Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? (959 Views)

Excess Saliva / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by dryakson(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Doctors in the house what is the cause of excess saliva in the mouth and the remedy.
Thanks
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by unmask: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2014
cause: you are pregnant.......solution: abortion
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by Decibel: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2014
are u pregnant?
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by dryakson(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Na male i be o lol
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2014
irritation of the mucosa

lolllzz cheesy
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by uonyekwere(m): 4:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Causes of Excess salivation can be any one of these :

pregnancy, excessive starch intake, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pancreatitis, liver disease, serotonin syndrome, oral ulcers, and oral infections, nervous system disorders.

Are you on meds?
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by dryakson(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2014
uonyekwere: Causes of Excess salivation can be any one of these :

pregnancy, excessive starch intake, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pancreatitis, liver disease, serotonin syndrome, oral ulcers, and oral infections, nervous system disorders.

Are you on meds?
seriously, I forget when last I Visit hospital for medical check up.

What will be the remedy please
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by physise(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2014
dryakson: seriously, I forget when last I Visit hospital for medical check up.

Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by uonyekwere(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
dryakson: seriously, I forget when last I Visit hospital for medical check up.

the remedy will be to figure out which one of those u have and treat that. Go to a doc around your place to find which one u have.
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excess Saliva In The Mouth? by dryakson(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
uonyekwere:

the remedy will be to figure out which one of those u have and treat that. Go to a doc around your place to find which one u have.
thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Ear-lobes? / Ebola Madness: Two Dead, 20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / EBOLA: President Jonathan Advises All Pry/sec Schools To Close Down Temporarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.