel hosting, reseller, master reseller and alpha master reseller with free domain names)

Bless be
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In The World by Webhost(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mynaijahost.com is worth trying out. We have been in business since 2006 and there has not been any bad review whatsoever from our clients all of them like our services. We are not too popular because we only sell normal web hosting we are not selling VPS, Dedicated server or even reseller hosting. The reason is because we don't want our server jam packed. Our server is located in Los-Angeles. Our office is in Lagos and our Hotline is 07030595653. We respond to customer's request immediately. We are hosting many good websites in Nigeria and Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Job That Can Earn You 50k Every Month! Become A G3wap! Staff Today / Starting A Web Site Hosting Business / Web Development Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.