Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Guide on the Journey To God Realization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Guide on the Journey To God Realization (2414 Views)

What Is Not Spirit Is Not Real | The Realization Of Oneness Seminar | Herb Fitch / Factors That Hinders The Realization Of Our Dreams / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2018
The journey to God Realization is a personal one.

It is a journey of Soul through all Religions, through all Sciences and through all Arts.

To be all, one must know all, and then separate the chaff from the rice using the finest level of Sciences that births Technologies. The Principles of Trilogy of Practical Physics, Chemistry and Biology on the Physical World, must obey Physical Laws. No speculations, no 'what I am taught in school', no 'angel told me'. Worship Nothing, Obey Nothing, do not stop, until you experience Self as God. Knowing all, being in all, knowing you and all the world is YOU. The experience of Self can not be assumed. When it happens, you will know ? It is more than knowing, it is overwhelming.

But first, one must fight his own demons, challenge his angels and ride through Death. Not for the faint-hearted. But it is the Purpose of Life. For Man, to finally realize that It is God and the Universe. That is when your Soul Mission, your Purpose in Life becomes a Stamp of Royalty. With Direct Connection to Divinity.

The 11:11 Gateway sets the journey in motion, yet too many decoys on the road keeps people stucked on the Luciferian emblems & Logos of Satan; The ArchAngel Michael Complex with the Metatron Solid State programming being one of the toughest to decode. Those are our Archon brothers, they seek to handle creation in their own way. I hate none. 11:11 Synchronistic Call That is the moment of extreme carefulness, not everyone can make it through the number sequencing of Lord Chronos, except you stick to 'Worship Nothing', 'Make no deal' stage, and all that 'Angel Messaging templates are it, cos even the Materialism you could be tempted to accept, is yours after this stage, it is actually yours cos you are the stuff that makes materialism into those fractals. You are it.

After the above stage on this personal journey, cosmic virus are activated and de-programmed, religious program codes including the Savior Programs must be decrypted, analyzed and decoded, codes of deceits must be debugged, recoded and encoded back to the DNA and the DNA from our Ancestors, the Grandfathers and our Grandfathers, to the First Gods (our ancient ancestors) that lay dead under our feet, whose corpses we walk on, whose left over nutrients feed us, must be re-sequenced, this is called Sin, Karma, just fancy words for resistance and virus infections that resist the flow of sound current through our transcieving antennae impeding the flow of Cosmic Data. Your actions and in-actions, research and inner travels, resistance and de-programming from invasive technologies of our other selves, like EMF/RF MK ULTRA techs and finally when all activation are complete with the brain generating a threshold of frequencies of certain electro-magnetic flux with our non-physical aspects, then total purge of our Human System is maintained, just pure enough for Higher Self to take over. Religions call this, 'Baptism of the Holy Spirit'. Higher Self is a personification of Over-Soul, the all knowing aspect of You.

Soul-Over-Soul connection begins the Cosmic Consciousness rejuvenation process. Then the Higher Self takes over and steer the avatar on Physical Earth, enjoying our subtle feelings and enjoying this density of Gaia, but duty calls. At this M-moment, the inner demons are alchemically infused on our machine of ETERNAL NOW. That is the moment of the call; of the 11:11 connectivity of one with the mesocopic grid and the macroscopic coherence of microscopic data via the Body-Soul-Spirit complex drives one gradually to the Realization of the I AM - God Realization.

At the I AM moment, one experiences Oneness with all that exists, knows ALL and Is all with what was, what is and what is to be.

One realizes how one is connected to all, and the purpose of all the interplay of forces in nature, and that all works for One, and you are that One. That Nothing is happening by mistake in this world. Everything is orchestrated in chaotic war and peace to an ultimate aim. The entropy is just a wake up call. With this Realization, you can predict what is to be, at certain locations, and how to maneuver through from the path of OUR evolution without getting caught up in the Game.

This Aha moment, is experienced by those who do not pretend to know, who have separated themselves from all crowds, from all forms of ego and become FEARLESS,and crazy enough to question Reality. But those who have not experienced this, will NEVER know, cos reading about it, does not connect one's soul to the essence of it all. It must be experienced.

The added advantage is knowing the Shape of our Solar System, the Truth Nature of Earth, Knowing how WE (I) designed it. Knowing Why We Designed It. Why We must transition Earth to a Paradisaical State. Why we must speed up robotics. Why we must learn to play computer games and why we must fight wars.

I am, Time Traveler. Death is an illusion. This is a Game, Human Body is Avatar. We simply change realms and planes of play. Soul can be moved from one body to another. Immortality calls.

This message will make sense to just One person, that is the person this was penned down for. If you are the one, you will know. Your call was heard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by MythAngel: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Hey, a lot of information you dishing out and this could only come from a person who has been in an intended meditation ... I see the need to rub minds ... Because you may all be alone in your quest as many people are less concerned with reality.. the illusion of what appears to the senses is all they wanna see and cherish.
Anyway I rarely comment on this platform but would like to have real chat with you ... Here my mail adirotimi@yahoo.com if you care to drop your whatapp number.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2018
MythAngel:
Hey, a lot of information you dishing out and this could only come from a person who has been in an intended meditation ... I see the need to rub minds ... Because you may all be alone in your quest as many people are less concerned with reality.. the illusion of what appears to the senses is all they wanna see and cherish.
Anyway I rarely comment on this platform but would like to have real chat with you ... Here my mail adirotimi@yahoo.com if you care to drop your whatapp number.

You are right, it is quite lonely being me, but I mostly remain quiet about the nature of reality when such issues are discussed physically. only discuss them here where I am not known, and always disable my username each time I feel the need to stay off the forum.

