Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

»WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] (7798 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

»WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2013
Ever heard of the battle that took place on Mount Othrys, and Olympus? Ever heard of Cronus and his army against Zeus and the gigantic cyclops? It was the awesome Titanomachia.
It is going to be happening in text battles, on the 14th of July, 2013 on this sands. Now picture the bar after bar of death-bringing metaphors, tremendous and mighty punches that shake earth to its foundations, apt puns that'l split ur mind, feed ur eyes, and even make dòpes feel they're wack. Build ups that make seas raise angry billows and mountains high.
Two of NL's finest, birthed from the realm beyond, decided to kick it. An aftermath of disses and replies from both greats at FFR. Great people of NL in anticipation of the furious onslaught about to take place, i present to u. . . .

IBIME VS THUNDERSTORM!!!

Bio:

he commands sparks and lightingbolts, when he scripts in paradox. u want a tatoo? He'ld ''burn ya black âss on tha street''. .u see what am saying? yes u'ld get one! the greek call him Brontes, this beast said ''i dont kill . . . mere mention of my name . . . .will have his men all dying in fear'' . . .people u know the immortal already. . .i give u THUNDER!!

''so if he thinks he has reached his boiling point . . . .Just A lil more heat from me . . . And He'll gradually vapourise in air ''
And There goes the freaking tout/who's speaking loud/that his script is sound/ but took a cocky step . . . 1,2 . . . Then chickened out/

This other being is a monster, vicious and deadly, am serious and very! He is the Omnipotent in textbattle. . .his punches're so powerful, it'l take u to mars in split milliseconds, can a human ''bash ya dome so hard, ya head'll sink through your shoulders'' ?? He is the Faust Legend, Mephistopheles himself. . .all ye that feareth, i present to you . . . IBIME!!!!

''Theres no time for debate/ Im fùcking ya relations/
I keep ya X on my Left Hand Side . . . . like subject of equations!! ''/
Every rapper wanna turn to a boss/like they got verses to floss/
I tell em ''show me a sine'' . . . But they cant resolve vertical force!/

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 2:06am On Jul 12, 2013
RULES!!!
»30lines each
»No Biting and Recycling
»Good Comments are welcomed
»Deadline: 14th July 2013
»these ninjas can post fo themselves or email ur verse to justicenwachims@gmail.com

VOTING PROCEDURES
»Methaphors,Wordplays,Rhymes,Flow,Punchlines,Personals,Creativity«

NB: credible voters are only those who have thrown a couple of rhymes here since last week, other than that, dont vote, unless on the consent of both battling ninjas!

So Yall expect something much more gruesome than the thought of the apocalypes. Enjoy!

Goodluck Ninjas!

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nice one - but don't forget to add the WARCRAFT title - that is our copyrighted battle series here on NL

Also, get one of the mods to sticky this thread. . .
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by eIceberg(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
am sorry yall...network and phone probs. bis thanks mehn, i thought i had really screwed things up
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice one Berg. . . .but please allow me to clean this up. . . you can delete the one above. . .

[size=14pt]THUNDER'S VERSE[/size]

Soon as the fans in my way/ start with chanting my name/ the gay will rattle and shake/
. . I haven't even started. ."his bars are raising the roof" . . Only As his Chance to excape!!/

he's raps git branded as frail/ for trynna battle this savage/ he's a seasoned vet . So his áss been gradually garnised/
. . Therefore he's leaving here with a grassy áss . . While he tells me thank you in spanish/

I'm really seen as great/ and came to redeem the name/ so whatever the cath'lics will think n' say/
he'l get stoned . With Solid Rock . .as I kill his Living faith!/

My raps marvel the fans/ but this man blabs to the mass/ telling us how he had scanned through the maps/
. .well, now he's going to lose for real now. . .when i have his body part travel to france/

Now he's beefing Mikuz ..for making a further resistance/ how he'd get murdered in instance/
but few months ago Mikuz showed that "You're sooo far from the truth" . . The speed of your lies wont cover the distance!!/

I perform brutal slaughters/ so this is a word to ma brother/ or'll term him as conservation of enery law to ya mother/
.states that "Ibime cannot be created nor destroyed" . . .but after Mikuz beating? . He was changed from one form to another!!/

I might get sued for ma realness/ or confused for ma deepness/ wife says "his my Will Smith" not cause his Cute or has thinkness/
. . But cause he is "another nigga who's been running the street" . . In pursuit of happiness!!/

