Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN (2404 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by roland2rule(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2014
, Is this accepting christianity in the wrong way or being convince by people funny testimonies...

An argument sprung up some days ago btw me and some so called conc christians.. They said people bearing surname related to ( Ogun,Oya,Ifa,Osun,Sango etc ) will not reach heaven cos their dis names are satanic affiliated....
They gave me some funny testimonies of many pastors that change their surname from (ogun,ifa,oya,osun,iku,sango etc) to (jesu, olorun, oluwa etc) before they can make heaven as being reveal unto them...

One pastor also said until when he change his surname b4 his life became meaningful...

Another pastor also said he saw a vision and God showed him some things that will not allow him to enter the kingdom of God and part of it was his SURNAME (ogun, oya etc )...
They also made mention of the word (oruko ni ro eni),
There are many lunatic bearing oluwaseun,jesusanmi,ilesanmi na,

There are many wretched being bearing oluwasogo,owonitemi,irenitemi, jayejaye etc....

Pls where is it in the bible that surname are being change ( Surname not their name ) because some will keep saying (SAUL to PAUL nw etc)... I mean SURNAME. And how does this make some of the criteria to make heaven....

To me , Ur surname signify ur identity.... I don't know the problems of so called xtians,

Pls what is your View on this
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by lekkie073(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2014
mods, send dis to d dustbin sharply!
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Dis holier than thy people sef..... Mtcheeww angry
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by heykims(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just funny...
Then the name given to d book itself "The Bible" should be questioned because d name "Bible" never appeared even for once in d book itself...
Even d name "Christianity" never surfaces...
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by unmask: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
actually the "hindrance" in the heading of your post will definitely send you to hell....
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by macof(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1577497/god-science

When you read this you would know wat Sango, Oya, Ogun, Osun, Obatala really are. They are not demons, if they are demons then Jehovah is satan's evil brother.

Only bastards and fools make such a statement that the primordial forces that control the universe are demons.

2 Likes

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by oluwashaddow(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
it was a funny senario in my church today wen a family dedicated their child and wen d name was rolled out,I just couldn't stop laughing, they called him Ogunshakin Jesuseun
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by 3coins(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
edit yurr heading b4 I comment! angry
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
everybody to his/her belief.
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
lekkie073: mods, send dis to d dustbin sharply!
why evuls na? grin
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Big4wig(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oboy na so people foolish reach??:/
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
of that is the case, then the first person to go to hell would be. .

[size=18pt]Temitope [/size] [size=30pt]BALOGUN[/size] [size=18pt]joshua [/size]

[img]http://mutombodapoet.files./2013/05/wpid-tb_joshua.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Make I hear say dis thread no make FP?
@ topic, oa name won tk u to heaven or or ur being born again in truth and in spirit!
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by roland2rule(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
3coins: edit yurr heading b4 I comment! angry

To what
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
for those who don't know, Ogun is the God of Iron and the elements.

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by roland2rule(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
unmask: actually the "hindrance" in the heading of your post will definitely send you to hell....

Send whu.... All of urs shey
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Sezua(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
#epic

2 Likes

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by psucc(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Then none of the inhabitants of Ogun and Osun will go to heaven. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by emmyskies(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yes, if your name or your surname has anything to do with idol, it can bar you from entering heaven. Believe it or not. If your name or surname has anything in line with idol, better change it now. Dont gamble with eternity. There will be no time to come back and make amend. The time is now
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by lekkie073(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
emmyskies: Yes, if your name or your surname has anything to do with idol, it can bar you from entering heaven. Believe it or not. If your name or surname has anything in line with idol, better change it now. Dont gamble with eternity. There will be no time to come back and make amend. The time is now
so u mean pastor ogunjobi and deaconess fabunmi will not enter heaven?
so if u bear Jesus and u b confirmed criminal, u fit enter heaven?
make thunder draw tattoo for ya yansh there angry

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by emmyskies(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
lekkie073:
GOD bless you for cursing me. I forgive you and pray this shouldnt be held against you on the day of judgement according to the Book of Matthew 5:22. Amen
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by larrymoore(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op u lie
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
lekkie073:

lol welcome to christianity.

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Shedysworld(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Funny! Those your friends need to be enlightened
Some of you have reading and comprehension problem, the OP is arguing against the notion that surname can stop u from going to heaven and some of u are already insulting. Smh
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by FakeJews: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Christian nd brainwashing even some Christian twins don't want to be called taiye or kehinde..! Seriously

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by FakeJews: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
emmyskies:
GOD bless you for cursing me. I forgive you and pray this shouldnt be held against you on the day of judgement according to the Book of Matthew 5:22. Amen
#yimu
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by macof(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
Christian nd brainwashing even some Christian twins don't want to be called taiye or kehinde..! Seriously

Lol Soon they would say, Mentioning the name 'olorun' 'ogun' or 'sango' is a sin lol grin actually that's in the Bible.

Christians aren't suppose to even mention the name of other Gods

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Nomswilli(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
emmyskies:
Hahahahahahahahahaha dis section funny pass joke section........
Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
roland2rule: , Is this accepting christianity in the wrong way or being convince by people funny testimonies...

An argument sprung up some days ago btw me and some so called conc christians.. They said people bearing surname related to ( Ogun,Oya,Ifa,Osun,Sango etc ) will not reach heaven cos their dis names are satanic affiliated....
They gave me some funny testimonies of many pastors that change their surname from (ogun,ifa,oya,osun,iku,sango etc) to (jesu, olorun, oluwa etc) before they can make heaven as being reveal unto them...

One pastor also said until when he change his surname b4 his life became meaningful...

Another pastor also said he saw a vision and God showed him some things that will not allow him to enter the kingdom of God and part of it was his SURNAME (ogun, oya etc )...

There are many wretched being bearing oluwasogo,owonitemi,irenitemi, jayejaye etc....

Pls where is it in the bible that surname are being change ( Surname not their name ) because some will keep saying (SAUL to PAUL nw etc)... I mean SURNAME. And how does this make some of the criteria to make heaven....

To me , Ur surname signify ur identity.... I don't know the problems of so called xtians,

The loss of our African identity.

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
roland2rule: , Is this accepting christianity in the wrong way or being convince by people funny testimonies...

The loss of our African identity.

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by highyo: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
The way you will all respond to this question will determine the answer I will give you.

WHAT HAS BEWITCHED ALL OF YOU, THAT WILL NOT WANT TO NAME YOUR CHILDREN

ACHAN
JUDAS
JEZEBEL
SAUL
BALAAM
BALAK
JABEZ
SAMBALAT
TOBIAH
GOLIATH
KORAH
ABIRAM
DATHAN
BEELZEBUB
ASTARETH
BAAL
MAGOG
DAGON
AND THEIR OGA PATATA LUCIFER ?

IF YOU TELL ME WHY YOU CANT NAME YOUR CHILDREN THESE NAME
THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHY YOU CANT GO ON BEARING NAMES LIKE

OSUN
OJO
IFA
OGUN
SANGO
TAYE
KEHINDE
IYABO.
IDOWU
YETUNDE
BABATUNDE
YEWANDE
IGE
OROBIYI
ETC

1 Like

Re: Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op are you well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Michael The Archangel? / A Guide on the Journey To God Realization / 2022 CAC Sunday School Manual & Living Water Devotionals Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.