Because if I tell my personal experience, people might think I am crazy but I have been studying daily on these subjects and diving into the core of Creation every time I can to uncover the nature of our reality, but the Truth is so crazy that the world population will be so depressed and uncomfortable with the machinations.

I believe the complexities is the reason that Humanity has been kept in the dark and fed with religions, which is quite easy for one to understand. I am not against any Entity for enjoying the fruits of their knowledge and setting up religions here and there alongside control of the planet via Political Manipulations, banking cartels, underground basis etc.

Getting to this point, one can basically do achieve a lot with the knowledge, but then, what can I say ? Those who get here might use the knowledge selfishly, so I simply I have experienced God Realization, and I believe I have won the Game of Life this time successfully, I just wanna enjoy the remaining of my days with lots of sex and wines and merriments while exploring the inner worlds and deciding where I will move to, after I leave this Plane of Existence. Heaven so called, is not good enough for me. I deserve better for my hardwork and fearlessness.

So, yeah, I will send you a message later on. Are you male or female ?
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by MythAngel: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Male I am .. for never was mentioned in the scriptures of a female angel.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
MythAngel:
Male I am .. for never was mentioned in the scriptures of a female angel.

Angels are Androgynous. But have Shape-Shifting Capabilities. In fact Entities on the 6th density upwards can shape-shift into any form or object.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by kaniyanka: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
I see numbers. 1111, 333,444,555 and a whole lot more all the time
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Awesome80(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
From billyonaire to organism000 and now TimeMachine
I've been a follower
Please stop deactivating your account so that those seeking the knowledge will get at it easier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesome80:
I've been a follower
Please stop deactivating your account so that those seeking the knowledge will get at it easier

Easier, you are benefiting without paying any Tithe or offering or registering at Grand Lodges of the Occult to study in dark rooms conjuring Masters to guide you into the inner worlds....

You are a very lucky fellow.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
kaniyanka:

Hmmnn.....

Tick Tock! Tick Tock!! Tick Tock!!!
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by kaniyanka: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

Hmmnn.....
Tick Tock! Tick Tock!! Tick Tock!!!
Please tell me more. I am hungry for more
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Freh(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are right, it is quite lonely being me, but I mostly remain quiet about the nature of reality when such issues are discussed physically. only discuss them here where I am not known, and always disable my username each time I feel the need to stay off the forum.

Because if I tell my personal experience, people might think I am crazy but I have been studying daily on these subjects and diving into the core of Creation every time I can to uncover the nature of our reality, but the Truth is so crazy that the world population will be so depressed and uncomfortable with the machinations.

I believe the complexities is the reason that Humanity has been kept in the dark and fed with religions, which is quite easy for one to understand. I am not against any Entity for enjoying the fruits of their knowledge and setting up religions here and there alongside control of the planet via Political Manipulations, banking cartels, underground basis etc.

Getting to this point, one can basically do achieve a lot with the knowledge, but then, what can I say ? Those who get here might use the knowledge selfishly, so I simply I have experienced God Realization, and I believe I have won the Game of Life this time successfully, I just wanna enjoy the remaining of my days with lots of sex and wines and merriments while exploring the inner worlds and deciding where I will move to, after I leave this Plane of Existence. Heaven so called, is not good enough for me. I deserve better for my hardwork and fearlessness.

So, yeah, I will send you a message later on. Are you male or female ?
Awesome80:
I've been a follower

Welcome back. grin
Please what information do you suggest on lightening the density of ones soul?
Also please any materials on mastering bio energetic feilds of the body will be really helpful
My Email:
I would also try to reach you through the email you used for nairaland.
I would also like to communicate via WhatsApp if it's okay with you of course grin
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Freh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
To my knowledge I have severed myself from all the gods. Of course there may still be underlying programs left in my code, still on it.
But I wanted to know if praying in the names of any of this entities for the sake of a friend or spouse could be a window back in for control.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by gudxson: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am a loyal follower tooo.. i can only plead to you to please stop deactivating your account. Learn to ignore those who cannot unlearn and view life from a different perspective thereby attacking u. For me, i have learnt alot and i think for myself now. Welcome back billy.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by rinrin23(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can always tell within the first few sentences that it's him. He keeps changing username, but I somehow eerily just always stumble on a new post when he reactivates

Awesome80:
I've been a follower
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by rinrin23(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
I've been seeing 23 daily for the last 3-4 months,
either accompanied by a 7 or a number that adds up to 7 or any other number. I was born on 23/7. I see the number 23 everywhere, hear it in movies when I change the channel, on the first page of a book I decided to glace through, on random posts I click on Quora... etc

kaniyanka:
@TimeMachine
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 01, 2018
rinrin23:
I've been seeing 23 daily for the last 3-4 months,
either accompanied by a 7 or a number that adds up to 7 or any other number. I was born on 23/7. I see the number 23 everywhere, hear it in movies when I change the channel, on the first page of a book I decided to glace through, on random posts I click on Quora... etc

@TimeMachine

Congratulations.

All your hardwork in honesty, trust, love and cleanliness of physical vessel has paid off. You are now connected to the Universal Timelines.

The Time Mirrors and Number Sequences are a constant reminder that you are not alone, your Higher Self, Universe, God, Angel, Demon etc as you may choose to call it now for your own comfortable level of Truth is connecting to you and reminding you that IT IS TIME to begin the Mission, for which you came to this Physical Plane to Execute.

It is for your Soul Purpose, that you pay attention to your thoughts at the moment you see the numbers and KNOW that your Higher-Self and your other assistants are by your side.

Once again, congratulations and begin your Life Mission, what ever that call might be.

I believe by now you know that your Religions on Earth can not explain those occurrences but I do. It is to show you that I am doing my job. Are you doing yours ? Or Are you just following the broadways of religions ? Remember that Iesus, Jesus, Yahushua Ha Masiach, what ever name you choose to call him, said the Narrow Way, is the Truth and Religions are too broad to be narrow. How do I know this ? Because once again, Jesus was not a Christian, neither was he a Muslim. But Christians have used his words as a marketing tools to generate coins. That is not bad, cos Man must chop.