C'mon Biss, tell us how you perfected Binary sums/ in primary one/ and how you kicked Cyphers with gods/
. Oh oh! Come on bis ..tell us how you make the moon and star align with the sun/
Tell us how zues kissed the sole of ya feet/ how you made clearing for aliens from a planet colder than this/
. .and how you "stood between the sun and the earth . . .and caused a solar eclipse!!/
now i'm confuse if "Ibime" is actually you/ we need fact to the proofs/
.cuz today he calls himself, cat, tomorrow dawg . Next is turtle ninja . .this animal should be sent back to the zoo!!/

Ibime's another animal at rampage/ his VR is an attribute that's damaged/
. . So his Flow efficiency . I'm sorry . Has no mechanical advantage!/

I brew raps in tons of flavour/ heard you'd give me death, so I'l return your favour/ better call on saviour/
. While he choke on atmospheric pressure. . As he dies by the force of nature!/

No one's filling ya rap's vibe/ so it's only right i teach him and land mine/
..i put him in a memory-holder . . And ZOOM OFF . .and his career Killed by a Flash-drive!!/

here claiming he tour maps/ well he better be checking his broadcast/
. For bis will only overcome thunderstorm . . Witha change in the forcast!!/

Claiming he gingers swag .but that's a Lie on sight/ so lemme light the vibe/ when I strike some knifes/
. .to ginger him up . . And give him a spice of life!!/

you a freak of nature . So it's Clown he plays/ but if yall doubt this claim/ then what about this phrase?/
. .when his says "I channel thoughts" . . It means his Ideas always go . Down the drain!!/
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
IBIME'S VERSE

I come forth to plunder/ so beefing this awesome wonder/ is an awful blunder/
henceforth call me Amadioha. . . cos this battle will prove. . . I’m the God of Thunder!/

This spineless flea/ tryna fight with me/ but when my rifle squeeze. . .
. . 'Thunder' will ignore laws of physics. . . . and take flight. . . . at 'Lightning' speed!!/

He claim he writing exams. . . till I summon the fella/ like a common offender/ and you could judge by this lecture. . .
. . that after I 'school him with bars'. . . . he’ll be doing jail term. . . in the coming semester!!!/

The false traitor/ will be punished with forced labour/ by this great orator/
Even 'Puffy' knows. . . .that I’ll break his head with 'Mace'. . . like Rivers State Lawmakers!/

'Landlord' . . . I rent four acres/ to this dumb cretin/ . . but doctors will come get him/
. . . to perform transfusions . . . .when I’m done with the blood letting!/

I launch attacks/ and author facts/ to slaughter wacks/
'I break ya spine in four places'. . . . till American football teams. . . draft you as a 'quarterback'!!/

I’m living lavish and love it/ He mad. . .cos me and wifey got a travelling budget/
while this monkey hawking groundnut. . . . in a Banana Republic!/

You ailing and poorly/ while my wife’s plates of Nkwobi/ are making me portly/
Ya girl don’t compare. . . ask 'Theodore'. . . .how niggas pay the whóre. . . for engaging in 'órgy'!!/

I smoke this Igbo. . . like I’m sparking weed/ and choke him till he hardly breathe/
He claim he work with 'Hedge' funds. . . but let’s call a spade a spade. . . .he must be on 'gardening' leave!/

I scold Storm/ with cold scorn/ for blowing his own horn/
but I’m the real King here. . . while he only ‘forming head’. . . like 'Black Lion' in 'Voltron'!/

He ain’t even a challenge/ He seeking the ballot/ with the most meagre of talent/
but 'when the dust settles'. . . .he gasto grab the broom. . . and start sweeping my palace!/

This negro. . . tryna drag for the throne/ till I release flows. . . to start cracking his bones/
And if he parry the blow . . . I’ll swing low. . . . so Sweet Chariot. . . .can carry him home!!!/

You a hopeless dumb/ I’m the chosen one/ with bars like smoking gun/
while ya 'bar tender'. . . so they supposed to come. . . . with 'coke and rum'!/

My real niggas wanna slay this gáy/ but they ain’t got time to waste away/
so my 'fair-weather friends' gonna make him pay/. . . . they’re even saving Thunder’s beating. . . for a 'rainy day'!!/

I just floored his chin/ and deformed his pen/ and even God applaud the win/
so after this battle. . . . a 'rainbow' will appear. . . . to prove that we’ll never see 'Storm' again!!!/

5 Likes

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice one Ibi . .

