Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o (2940 Views)

Wholesale Buyer Needed For Watch, flash drive, toothpaste dispenser,08062910669 / Warri Lpfo(black Oil) Available For Trucking In Lagos / We Can Help You Get Lpo To Supply Ago Or Black Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
ATTN : PLS SERIOUS BUYER NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING OIL PRODUCT .
A.G.O
BLACK OIL.
PLS SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY OR DIRECT AGENT SHOULD CONTACT.
CONDITIONS
FOR A.GO BUYERS GET MUST A BANK GUARANTY.
PRICE : N100
VOLUME : 20,000 METRIC TONNES.
BLACK OIL:
VOLUME 10,000 METRIC TONNES
WE ALSO NEED KEROSENE IN LARGE VOLUME.
INTERESTED CALL : 08077918755 ,08028634329 , 01-6592862
E- MAIL : KESSDOUGLAS@HOTMAIL.COM
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by engineboy: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
what qty of kerosine do you need
call 07035231822, and hope u have ur pop
mail to amebe44@yahoo.com for more details
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by dayo1401: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
what the source of the oil? nice you are located in lagos and not niger delta. I will get you an international buyer if this is legitimate at your price soonest. hope to hear from you soon.
sanyadayo@yahoo.com
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
hello,
The A.G.O would be located in lagos outside barr,nothing to do with the nigerdelta region, international buyer are highly wellcome ,so far the requirement is met.for more information you could call the number above .pls we need serious people (buyers)
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by tunnyl(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
nowadays banks are interested in giving people chance to study in the uk or abroad precisely, this project should be cancelled because of some reasons,
1.if this project is allowed, what will become of our degrees here in nigeria.
2.anybody with this uk degree will be superior and we that we obtained our degree here in nigeria will be inferior,
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
pls dont think this is an hoax ,let me try and be clear on this
my company is bringing in 50,000 metric tonnes of diesil ,a big company has already placed an order to but 30,000 metric tonnes ,a part of the agreement with my bank
we must get a BANK GUARANTY for the product .all the papers concerning this is with my bank,
my company is ready to give 2% performance bond to any buyer who is ready to place an order, and place a BANK GUARANTY ON THIS. I AM EVEN READY TO PAY COMMISSION TO SERIOUS AGENT WHO WILL HELP ME OUT ON THIS. THANKS
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by cb917d: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2008
I advise you all to join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. My brother has made successful deals there with real people. You would have the confidence that no shady person would want to compromise his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity.

Visit www.facebook.com, search under group for 'Oil & Gas Caucus' and join.
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by boyelarry: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2008
Tunnyl;

i hope u read what d discussion is all about before u posted ur comment,we are talking about oil and gas here .if u want to disscuss education pls check the home page,h'ever inferiority is a funtion of your mind set if you know who you are and what u have upstairs you will excel in toureg land.
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2008
business and education have nothing similar,thank for remindind him ,people just write what they feel anywhere.
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2008
pls the location of the product is lagos outside barr,
the price is N100,
the condition are that buyer must place a bank guaranty on the product,
and must be ready wait as least for three week before the product hit the expected location that is lagos outside barr.pls this is not an hooax ,only serious buyer or agent should pls contact me,thanks
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by gears26(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by omowhyou(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2008
kess before my buyer will place his BG what proof can we see, we need to see something before we can plce the BG. how possible is that. you can reply to my box lomokhafe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by engineboy: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2008
pls send me a proof of product or Authourity to board
am intrested in the product.
amebe44@yahoo.com
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by cnnnigeria: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
DPK for sale at Lagos Outside bar.
Call 07087067063
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by kesx(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
contact me on kessdouglas@hotmail.com, pls dnt flash me.only serious people should contact me.
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by miikel4aver: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
I need 0.46 density AGO trucking 20 trucks to kogi state. At the rate of 145-3. Must send MOU and company profile before he gets thge LPO, needed urgently. call me on 07082085282. Pls serious and ready sellers, should call only and payment method-cheque on delivery.
Re: Buyer Needed: Black Oil And A.g.o by miikel4aver: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. / Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? / Home Gym (body Buiilding Equipment) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.