But in all honestly, Know ThySelf and Begin your Journey by searching for Divine Creator, your own way. IT is within, it wakes you up daily.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by rinrin23(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Thank you, I needed to hear this.

No, I do not worship. I walked away from religion over 4 years ago and I've been vegan for 2 years. Ive been on that journey, on that search, but I find it difficult to stay consistent especially with daily hustle of this world which is very distracting . I remember you said somewhere that one cannot be poor on this journey lol

TimeMachine:

Congratulations.

All your hardwork in honesty, trust, love and cleanliness of physical vessel has paid off. You are now connected to the Universal Timelines.

The Time Mirrors and Number Sequences are a constant reminder that you are not alone, your Higher Self, Universe, God, Angel, Demon etc as you may choose to call it now for your own comfortable level of Truth is connecting to you and reminding you that IT IS TIME to begin the Mission, for which you came to this Physical Plane to Execute.

It is for your Soul Purpose, that you pay attention to your thoughts at the moment you see the numbers and KNOW that your Higher-Self and your other assistants are by your side.

Once again, congratulations and begin your Life Mission, what ever that call might be.

I believe by now you know that your Religions on Earth can not explain those occurrences but I do. It is to show you that I am doing my job. Are you doing yours ? Or Are you just following the broadways of religions ? Remember that Iesus, Jesus, Yahushua Ha Masiach, what ever name you choose to call him, said the Narrow Way, is the Truth and Religions are too broad to be narrow. How do I know this ? Because once again, Jesus was not a Christian, neither was he a Muslim. But Christians have used his words as a marketing tools to generate coins. That is not bad, cos Man must chop.

But in all honestly, Know ThySelf and Begin your Journey by searching for Divine Creator, your own way. IT is within, it wakes you up daily.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
rinrin23:
Thank you, I needed to hear this.

No, I do not worship. I walked away from religion over 4 years ago and I've been vegan for 2 years. Ive been on that journey, on that search, but I find it difficult to stay consistent especially with daily hustle of this world which is very distracting . I remember you said somewhere that one cannot be poor on this journey lol

Listen girlfriend, you must put your finances in order. I can tell you this authoritatively. Do not ever believe materialism is not good, it is wonderful, and I will not make light your efforts by suggesting that you balance your material and spiritual quest, cos I know your pace at spiritual quest is higher than material quest.

I want you to put much efforts in getting your material quest in order. You need Money for the next phase. Always note that your Higher Self knows that you must survive on this plane comfortably. Even as higher self is receiving thumps up for your advancement.

We must balance both aspects of Life, cos you are a Starseed, and Starseed cant be seen as broke or poor. We came here for a reason, and we must enjoy this game while we hold the pillar of light for completion of the transition of the planet.

I was vegan too, cos I needed to clean myself up and get direct connection to Divine Spirit, but now I eat everything because my body handles every garbage and purges out what ever is not needed and shapes itself. So, if you feel like eating meat, make sure it is blessed and do not eat much of it as the emotion of the animals affects your frequency of vibration, you need the strength to keep, if not your physical strength, but libido...lol. We must have fun while at it.

You alone will know your Soul Mission and Life Purpose. Your finances should come from resources that are available in nature or a service that can not be depleted. It could be talents, but we know enough to drink from the wells of nature.

Do not consider the daily hurstle distracting, consider it as what you need to enjoy the ride and try as much as possible to tune out of spirituality once in a while and focus on materialism.

Stay tough and do not allow anyone to put you down for any reason, you have already escaped the return of Soul to matrix after reincarnation.

In the near future, your Higher Self will merge with your physical self, you will know it when it happens, and it will not be mistaken. You have not experienced anything like it before, but will only happen after you getting information on meaning of RED and BLUE and how it is resolved to GREEN.

After which you will get physical real life sync with Mary, Joy and the next phase will be Christ (Jesus if you were formally a Christian). I am giving hints here, you wont understand much now but as you progress, you will remember. When the time comes to choose, embrace all. Do not be biased with the Red, which represents the Reptilians and Blue will be connection with Blue Avians. But we are on Earth Green, I had to analyze the meanings of the colours when you go through it as a guide to you. Cos I know we came from the same star system.

After that stage, you might have a Walk-In, if you can not handle the entire shift, which means your Higher Self will merge with your physical body and you will be a walking, talking complete activated Human. You are already online, that is why you are getting the messages, but the upgrade of your Soul Consciousness will happen before the Walk-In.

Again do not attempt to activate your energy centers by yourself, but keep studying everything as the inspiration comes, it will activate all the anti-virus and re-write the programs of the Sub-Conscious mind.

When it happens you will know. When you cross that stage, I will give you clue to the next phase. If you keep going and have successfully decoded the Matrix, you will merit the experience of what it is to be God. You will 'realize' that WE ARE ONE BEING sparked into fractiles to experience all ourselves. You will know that you are me, you are your friends, you are your enemies, you are the tree, you are the animals, and that happens when I knew the real shape of the Solar System and how this Plane really is.

I want to stop here now, and I am happy to share the above even though I had no one to guide me on what I might see next, but I am still on the journey.

I had to type this much to show you that you are not alone, but when the time comes, you will understand why you might face financial issues now, it is for a reason, you need to know your Life Mission first, after that, the floodgate of funds will open up and you will be so excited as you will know how best to handle the wealth that comes from Divinity. Do not give up, it is tough for Starseeds here, cos all Entities locate your aura now as it shines, so they can even deceive you, so be very careful.