May the votes roll now.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Rapmaestro(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by JaePhilips: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ibime: IBIME'S VERSE

henceforth call me Amadioha. . . cos this battle will prove. . . I’m the God of Thunder!/

. . 'Thunder' will ignore laws of physics. . . . and take flight. . . . at 'Lightning' speed!!/

He claim he writing exams. . . till I summon the fella/ like a common offender/ and you could judge by this lecture. . .
. . that after I 'school him with bars'. . . . he’ll be doing jail term. . . in the coming semester!!!/

The false traitor/ will be punished with forced labour/ by this great orator/
Even 'Puffy' knows. . . .that I’ll break his head with 'Mace'. . . like Rivers State Lawmakers!/

'Landlord' . . . I rent four acres/ to this dumb cretin/ . . but doctors will come get him/
. . . to perform transfusions . . . .when I’m done with the blood letting!/

'I break ya spine in four places'. . . . till American football teams. . . draft you as a 'quarterback'!!/

I’m living lavish and love it/ He mad. . .cos me and wifey got a travelling budget/
while this monkey hawking groundnut. . . . in a Banana Republic!/

You ailing and poorly/ while my wife’s plates of Nkwobi/ are making me portly/
Ya girl don’t compare. . . ask 'Theodore'. . . .how niggas pay the whóre. . . for engaging in 'órgy'!!/

I smoke this Igbo. . . like I’m sparking weed/ and choke him till he hardly breathe/
He claim he work with 'Hedge' funds. . . but let’s call a spade a spade. . . .he must be on 'gardening' leave!/

but I’m the real King here. . . while he only ‘forming head’. . . like 'Black Lion' in 'Voltron'!/

He ain’t even a challenge/ He seeking the ballot/ with the most meagre of talent/
but 'when the dust settles'. . . .he gasto grab the broom. . . and start sweeping my palace!/

This negro. . . tryna drag for the throne/ till I release flows. . . to start cracking his bones/
And if he parry the blow . . . I’ll swing low. . . . so Sweet Chariot. . . .can carry him home!!!/

You a hopeless dumb/ I’m the chosen one/ with bars like smoking gun/
while ya 'bar tender'. . . so they supposed to come. . . . with 'coke and rum'!/

so my 'fair-weather friends' gonna make him pay/. . . . they’re even saving Thunder’s beating. . . for a 'rainy day'!!/

so after this battle. . . . a 'rainbow' will appear. . . . to prove that we’ll never see 'Storm' again!!!/

this is SIICKK
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good God, Ibime...

This is somebody's son/nephew/future dad you just eviscerated

Your buildup and delivery are becoming too predictable...but your punchlines are packed full of bad intentions.

Kai!!!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Good God, Ibime...

Your buildup and delivery are becoming too predictable...but your punchlines are packed full of bad intentions.

Kai!!!
do vote.

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
this is a battle....jesus.....ibime is somfin else thunder storm yo sick bro dope 1
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
jacker or sucker of balls ....plzz keep d hate away thunderstorm is dope
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by lyriclekidd(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Good God, Ibime...

Kai!!!

no swaying hian!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Folks! folks!! Calm down pls. . And vote up . .

With the criteria tho.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ibime: IBIME'S VERSE

#ReadsAbove^^. . . .#Hyperventilates #Faints #Recovers
WTF!!!!!, this ain't a battle . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .IT'S A FREAKING BEAT-DOWN!!!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ibime:

[size=14pt]THUNDER'S VERSE[/size]

Soon as the fans in my way/ start with chanting my name/ the gay will rattle and shake/
. . I haven't even started. ."his bars are raising the roof" . . Only As his Chance to excape!!/

he's raps git branded as frail/ for trynna battle this savage/ he's a seasoned vet . So his áss been gradually garnised/
. . Therefore he's leaving here with a grassy áss . . While he tells me thank you in spanish/

I'm really seen as great/ and came to redeem the name/ so whatever the cath'lics will think n' say/
he'l get stoned . With Solid Rock . .as I kill his Living faith!/

My raps marvel the fans/ but this man blabs to the mass/ telling us how he had scanned through the maps/
. .well, now he's going to lose for real now. . .when i have his body part travel to france/

Now he's beefing Mikuz ..for making a further resistance/ how he'd get murdered in instance/
but few months ago Mikuz showed that "You're sooo far from the truth" . . The speed of your lies wont cover the distance!!/

I perform brutal slaughters/ so this is a word to ma brother/ or'll term him as conservation of enery law to ya mother/
.states that "Ibime cannot be created nor destroyed" . . .but after Mikuz beating? . He was changed from one form to another!!/

I might get sued for ma realness/ or confused for ma deepness/ wife says "his my Will Smith" not cause his Cute or has thinkness/
. . But cause he is "another nigga who's been running the street" . . In pursuit of happiness!!/

