Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? (2858 Views)

I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / I Need Rapidshare Premium Download Account / Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? by abhosts(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
I am about to purchase a Rapidshare premium account. I was just wondering if it will be worth it, when one considers the limited bandwidth speed our local ISPs provide.

Is there any Premium user in the house? Please share your experience.
Re: Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? by Maleeq(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
Most obvious difference is the fact that you can use a download accelerator. Meaning you get more threads feeding your download. Have you ever experienced downloading using the free service only for it to get to say, 90%, and then you link times out? Well, with a premium account, you simply can pause and resume anytime. No timeouts when you use a download accelerator only supported on a premium account.

Plus, you get to download multiple files simultaneously. And oh yes, with a premium account, rapidshare pumps more bandwidth your way than on the free service.

Enough said. . . rapidshare ain't paying me no $$$ for marketing them.!! grin

Cheers!
Re: Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? by peejay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2008
Yea I'm a premium user and noff said by Maleeq. i encourage u to purchase a premium account if files u download are split into 10-20 parts. cuz as a free user, u have to wait for about 30mins before u can download another part. i use to be a major free user at one time and i learned a few tricks. u can try it out urself. If u allow a download to exceed 30mins, just wait till its about 95% complete, then go ahead and initiate the second one, keep doing this till u have downloaded all the parts. but its an awful lot of time wen downloading many file parts.

so how do u slow down the download? well if u can get flashget or any of ur favorite download accelerators to integrate with ur browser and initialize downloads, u can limit the bandwidth it uses. but if its a dailup connection ur using embarassed then u don't have to go through this cuz dailups a slow.

What kind of a downloader are u anyway? if ur a game freak, a movie freak, applications freak, , Premium account is for U!!
but if ur into books, u can settle for a free account.
Re: Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2008
i clock 300 kb/s on premium
a free user will average 15kb/s

premiums are pretty cheap now, and more nigerians will own accounts if there were more modes of payment.
Re: Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? by routik(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2008
Pls how can i get a rapidshare premium account and how long will it last for me i reall need one.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop / My System Is Slow,how Can I Fix This Problem. / Clean Uk Used Dell Latitude 600 @ #26,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.