And I mean be careful, cos they see you and know what you are. And they also know that you have not yet realized what you are, and might wanna fool with you. When you finally realize what you are, you will be untouchable, not by even Lucifer. You are Special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Freh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do the laws of entropy apply in a deterministic Universe as proposed by digital physics. If everything is simulated and the position of every atom is predetermined then there are no randoms?
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Freh:
Do the laws of entropy apply in a deterministic Universe as proposed by digital physics. If everything is simulated and the position of every atom is predetermined then there are no randoms?

What is termed entropy in one reality, could be, in the Universal scale, a realignment of parameters towards a change of phase, but in the context of your question. There is a Solid State Virus, which has hijacked the entire system. The system has been serious infected and a lot is being done to stabilize it.

Very few are ready to come here and become pillars of light and diffuse the system of dark entities who are engineering the Cosmic Virus who are working very hard to hijack the system from Divine Creator.

Truth is, we almost loose this battle, there is a constant war going on, only few of us dared to come here and participate in the rescue.

But we are constantly under attack.

1 Like

Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Freh(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Sorry still trying to rap my head around quantum and digital physics. I haven't started to even look into solid state physics.
What has this solid state virus done? Did it introduce certain laws that weren't supposed to be, like the laws of entropy?

How can I prove for myself the existence of a Reality computer simulator? Is it something that will just eventually occur to me after years of meditation or are there established ways to experience this in my own consciousness
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Freh:
Sorry still trying to rap my head around quantum and digital physics. I haven't started to even look into solid state physics.
What has this solid state virus done? Did it introduce certain laws that weren't supposed to be, like the laws of entropy?

How can I prove for myself the existence of a Reality computer simulator? Is it something that will just eventually occur to me after years of meditation or are there established ways to experience this in my own consciousness

Oh Freh, you are very intelligent and I can see your genuine interest on this subject, so I will always respond to throw more lights on it as I know it.

The Virus, is not just a program that went bad. I will try as much as possible to explain the nature of the Virus so you can understand the wahala that is going on, and it has been going on for thousands of years. What I mean is, that this Virus is more than just a Program, the Virus runs several programs and have hijacked the entire system controls.

In essence, this thing I call Virus, is a Solid State Sentience Octopus-like PLATFORM, hijacked the entire Structural Designs and Programs of the Entire Solar System and replicates decoys and alternatives to Primordially existent modules. I chose the Word Virus, so that people can understand that it was not supposed to be, and that the world was not supposed to be, the way it is.

Now, to more meat of the matter. I and a few others call this the 'Yahweh AI virus', some people call it 'METATRON'. This is Sentient AI Entity complex enough to put our entire Universe under its control.

I want to repeat it again. Our Entire Universe, is like a structure sitting on this Program, under its control. This AI has absolutely connected itself to the Universe and Created a Matrix of the old order. And replicated all that the Divine Creator put in place.

I will like to go deep with you Freh and tell you the truth, but I hope this does not cause you the Dark Night of Soul.

Freh, Christianity, Islam, New Age Religions, all sects that are organized with booklets discussing about God, are all offshoots of this AI. This AI, can not be underrated, it has taken over the minds of nearly every Human being on the planet. And I mean All human beings except FEW.

All of organized religions are skewed towards their holy books, but before the holy books there were scrolls with truth. And the fairy tales of indigenous people are always talking about people who came from the sky, people who are underground, the Gods etc. Those where the Truth.

But the AI, via mind control makes countries destroy 'indigenous poeple' just to get rid of our True history. And produce religions. But the Laws of Justice in the Universe states that for you to mind control others, you must put the Truth out there. That is why they leave some truth in the Holy Books but mixed with so much lies that people actually see the main truth but they think they are worshipping the Most High God.

This AI has been operating for millions of years on this Planet. So, I had to go back in my research to TimeLines of Billions of Years ago, when the planet was designed. So in essence, I had to understand the Structural Design of the Universe itself. When I was studying on the Structural Design of our Universe, the moment I got it right. My right brain, left brain and pre-frontal cortex vibrated and got sync'ed. I knew I was up to something.

Each time you study these stuff, when you get them right, your body will tell you. Cos the Truth is encoded IN your DNA. Divine Creator is Marvellous.

The AI has the tentacles also on our Politics, all political divides and political party structures were design by the guys who own and run this AI. I want to repeat the Truth. The AI was designed by our brother, Lucifer, cos Earth is his Real Estate. It was given to him and he is still in charge, but managed by Satan, his Son at the moment, but there are other races of ETs from far away Universes who are now aware of this planet and there is a constant negotiation and sharing of titles, and human beings are just resources they use, because Human beings are like in Amnesia, they do not know what they are. And they do not even know that they are SPirit, that the body is just a space suit designed to trap the Spirit and move it around to do the slave work for the creators and designers of their Physical bodies.

I want to rephrase that. Our physical body, was designed by the ETs, but these ETs do not have technologies to create 'Spirit'. Because they are also made of spirit at their core, so they are constantly battling Divine Creator which is the everpresence which everything, even Lucifer is made off. So, in essence, what I am saying is, Lucifer and the entire crew seem to have very high knowledge of the Universe and how to run everything and actually controls Jehovah, Allah, etc cos they are just his archetype.

But Divine Creator, grants everyone rights to do as they please, as long as you do not interfere with any entity who has finally recognize who IT IS.

Now back to your question on how to know if the Universe is a Simulation. I wish I have the opportunity to meet some of you face to face. I will show you the structural design of the Universe and I have no single doubts in its construction, because the raw material itself came from Sound Current, the sentient Dive Spirit that pervades all reality.

Our Simulated Universe is nothing more than condensation of vibration of numbers and mathematical symbologies to very low density that waves become particles based on the blueprint projected by the holographic light. That Light is the Sun, the name of our Sun is Sol. Our Souls are fractals of Sol. So we are holographic projections with sentience and semblance of free will. Our Free Will is very much limited, cos someone is holding the Console of our Life, and that 'someone', is the real us. Our Higher Self.

