Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Vh Resources & Corporate Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vh Resources & Corporate Services (4619 Views)

Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? / Is Vh Resources & Corporate Services Real Or A Scam? / Vh Resources Recruiting For Graduates In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vh Resources & Corporate Services by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2014
please is there anyone in the house that got the same message,i dont really know anything about this company. please someone that know them should please tell me more about the company and what they do. thanks

CONGRATULATIONS

As a result of your application for the position of customer care representative at VH RESOURCES & CORPORATE SERVICES

We are pleased to invite you to participate in a interview with has been scheduled for 7th JANUARY 2014, the interview will last about some hours an its start exactly 9:00 AM

VENUE; GLOBAL BUILDING,no 8/10 OFF LAYI OYEKANMI STREET, BY THE SIDE OF P & P COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE OPPOSITE CHRIST THE KING CHURCH. ILASAMAJA .SADIKU BUSTOP LAGOS

Please come to the interview venue five-minute before time and make sure you come with credentials and a printout of this email as a back-up

REGARDS

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES

T.HRM/VHRCS/1
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by misterkay(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
me too.. i got the same message.
who are they and what are they into?
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by MCLION1(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Scammmm,dey hav started dis yea again, It's GNLD family, U wil be asked to pay 8,500 after dia seminar.
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by NIAPREXT(f): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
I also got the same msg. Has anyone gone for the interview? Mine is scheduled for 10-01-14
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by kudoxs(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Please,if any1 has gone for the interview,can he or she tell us what it's all about
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by misterkay(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2014
they sell drugs... not a good idea to honour it, unless u have dreams of being a marketer for some drugs company.
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by kayspax(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2014
hey guys! are u sure this pple sell drugs? cuz my findings about them state otherwise, see excerpt below:
Job in Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services

VH RESOURCES & CORPORATE SERVICES is a professional consulting company incorporated under part A of the Companies' laws of Nigeria,with REG NO 2233936. The firm provides professional Accounting and Information Technology Services, Management, Administrative and Human Capital Outsourcing Services, Corporate Repositioning and Project Management, Financial Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Taxation and Audit Services, to various organisations and high net worth entrepreneurial individuals.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by vycee01: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
kayspax: hey guys! are u sure this pple sell drugs? cuz my findings about them state otherwise, see excerpt below:
Job in Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services

VH RESOURCES & CORPORATE SERVICES is a professional consulting company incorporated under part A of the Companies' laws of Nigeria,with REG NO 2233936. The firm provides professional Accounting and Information Technology Services, Management, Administrative and Human Capital Outsourcing Services, Corporate Repositioning and Project Management, Financial Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Taxation and Audit Services, to various organisations and high net worth entrepreneurial individuals.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600][/color]

Oya attend na, anything you find out try to drop ur feed back here ... goodluck
Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by hurpeyeahme(f): 2:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Do anybody have an idea of what ∂ said coy are into?

1 Like

Re: Vh Resources & Corporate Services by adebayz(m): 5:24am On Jul 22, 2014
so fellas, are we saying there is no person wu has gone for d interiew tu give us a genuine details concerning dis VH consult.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In A Telecommunication Firm In Ilorin. / Graduate Trainees By Nigerites / Fifty Thousand Naira For Five Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.