Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth (1184 Views)

Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square / Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) / Basket Mouth's New Look + Pic Of Him Growing Up In Oversized Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by Youngzedd(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2014
There have been a recent conflict between some dudes and Nigerian comedian Basket mouth because of the joke he twitted which leads to an extent of some women calling for termination of his contract with GLOBALCOM .
Full details here
https://www.nairaland.com/1581583/basketmouth-under-fire-molest-joke

I will like to use this opportunity to alert GLOBALCOM that if Basket mouth deal got terminated because of this joke which he already apologize for, we GLO users will port to other network.

#TeamBasketmouthmuststay

1 Like

Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by brightnelly(f): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin
#TEAM-BASKET-MOUTH-MUST-STAY
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Youngzedd: There have been a recent conflict between some dudes and Nigerian comedian Basket mouth because of the joke he twitted which leads to an extent of some women calling for termination of his contract with GLOBALCOM .
Full details here

I will like to use this opportunity to alert GLOBALCOM that if Basket mouth deal got terminated because of this joke which he already apologize for, we GLO users will port to other network.

#TeamBasketmouthmuststay

Please port to another network as R.APIST like yourself are not needed in GLO.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by slimfashionline(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
pls we should understand this whole thing perfectly before drinking paracetamol for another man's headache
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by Youngzedd(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
kmcutez:

Have you been raped before.

YES OR NO

Don't quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by jude33084(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
kmcutez:

I dont think that your generation will ever achieve what the young and dynamic guy has achieved. A guy that fought all his way from the bottom to the top of Naija entertainment industry,.....A gentle man that we all saw grow up angry

Take your frustration elsewhere girl angry
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by jude33084(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
slimfashionline: pls we should understand this whole thing perfectly before drinking paracetamol for another man's headache

....your stand?
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by pembisco(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
op Glo is not foolish to just act based on frustration from few idiats who probably are nt even Glo subscribers
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by naijacutee(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
jude33084:
I dont think that your generation will ever achieve what the young and dynamic guy has achieved. A guy that fought all his way from the bottom to the top of Naija entertainment industry,.....A gentle man that we all saw grow up angry
Take your frustration elsewhere girl angry

He fought so much to achieve this, yet was foolish enough to speak carelessly on social media?

1 Like

Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Youngzedd: There have been a recent conflict between some dudes and Nigerian comedian Basket mouth because of the joke he twitted which leads to an extent of some women calling for termination of his contract with GLOBALCOM .
Full details here

#TeamBasketmouthmuststay

I doubt Glo needs you opinion to know what to do about Their brand ambassador. They have their department that handles such things so whether or not we call for them to release Basket Mouth, they will take it on advise and do what is best for their corporation, the comments here just go to show what animals many Nigerian youths are. It's truly a sad situation.
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
MsSantaClaus:
I doubt Glo needs you opinion to know what to do about Their brand ambassador. They have their department that handles such things so whether or not we call for them to release Basket Mouth, they will take it on advise and do what is best for their corporation, the comments here just go to show what animals many Nigerian youths are. It's truly a sad situation.
Your the BIGGER ANIMAL...is it now your own opinion that is important??
WICKED HYPOCRITE angry angry
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by soulglo: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Disgusting animals. Enough to vomit. Low grade human beings. I just wonder what crevice in Nigeria these vagabonds were raised. Even dogs have more dignity.
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by slimfashionline(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Nairalanders why are we insulting,disgracing downgrading ourselves here because of basket mouth issue enough is enough we are all one family..... Stop.
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by Jaerymes(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2014
naijacutee:

He fought so much to achieve this, yet was foolish enough to speak carelessly on social media?

Ok i see you have never made a mistake, you are perfect. rubbish
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by axortedbabe(f): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2014
he whø has no sin let him b d ist to cast a stone....Badbelle pipo
Re: Glo Subscribers Warning To Globacom About Basket Mouth by naijaboiy: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
soul_glo: Disgusting animals. Enough to vomit. Low grade human beings. I just wonder what crevice in Nigeria these vagabonds were raised. Even dogs have more dignity.
K

(1) (Reply)

Branama Queen, Kefee To Be Laid To Rest On Friday 11th July 2014 In Sapele. / Miley Cyrus Wore Pasties To A Party Instead Of A Proper Brassiere / Korean Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.