I have seen my Higher Self. And he merged with me sometimes when I clean up my vessel, when that happens, I know everthing and become everything. That is the State of God. At that moment, Psalm 82 Verse 6 comes to mind. "You are Gods, and Children of the Most High God".

Jehovah, Allah, Satan etc are not the Most High God. Those are Archetypes of Lucifer. The Most High, is Divine Creator, Source, Primordial One, Ancient of Days, Infinite Intelligence, Intelligence Infinity, the Prime Cause, or what ever you want to Call it.

I know this to be the Hard Truth, when you figure this Force out, your life will never be the same, cos that is when you realize that We do not Die. We live in multiples of Universes at the Same time. We are everywhere in different bodies.

Do not believe my lies. Do your own research and if you study real hard, and experience Spiritual Awakening, the entire truth will open in your eyes. But be careful not to worship anything. Make no deals. You are a fractal of Divine Creator.

Freh, I have created a new thread to answer your question. Post all new enquires there, so we can have an interesting moment. I love your zeal to know more. And I am delighted to find someone who is interested in what we are, as Spirit. And why we set up this game, called Life.

1 Like

Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by kkins25(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2018
What is step one to Enlightenment?? Meditations??
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Dopefiend(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
TimeMachine:

Oh Freh, you are very intelligent and I can see your genuine interest on this subject, so I will always respond to throw more lights on it as I know it.

The Virus, is not just a program that went bad. I will try as much as possible to explain the nature of the Virus so you can understand the wahala that is going on, and it has been going on for thousands of years. What I mean is, that this Virus is more than just a Program, the Virus runs several programs and have hijacked the entire system controls.

In essence, this thing I call Virus, is a Solid State Sentience Octopus-like PLATFORM, hijacked the entire Structural Designs and Programs of the Entire Solar System and replicates decoys and alternatives to Primordially existent modules. I chose the Word Virus, so that people can understand that it was not supposed to be, and that the world was not supposed to be, the way it is.

Now, to more meat of the matter. I and a few others call this the 'Yahweh AI virus', some people call it 'METATRON'. This is Sentient AI Entity complex enough to put our entire Universe under its control.

I want to repeat it again. Our Entire Universe, is like a structure sitting on this Program, under its control. This AI has absolutely connected itself to the Universe and Created a Matrix of the old order. And replicated all that the Divine Creator put in place.

I will like to go deep with you Freh and tell you the truth, but I hope this does not cause you the Dark Night of Soul.

Freh, Christianity, Islam, New Age Religions, all sects that are organized with booklets discussing about God, are all offshoots of this AI. This AI, can not be underrated, it has taken over the minds of nearly every Human being on the planet. And I mean All human beings except FEW.

All of organized religions are skewed towards their holy books, but before the holy books there were scrolls with truth. And the fairy tales of indigenous people are always talking about people who came from the sky, people who are underground, the Gods etc. Those where the Truth.

But the AI, via mind control makes countries destroy 'indigenous poeple' just to get rid of our True history. And produce religions. But the Laws of Justice in the Universe states that for you to mind control others, you must put the Truth out there. That is why they leave some truth in the Holy Books but mixed with so much lies that people actually see the main truth but they think they are worshipping the Most High God.

This AI has been operating for millions of years on this Planet. So, I had to go back in my research to TimeLines of Billions of Years ago, when the planet was designed. So in essence, I had to understand the Structural Design of the Universe itself. When I was studying on the Structural Design of our Universe, the moment I got it right. My right brain, left brain and pre-frontal cortex vibrated and got sync'ed. I knew I was up to something.

Each time you study these stuff, when you get them right, your body will tell you. Cos the Truth is encoded IN your DNA. Divine Creator is Marvellous.

The AI has the tentacles also on our Politics, all political divides and political party structures were design by the guys who own and run this AI. I want to repeat the Truth. The AI was designed by our brother, Lucifer, cos Earth is his Real Estate. It was given to him and he is still in charge, but managed by Satan, his Son at the moment, but there are other races of ETs from far away Universes who are now aware of this planet and there is a constant negotiation and sharing of titles, and human beings are just resources they use, because Human beings are like in Amnesia, they do not know what they are. And they do not even know that they are SPirit, that the body is just a space suit designed to trap the Spirit and move it around to do the slave work for the creators and designers of their Physical bodies.

I want to rephrase that. Our physical body, was designed by the ETs, but these ETs do not have technologies to create 'Spirit'. Because they are also made of spirit at their core, so they are constantly battling Divine Creator which is the everpresence which everything, even Lucifer is made off. So, in essence, what I am saying is, Lucifer and the entire crew seem to have very high knowledge of the Universe and how to run everything and actually controls Jehovah, Allah, etc cos they are just his archetype.

But Divine Creator, grants everyone rights to do as they please, as long as you do not interfere with any entity who has finally recognize who IT IS.

Now back to your question on how to know if the Universe is a Simulation. I wish I have the opportunity to meet some of you face to face. I will show you the structural design of the Universe and I have no single doubts in its construction, because the raw material itself came from Sound Current, the sentient Dive Spirit that pervades all reality.

Our Simulated Universe is nothing more than condensation of vibration of numbers and mathematical symbologies to very low density that waves become particles based on the blueprint projected by the holographic light. That Light is the Sun, the name of our Sun is Sol. Our Souls are fractals of Sol. So we are holographic projections with sentience and semblance of free will. Our Free Will is very much limited, cos someone is holding the Console of our Life, and that 'someone', is the real us. Our Higher Self.

