Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

In Nigeria...people Dont Really Achieve Their Dreams! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Nigeria...people Dont Really Achieve Their Dreams! (467 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / What People Dont Know About Bank Contract Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria...people Dont Really Achieve Their Dreams! by zicoraads: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
I grew up loving the military...don't know maybe its because I lived in the barracks(Dad was a paramilitary officer)or the influence of watching too many American movies,buh I always dreamt of being an officer in the Nigerian army. Fast forward 12 years and the Onli time I felt remotely like an officer was during my service year when army boys dealt with me(still carrying the scars). All my dad wanted was for me to be in a cozy office with a nice suit and tie and a nice car...then top it with a wife...Lol. I still got mad love and respect for military officers buh wat can I do? My job...well,its best I shouldn't say nothing bad...I thank God. Bottom line is...we have lots of unhappy pple duwing jobs that they hate and despise so much cos dis is Nigeria and most parents especially when we grew up were basically 'old skool'. I have a friend hu is about to leave NDA and he hates it so much...would gladly take his place and him me..Lol. Even the jobs are not even there sef so the power of choice is not even there. I thank God fr the one I have.
Re: In Nigeria...people Dont Really Achieve Their Dreams! by spartanian(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
interesting
Re: In Nigeria...people Dont Really Achieve Their Dreams! by Blitz4real(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
True talk,I pray God grants us all our hearth desires.

(1) (Reply)

SAP Self Training Kit / For Job Seekers And Employers / Tally Pos Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.