C'mon Biss, tell us how you perfected Binary sums/ in primary one/ and how you kicked Cyphers with gods/
. Oh oh! Come on bis ..tell us how you make the moon and star align with the sun/
Tell us how zues kissed the sole of ya feet/ how you made clearing for aliens from a planet colder than this/
. .and how you "stood between the sun and the earth . . .and caused a solar eclipse!!/
now i'm confuse if "Ibime" is actually you/ we need fact to the proofs/
.cuz today he calls himself, cat, tomorrow dawg . Next is turtle ninja . .this animal should be sent back to the zoo!!/

I brew raps in tons of flavour/ heard you'd give me death, so I'l return your favour/ better call on saviour/
. While he choke on atmospheric pressure. . As he dies by the force of nature!/

No one's filling ya rap's vibe/ so it's only right i teach him and land mine/
..i put him in a memory-holder . . And ZOOM OFF . .and his career Killed by a Flash-drive!!/

Claiming he gingers swag .but that's a Lie on sight/ so lemme light the vibe/ when I strike some knifes/
. .to ginger him up . . And give him a spice of life!!/

you a freak of nature . So it's Clown he plays/ but if yall doubt this claim/ then what about this phrase?/
. .when his says "I channel thoughts" . . It means his Ideas always go . Down the drain!!/
some d0pe shiii
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by siddoggg(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
OK.....BEeN fLiPpiNg OVeR tHiS bRawL foR tHé paSt FeW HoUrS........HeNCe....

My HoNeSt VeRDiCt......
MeTaPhOrS---TiE

WoRdpLaYs---iBiMe

RhYmEz---tHuNdErStOrM

FLoW---Tie

PuNcHLiNes---iBiMe

PeRsOnaLs---THunDeRsToRm

CrÉaTiViTy---iBiMe

«««MVGT=IBIME»»»

#.....KinG SiD.....#
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Rapmaestro(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
SMH before i get banned by the goats MODerer
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by saintolamainman: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
hmmmmm nice battle..........i feel u both...

wish i could vote
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
saintolamainman: hmmmmm nice battle..........i feel u both...

wish i could vote
You totally can . . It's Open to all

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThatDudeFego(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Choi. . Nice battle here

ma vewi honest verdict

Metaphors --- ᅫIbime. . Both came hard,but Ibime is just so good at this,you cant help but give it to him

Rhymes---- thunder Storm, you cant take this away from him

Flow--- Ibime

Personals----- Thunder

Punchlines----- Ibime. . Plenty quotables

Wordplays----- iBime. . Thunder had nice ones too, ibime was js better. The nameplays giving him an edge.

Creativity------ iBime

MVGT--- IBIME
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by saintolamainman: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
personal--thunderstom

creativity-- ibime

multis--thunderstorm

meta4--tie

flow --tie.....

consistency--ibime

punchline-- ibime

vgt----- ibime

but note that thunder waz on point.....felt his rhyme scheme......

leave it tho....ibime nice 1.....

wish to battle u someday....
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mistaswag(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
|=|>MA VERD<|=|

flow=> t¡e <aH flowed well wid both>

rhymes=> thunder! <obviouzly>

metas=> t¡e! <dope sh¡¡ds>

personals=> thunder! <lol>

punchl¡nes= ¡ß¡me! <thunder did well tho..buh ibime's more quality!>

wordplays=> ¡ß¡me!

creativity=> ¡ß¡me!

so IBIME GMV!!

|=|>Ill ßarz<|=|
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice battle, on to the next one. Ibime got this one,won.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by dj5naira(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2013
Loooool . . I hate this dude. . In a Good way tho. Lol

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by kerijay(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2013

[size=14pt:

THUNDER'S VERSE[/size]

What you smoking Dude.....you need to rehabilitate....dope shii
But This battle goes down to Ibime....man u were grounded by his outro(1st degree murder)

bLesS
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Datboinazz(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Hahahaha...Thunder u get mind oh!! Nice showing tho Fam. Lol, It looked lyk Ibem jst dint want any surprises tho..he jst went fuLL BLast!!!
Super siiCk battle Fam!!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Looooool . . Chai! . . I ask for a REMATCH . Later.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Vindicator: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2013
who is this Ibime? be ready for me i'm coming for ur head son grin cheesy cool
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Slimmarshall: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2013
Wtf?!!!! Jeez.. Oh Lord......see wordplays....Ibime is sick cool mayne!!!! This one pass Drugged[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.