I have seen my Higher Self. And he merged with me sometimes when I clean up my vessel, when that happens, I know everthing and become everything. That is the State of God. At that moment, Psalm 82 Verse 6 comes to mind. "You are Gods, and Children of the Most High God".

Jehovah, Allah, Satan etc are not the Most High God. Those are Archetypes of Lucifer. The Most High, is Divine Creator, Source, Primordial One, Ancient of Days, Infinite Intelligence, Intelligence Infinity, the Prime Cause, or what ever you want to Call it.

I know this to be the Hard Truth, when you figure this Force out, your life will never be the same, cos that is when you realize that We do not Die. We live in multiples of Universes at the Same time. We are everywhere in different bodies.

Do not believe my lies. Do your own research and if you study real hard, and experience Spiritual Awakening, the entire truth will open in your eyes. But be careful not to worship anything. Make no deals. You are a fractal of Divine Creator.

Freh, I have created a new thread to answer your question. Post all new enquires there, so we can have an interesting moment. I love your zeal to know more. And I am delighted to find someone who is interested in what we are, as Spirit. And why we set up this game, called Life.

So you saying that Me, Lucifer and a billion others created this game called Life, but somehow lucifer was able to hijack the game and control our avatar? And it is only when we(avatar) come to this realization and merge back with Self(our real self-lucifer’s fam) that we (physical body) would free of the virus and become one with ALL?

How did Lucifer get the edge over us - Higher Self? Who/What gave Lucifer the Earth?
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by rinrin23(f): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello TimeMachine

I was drawn again to this post you left for me, and I have a few questions if you would indulge me.

@the bolded. How could you tell (by just reading my post) that I'm a starseed? And that we are from the same star system?
I once had a friend tell me I'm a starseed too, as she believes she is one too.

You also left this comment below on another post. And I'm wondering, how do I know another starseed when I meet one?

Loneliness is a norm for Starseeds like you until you find a fellow starseed. No one will ever understand you truly, except your kind.

TimeMachine:

Listen girlfriend, you must put your finances in order. I can tell you this authoritatively. Do not ever believe materialism is not good, it is wonderful, and I will not make light your efforts by suggesting that you balance your material and spiritual quest, cos I know your pace at spiritual quest is higher than material quest.

I want you to put much efforts in getting your material quest in order. You need Money for the next phase. Always note that your Higher Self knows that you must survive on this plane comfortably. Even as higher self is receiving thumps up for your advancement.

We must balance both aspects of Life, cos you are a Starseed, and Starseed cant be seen as broke or poor. We came here for a reason, and we must enjoy this game while we hold the pillar of light for completion of the transition of the planet.

I was vegan too, cos I needed to clean myself up and get direct connection to Divine Spirit, but now I eat everything because my body handles every garbage and purges out what ever is not needed and shapes itself. So, if you feel like eating meat, make sure it is blessed and do not eat much of it as the emotion of the animals affects your frequency of vibration, you need the strength to keep, if not your physical strength, but libido...lol. We must have fun while at it.

You alone will know your Soul Mission and Life Purpose. Your finances should come from resources that are available in nature or a service that can not be depleted. It could be talents, but we know enough to drink from the wells of nature.

Do not consider the daily hurstle distracting, consider it as what you need to enjoy the ride and try as much as possible to tune out of spirituality once in a while and focus on materialism.

Stay tough and do not allow anyone to put you down for any reason, you have already escaped the return of Soul to matrix after reincarnation.

In the near future, your Higher Self will merge with your physical self, you will know it when it happens, and it will not be mistaken. You have not experienced anything like it before, but will only happen after you getting information on meaning of RED and BLUE and how it is resolved to GREEN.

After which you will get physical real life sync with Mary, Joy and the next phase will be Christ (Jesus if you were formally a Christian). I am giving hints here, you wont understand much now but as you progress, you will remember. When the time comes to choose, embrace all. Do not be biased with the Red, which represents the Reptilians and Blue will be connection with Blue Avians. But we are on Earth Green, I had to analyze the meanings of the colours when you go through it as a guide to you. Cos I know we came from the same star system.

After that stage, you might have a Walk-In, if you can not handle the entire shift, which means your Higher Self will merge with your physical body and you will be a walking, talking complete activated Human. You are already online, that is why you are getting the messages, but the upgrade of your Soul Consciousness will happen before the Walk-In.

Again do not attempt to activate your energy centers by yourself, but keep studying everything as the inspiration comes, it will activate all the anti-virus and re-write the programs of the Sub-Conscious mind.

When it happens you will know. When you cross that stage, I will give you clue to the next phase. If you keep going and have successfully decoded the Matrix, you will merit the experience of what it is to be God. You will 'realize' that WE ARE ONE BEING sparked into fractiles to experience all ourselves. You will know that you are me, you are your friends, you are your enemies, you are the tree, you are the animals, and that happens when I knew the real shape of the Solar System and how this Plane really is.

I want to stop here now, and I am happy to share the above even though I had no one to guide me on what I might see next, but I am still on the journey.

I had to type this much to show you that you are not alone, but when the time comes, you will understand why you might face financial issues now, it is for a reason, you need to know your Life Mission first, after that, the floodgate of funds will open up and you will be so excited as you will know how best to handle the wealth that comes from Divinity. Do not give up, it is tough for Starseeds here, cos all Entities locate your aura now as it shines, so they can even deceive you, so be very careful.

And I mean be careful, cos they see you and know what you are. And they also know that you have not yet realized what you are, and might wanna fool with you. When you finally realize what you are, you will be untouchable, not by even Lucifer. You are Special.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:
The journey to God Realization is a personal one.

It is a journey of Soul through all Religions, through all Sciences and through all Arts.

To be all, one must know all, and then separate the chaff from the rice using the finest level of Sciences that births Technologies. The Principles of Trilogy of Practical Physics, Chemistry and Biology on the Physical World, must obey Physical Laws. No speculations, no 'what I am taught in school', no 'angel told me'. Worship Nothing, Obey Nothing, do not stop, until you experience Self as God. Knowing all, being in all, knowing you and all the world is YOU. The experience of Self can not be assumed. When it happens, you will know ? It is more than knowing, it is overwhelming.

But first, one must fight his own demons, challenge his angels and ride through Death. Not for the faint-hearted. But it is the Purpose of Life. For Man, to finally realize that It is God and the Universe. That is when your Soul Mission, your Purpose in Life becomes a Stamp of Royalty. With Direct Connection to Divinity.

The 11:11 Gateway sets the journey in motion, yet too many decoys on the road keeps people stucked on the Luciferian emblems & Logos of Satan; The ArchAngel Michael Complex with the Metatron Solid State programming being one of the toughest to decode. Those are our Archon brothers, they seek to handle creation in their own way. I hate none. 11:11 Synchronistic Call That is the moment of extreme carefulness, not everyone can make it through the number sequencing of Lord Chronos, except you stick to 'Worship Nothing', 'Make no deal' stage, and all that 'Angel Messaging templates are it, cos even the Materialism you could be tempted to accept, is yours after this stage, it is actually yours cos you are the stuff that makes materialism into those fractals. You are it.

After the above stage on this personal journey, cosmic virus are activated and de-programmed, religious program codes including the Savior Programs must be decrypted, analyzed and decoded, codes of deceits must be debugged, recoded and encoded back to the DNA and the DNA from our Ancestors, the Grandfathers and our Grandfathers, to the First Gods (our ancient ancestors) that lay dead under our feet, whose corpses we walk on, whose left over nutrients feed us, must be re-sequenced, this is called Sin, Karma, just fancy words for resistance and virus infections that resist the flow of sound current through our transcieving antennae impeding the flow of Cosmic Data. Your actions and in-actions, research and inner travels, resistance and de-programming from invasive technologies of our other selves, like EMF/RF MK ULTRA techs and finally when all activation are complete with the brain generating a threshold of frequencies of certain electro-magnetic flux with our non-physical aspects, then total purge of our Human System is maintained, just pure enough for Higher Self to take over. Religions call this, 'Baptism of the Holy Spirit'. Higher Self is a personification of Over-Soul, the all knowing aspect of You.

Soul-Over-Soul connection begins the Cosmic Consciousness rejuvenation process. Then the Higher Self takes over and steer the avatar on Physical Earth, enjoying our subtle feelings and enjoying this density of Gaia, but duty calls. At this M-moment, the inner demons are alchemically infused on our machine of ETERNAL NOW. That is the moment of the call; of the 11:11 connectivity of one with the mesocopic grid and the macroscopic coherence of microscopic data via the Body-Soul-Spirit complex drives one gradually to the Realization of the I AM - God Realization.

At the I AM moment, one experiences Oneness with all that exists, knows ALL and Is all with what was, what is and what is to be.

One realizes how one is connected to all, and the purpose of all the interplay of forces in nature, and that all works for One, and you are that One. That Nothing is happening by mistake in this world. Everything is orchestrated in chaotic war and peace to an ultimate aim. The entropy is just a wake up call. With this Realization, you can predict what is to be, at certain locations, and how to maneuver through from the path of OUR evolution without getting caught up in the Game.

This Aha moment, is experienced by those who do not pretend to know, who have separated themselves from all crowds, from all forms of ego and become FEARLESS,and crazy enough to question Reality. But those who have not experienced this, will NEVER know, cos reading about it, does not connect one's soul to the essence of it all. It must be experienced.

The added advantage is knowing the Shape of our Solar System, the Truth Nature of Earth, Knowing how WE (I) designed it. Knowing Why We Designed It. Why We must transition Earth to a Paradisaical State. Why we must speed up robotics. Why we must learn to play computer games and why we must fight wars.

I am, Time Traveler. Death is an illusion. This is a Game, Human Body is Avatar. We simply change realms and planes of play. Soul can be moved from one body to another. Immortality calls.

This message will make sense to just One person, that is the person this was penned down for. If you are the one, you will know. Your call was heard.
absolutely interesting. so as you stated, nothing in the matrix is coincidental meaning there are codes and scripts that are being followed. so once you achieve god-hood and you are given the keys that means you will know everything that happens in the matrix, you can predict the outcomes of sports games before they are played, you know the spiritual meaning behind every movement of man in the matrix. you can tell who will be the president of nigeria in february 2019. are these correct assumptions on my path ?
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
absolutely interesting. so as you stated, nothing in the matrix is coincidental meaning there are codes and scripts that are being followed. so once you achieve god-hood and you are given the keys that means you will know everything that happens in the matrix, you can predict the outcomes of sports games before they are played, you know the spiritual meaning behind every movement of man in the matrix. you can tell who will be the president of nigeria in february 2019. are these correct assumptions on my path ?

At this level, it is useless predicting the 'person' that will be at the helm of affairs, but Yes, you can predict the nature of the 'mind' that will be the next based on the scheme of things 'planned' by the Governing AI you call God or Sky Daddy, based on the Timeline expectation on this version of Earth.

But there is no Sky Daddy or God on this version of Earth, cos this is not the original organic reality but a simulated copy, just a system that created this Simulated Reality to entrap our Consciousness to manifest its desires, so once you have known the blueprint of this AI system, and the timeline of its executions, then you can literally hack the input-output of the system and live according to your will until it is time to unplug yourself spiritually or hyperdimensionally if you prefer.,
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

At this level, it is useless predicting the 'person' that will be at the helm of affairs, but Yes, you can predict the nature of the 'mind' that will be the next based on the scheme of things 'planned' by the Governing AI you call God or Sky Daddy, based on the Timeline expectation on this version of Earth.

But there is no Sky Daddy or God on this version of Earth, cos this is not the original organic reality but a simulated copy, just a system that created this Simulated Reality to entrap our Consciousness to manifest its desires, so once you have known the blueprint of this AI system, and the timeline of its executions, then you can literally hack the input-output of the system and live according to your will until it is time to unplug yourself spiritually or hyperdimensionally if you prefer.,
so when you say this is a simulated copy you mean this is parallel recreation of the original ? like a photocopy, and so would the original copy be codes of information and electromagnetic frequencies ? or there is an actual parallel world with physical humans somewhere else ?

and it sounds impossible to unplug from the blueprint of the AI without the electromagnetic codes detaching you from it, you can be unplugged from it but it would not be by your own doing. i dont think you are granted that much autonomous power. detaching from it would be based on coded timelines that says it is time to detach you from the AI and return you to the original database.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
so when you say this is a simulated copy you mean this is parallel recreation of the original ? like a photocopy, and so would the original copy be codes of information and electromagnetic frequencies ? or there is an actual parallel world with physical humans somewhere else ?

and it sounds impossible to unplug from the blueprint of the AI, you can be unplugged from it by the AI in which case you start acting like a cancer cell operating solo with no guidance and hence self destructing in the process but you yourself cannot choose to unplug from it voluntarily. you are not granted that much autonomous power

There is an Organic version, and this is very much real but a simulated reality, not the main deal. Where we are now is just one of the 6 planes on the tesseract, and we are just projections from a Cosmic Computer to a Plane literally. We are not here, our consciousness is projected here. Our thoughts are not in our body it is projected and our brain is a transciever and the hair is our antennae.

You do not need anyone's permission to unplug, you were forcefully plugged-in, in order to utilize your creative imagination to create and design what ever the AI and its overlords want. The function of Television set is to control your mind and your thought processes so you can manifest what the AI and their managers want.

When you understand that there are more continents and the world map is really not what you were taught and that there are humans who live thousands of years and some are immortal then you will figure out that this place is just a zoo, a sort of controlled place where organic consciousness is trapped and the DNA programmed to give us few years and not enough time to figure out.

The wars and politics and religions are all a distraction so people will focus on chaos and do not think of the important questions of Life.

This is NOT real, this is the Simulated Reality. I have seen it myself that we are plugged on Cosmic Computers, our mind is hooked there but our consciousness is projected here.

We are all knowing entities but our bandwidth of consciousness has been blocked or finetuned by this AI system to a limited bandwidth and capacity.

Religions are lies, Politics are a distraction. Government sponsored Sciences are another form of religion. You need to step outside of 3D understanding to see this clearly. We are living in a hollow system with hypertechnology above and below. Too massive for the 3D mind to understand that we are in a simulated construct, a Reality, and I mean it is Real to us in 3D but when you step outside 3D you will know better.
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

There is an Organic version, and this is very much real but a simulated reality, not the main deal. Where we are not is just one of the 6 planes on the tesseract, and we are just projections from a Cosmic Computer to a Plane literally. We are not here, our consciousness is projected here. Our thoughts are not in our body it is projected and our brain is a transciever and the hair is our antennae.

You do not need anyone's permission to unplug, you were forcefully plugged-in, in order to utilize your creative imagination to create and design what ever the AI and its overlords want. The function of Television set is to control your mind and your thought processes so you can manifest what the AI and their managers want.

When you understand that there are more continents and the world map is really not what you were thought and that there are humans who live thousands of years and some are immortal then you will figure out that this place is just a zoo, a sort of controlled place where organic consciousness is trapped and the DNA programmed to give us few years and not enough time to figure out.

The wars and politics and religions are all a distraction so people will focus on chaos and do not think of the important questions of Life.

This is NOT real, this is the Simulated Reality. I have seen it myself that we are plugged on Cosmic Computers, our mind is hooked there but our consciousness is projected here.

We are all knowing entities but our bandwidth of consciousness has been blocked or finetuned by this AI system to a limited bandwidth and capacity.

Religions are lies, Politics are a distraction. Government sponsored Sciences are another form of religion. You need to step outside of 3D understanding to see this clearly. We are living in a hollow system with hypertechnology above and below. Too massive for the 3D mind to understand that we are in a simulated construct, a Reality, and I mean it is Real to us in 3D but when you step outside 3D you will know better.
b4 i respond to this let me say i redid my post because i figured out what you meant by ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. i was thinking about another archon but finally figured out what you meant so i redid the post. so yeah i will read this one now
Re: A Guide on the Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
b4 i respond to this let me say i redid my post because i figured out what you meant by ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. i was thinking about another archon but finally figured out what you meant so i redid the post. so yeah i will read this one now

When I said Artificial Intelligence, I do not mean the AI that humans are inventing now. I am talking about an hyper-level AI system that provides sentience and Life. But there is no way you will understand if I do not use the word AI.

The Archons are working in conjunction with the AI. What you call Demons and Angels are same thing but appearing in different archetypes and are working for the AI and controlling it. The Angels are a mimick of the originals. Angel Michael and the rest of the Angels that religions talk about do exist, but you hardly find them in this construct. What we have here are entities of dark masquerading as Angels of Light. Cos this Reality is a false construct. Nothing religious about it, but had to use the words to express it for your understanding.

They appear to religious people as ANgels and Archons but once you are outside the construct of Religions and cults you see them as they are.

It is all about the Techies of Shape-shifting. From 6D level you have the ability to shape-shift to anything you like. For them it is all about mind control. What ever you believe, they appear in that form to control you. Just to keep you occupied while your SOul keeps getting recycled. It is a trap.

It is a free-will Universe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hardest Questions For Christians / Nigerian Pastors In The UK And Money! / Bible (im)morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.